Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to make a comment about Moose Lake. Yes. Those who are kept there are horrible individuals. HOWEVER, this is a Constitutional issue. Technically, these people have served their sentences, and a federal court has ruled it's not Constitutional to lock them away for life. What do other states do? We are, after all, a country. Don't say you don't care what other states do because the Constitution applies to all citizens. Other states do not keep such offenders incarcerated for life. Do I want to live next to them? No. I do not. However, I do respect federal law.

Exactly. Sentencing can be changed legislatively. Go to the state reps. Demand life sentences without parole for the molesters.

Thank you for that ... Bruce could very well be the best guy to carry on this investigation.

Now I am going to say something with great reluctance , and I hope I am wrong.

I have followed this case on and off for years and a couple of things stand out to me

--- That area of Minnesota has way more than it fair share of deviant pedophiles

--- Law enforcement appears to be aware yet "overlook" a lot of it

--- Are they afraid to open a can of worms ?

--- Is there someone within LE or high society that could be implicated as well ?

Boy I hope I am wrong. Feel free to bash me , but that aroma keeps simmering to the surface in this whole case.

Reminds me of the bishops who covered up some of the priest scandals because the bishop had done some of those things too.

I have been reading a few of these each evening, I have saved them on iBooks to read .

I have read Wollmering, Gillespie, Blumeyer, Kelly, Tarlton so far.

I have had nightmares, The depravity is mind boggling.

It is obvious so much has been left out. They have records of minutae and then so little about the molestations. Hm.

Wollmering- the autopsy. I am not a doctor but geez! Sounds impossible.

I recommend the reading. It is mind blowing.

http://kstp.com/news/stories/s4021520.shtml

http://mntransparencyinitiative.com

Me too!!! It is also obvious while reading through these that Stearns county was aware of the abuse from the beginning and questioned and suspected the monks and priests back to the Reker sisters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe 4 years ago we got a community notification that a sex offender was going to be released into our township. There were 2000 people which includes children. A township in MN is 6x6 miles. There is no public transportation in our township. None. The closest city bus is three miles away if you are at the border.

This sex offender was going to be released to an address 10 miles from a bus stop.

Although there are different levels of income in the township, where he was going to be released was a more affluent road.

I was shocked and could not believe this to be possible. Houses are separated by acres. There is no work in the township. Zero. No apartments. No condos. Just single family homes.

Right before the community meeting, we get a notice that the address he gave was fake. They had no idea where he was. Special.

Also in the community notification, the rules were spelled out. The Sheriff's notice indicated that community notifucation is very delicate and verges on being under attack by free lawyers paid by citizens ( I added the free lawyer part, but not the fact thar it is a precarious thing). Harrassment is totally forbidden and some other things.

Anyway, I was astounded that the address was not checked out before release.

I am very upset about the Constitution re these criminals. Where is the justice? They can ve released to reoffend? They are hospitalized because of the incredibly likely thing thst they will reoffend.

Where are the citizen's constitional rights to not be victims of these monsters?

Years ago Patty said that it was hard to know what to do. It was felt if they got harsher sentences, that they would kill their victims to cover their crime.

Most offenders are not sadists. They kill to cover the evidence.

The hospital is a lovely option.

As far as other states, truly, who cares. Other states have horrible outcomes of releasing these people.

They are sick. And like with some other diseases, there is no cure. But it does not matter as the courts that the citizens paid for determined that we get to live with these sick people.

I keep reading more and more of these monk stories. A lot has been left out. The ones I have read about sound like they had serious issues before they entered the monk-priest life.

Henrich, Hart are disgusting. Hart, we know had a life of he** growing up. But the fact that these monks were providing counseling on all kinds of issues for parishoners and even doing classes on Sexuality is super sickening to me.

To present as being so holy and advising others is simply so awful . I wonder how many victims have never said anything.

I imagine these monks had a field day in the Bahamas, Mexico and Puerto Rico. This disgusts me to the core of my being

Stain: a discoloration that can be clearly distinguished from the surface, material, or medium it is found upon.

“The sweatshirt worn by vicitm A was taken into evidence after the assault in 1989. It was resubmitted to the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension for testing in 2015. A mixture of DNA contributed by two or more individuals was found to be present on the right wrist of Victim A’s sweatshirt. According to the laboratory report, the predominant male DNA profile matches a known sample of the defendant.” [Criminal Complaint against Danny James Heinrich].

“. . . law enforcement had investigated the Defendant in relation to a 1989 abduction case as well as other assaults against children in the late 1980s. The multi-year investigation involves numerous law enforcement agencies. As to both the child *advertiser censored* allegations as well as the investigation of other offenses, the Government has produced discovery documents to the defense in excess of 1,000 pages.

The case is unusual and complex in that the Indictment alleges multiple counts of child *advertiser censored* receipt and possession, and law enforcement has conducted a multi-year investigation into other offenses that occurred decades ago

[January 14, 2016, JOINT MOTION TO DESIGNATE CASE AS COMPLEX UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT, USA v. Heinrich, 0:15-CR-00340.]

“I don’t want that negative image or portrayal of Danny Heinrich to stain the image of this community.” [Jared Scheierl, January 31, 2016, KARE 11 News.]

Some stains cannot be removed.

Stearns County, Minnesota, will be forever stained by pederasty. . .

Prov. 11:14

Stain: a discoloration that can be clearly distinguished from the surface, material, or medium it is found upon.

