Suspect - Daniel Heinrich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAH lived with Danny's brother. He described Danny as a loner and other characteristics that fit the profile of an abductor

Did someone post that according to Danny's dads obit that he had 3 sons? If so which brother did DAH live with? Wasn't the younger brother 17 and living with dad in 89?

Patty Wetterling - "where is Jacob"

Dear Lord please help to answer this Mother's heart wrenching plea...

Can't imagine anyone not getting choked up after listening to the Wetterling's press conference.

Did someone post that according to Danny's dads obit that he had 3 sons? If so which brother did DAH live with? Wasn't the younger brother 17 and living with dad in 89?

Danny has 2 living brothers, 1 older and 1 younger (he also had another younger brother that died at 2 days of age). Yes, his youngest brother was 17 and living with his father in 1989. The older brother is the one that was interviewed and didn't think Danny could have abducted Jacob; he is currently living where the mother lived in 1989.

Although it's true, that it's really hard to say from our vantage point, (at least mine, and many of us out of the area); what we have seen concerning the Stearns Co Sheriff's office; I really hope there's some state & federal oversight to this whole process from here on out; very much including the Tip Line; my personal feeling is that at this point Tips are extremely critical and that's where the good information is going to be coming from.....

Have you ever seen the war room with all of the documents related to Jacob? I don't know if the picture exists anymore or that it can be accessed without paying, but they fill up box after box, shelf after shelf. I forgget how many tips they received in the beginning. Something like 10,000. I called in a couple of ones myself including one of a really short university ed prof that rented a projector every Weds from me when I worked at the U library. He was busted for getting child *advertiser censored* via mail. He was married to a darling u ed prof. He was really short.

Think of 10,000 tips, some stupid like my other ones I called in.

Hello everyone, I am new here. Since the anniversary of JW's abduction this past October I've had renewed, almost obsessive, interest in this case. I am a mother of sons, so I do not need to say more than that, I'm sure. I've been reading as much as I can, on here, and other places, about the abduction. I was amazed when the POI was named just several days after I'd begun my research.

I guess I just want to introduce myself and tell you all thank you for taking so much of your time to work on this. I watched Patty speak today, and thought of all of you when she and Jerry mentioned the ordinary citizens being so very important in solving crimes.

I think somewhere on this thread someone had questioned why now make DJH known as a POI in the case... with some idea (I gathered from the post) that some people are thinking/hoping that LE has more to go on than they are letting on. I listened to an interview with Stearns County attorney Janelle Kendall that I found interesting. http://wjon.com/stearns-countys-janelle-kendall-talks-wetterling-case-audio/ I think she was basically saying that JW was one reason the search warrant on DJH was executed, then Fed took over when child *advertiser censored* was found, and part of that whole federal process was making the search warrant public. Therefore LE decided to have a press conference indicating DJH as POI because they knew the public would be able to see JW was part of the reason for the search warrant, and would be talking about it. Of course they are hoping to get more information from the public, but if nothing had been found that made the warrant part of a case under federal jurisdiction, we still would (most likely) not know that they were looking at DJH.

Listen to the link above if you are interested.

I just read the entire criminal complaint, mostly with my mouth hanging wide open! We've been asking/begging forever for any new information....well I think we got what we asked for. Wow!

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/wjon.com/files/2015/10/DanielHeinrichIndictment-Optimized.pdf

One thing that jumped out at me was that Aaron was actually groped, just like it had been rumored....and like all those other boys in Paynesville. It's clear now that this was sexually motivated and not just a prank gone wrong.

Older brother was born in 1956. Younger in 1972. POI in 1963.

It's saying there he's just 5' 5" tall, 2 inches shorter than DAH even. The profile of the Wetterling abductor is stated at 5' 8", so you could give or take 3 inches any way imo.
The range of height given by the Paynesville victims is 5'6"-5'10".

I think it shows only that estimating height, weight, and age is a skill that comes with experience. Kids are poor at it. JMO

The range of height given by the Paynesville victims is 5'6"-5'10".

I think it shows only that estimating height, weight, and age is a skill that comes with experience. Kids are poor at it. JMO

Remember when we were little, we thought 30 was SO OLD!

I thought it was stated that he was the size of the neighbor Merle who is 5'10.

If this is true, why the focus on DR?????

I think the boys were terrified, it was dark and the last sight of the perp was from a dark ditch. I have wondered about the height as well but it must have been terrifying for them :(

I think the boys were terrified, it was dark and the last sight of the perp was from a dark ditch. I have wondered about the height as well but it must have been terrifying for them :(

I have not looked recently, but convenience stores used to have a height tape in the doorway. I think most people are not good at identifying height unless they have a comparison.

Hello everyone, I am new here. Since the anniversary of JW's abduction this past October I've had renewed, almost obsessive, interest in this case. I am a mother of sons, so