“The sweatshirt worn by vicitm A was taken into evidence after the assault in 1989. It was resubmitted to the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension for testing in 2015. A mixture of DNA contributed by two or more individuals was found to be present on the right wrist of Victim A’s sweatshirt. According to the laboratory report, the predominant male DNA profile matches a known sample of the defendant.” [Criminal Complaint against Danny James Heinrich].

“. . . law enforcement had investigated the Defendant in relation to a 1989 abduction case as well as other assaults against children in the late 1980s. The multi-year investigation involves numerous law enforcement agencies. As to both the child *advertiser censored* allegations as well as the investigation of other offenses, the Government has produced discovery documents to the defense in excess of 1,000 pages.

The case is unusual and complex in that the Indictment alleges multiple counts of child *advertiser censored* receipt and possession, and law enforcement has conducted a multi-year investigation into other offenses that occurred decades ago
.”

[January 14, 2016, JOINT MOTION TO DESIGNATE CASE AS COMPLEX UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT, USA v. Heinrich, 0:15-CR-00340.]

“I don’t want that negative image or portrayal of Danny Heinrich to stain the image of this community.” [Jared Scheierl, January 31, 2016, KARE 11 News.]

Some stains cannot be removed.

Stearns County, Minnesota, will be forever stained by pederasty. . .

Paynesville MN and the surrounding area is full of good people and great things going on. Danny Heinrch had to be from somewhere. He's not worthy of a stain

Paynesville MN and the surrounding area is full of good people and great things going on.

The decades-old history of Stearns County tells a different story. The faces of Stearns County confirm that it is hard country.

Particularly hard on children . . .

"If it takes a village to raise a child, it takes a village to abuse them. That's the truth of it." Spotlight (2015)

After reading the monk/priest stories, I do wonder if there is far more abuse in that area than of other areas.

I live now in a foreign country and I was speaking with a friend from Switzerland. I will skip the details, but there was an expensive private Catholic boy's school in Switz where the boys were abused. Almost all of the boys ended up dead as young drug addicts. This was like 40 years afo.

It sounds like Puerto Rico, Japan, and the Bahamas were especially popular places for the priests/monks to go.

There seemed to be a lot of abuse in a wealthy suburban area around Minneapolis . I forget which church it was now in the reports.

It would be very enilghtening to see how the ugly events affected a community. It seems victims may be dead or severely chemically addicted.

It totally freaks me out to learn about all of this abuse.

After reading the monk/priest stories, I do wonder if there is far more abuse in that area than of other areas.

I live now in a foreign country and I was speaking with a friend from Switzerland. I will skip the details, but there was an expensive private Catholic boy's school in Switz where the boys were abused. Almost all of the boys ended up dead as young drug addicts. This was like 40 years afo.

It sounds like Puerto Rico, Japan, and the Bahamas were especially popular places for the priests/monks to go.

There seemed to be a lot of abuse in a wealthy suburban area around Minneapolis . I forget which church it was now in the reports.

It would be very enilghtening to see how the ugly events affected a community. It seems victims may be dead or severely chemically addicted.

It totally freaks me out to learn about all of this abuse.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...boys-in-choir-conducted-by-pope-a6803946.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JW has always been my "pet" case. I think it because there was such innocence about it. A good boy, from a good home, in a quiet area...just GONE.
I was so excited to think there was a break in the case with DH. Now...nothing. It's making me crazy!!!
I pray the Wetterlings have answers soon. ❤️

Good points.

Why do you think in all of these years he appears to have stopped physical attacks?

Maybe he didn't always work alone? Perhaps his MO when working with a partner is different than when working solo. Or maybe he is just a complete psychopath and has a variety of crimes including the *advertiser censored* and the stalking/preying, and has committed other assaults but didn't get caught.

What IS the deal with that area? It does reek of a ring. And if so the ring could have deep rooted.... think Jackie Theel (and there was a toddler boy who went missing nearby a few years before Jacob, and there were those three boys in Des Moines which is not immediately close I know...)

While we're all waiting for what will happen next I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone here at Websleuths. Websleuths.com is where I eventually landed after googling Jacob's case a few years back. Once I found this site I started reading each and every post from beginning to end, following every link to a story that was still active. About 1/2 way through the posts, I figured I would finish it off and then that would be it for me. But the thing is I got really drawn into the case, and it all started right here.

I honestly don't know if "It Can't Happen Here" would have been a reality if it were not for this site and the really great people here. I've made a lot of friends here, and appreciate all the support you've given me. Many of you have complemented me for the work I put into the case, and while I have to acknowledge it was probably more than the average effort - it was never work. It was always a mission to find answers, and I've gotten so many rewards in the way of new friendships, doing the research, and just all the little things that happened along the way. It was never work, it was never hard - it was only effort, and anyone could have done it.

As a collective group you are truly unsung heroes for all the caring and effort you put into this. But none of us were ever in it for attention or recognition, and that's what I think I like best about all of this. Maybe one day you'll get a shout-out, I hope that you do!

Sooner or later I'll move onto to other things, but will always be checking back here to see what's going on. This will always be my Jacob "home". This is really where I started, and will always appreciate this, and all of you! Eventually I think we'll find answers. The truth always comes to the surface in the end, it just takes a little time and patience, and everything eventually works itself out. Everything works if you let it (shameful Cheap Trick reference there).

After 26 long years we find out there were answers in the sand the whole time. We're getting very close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl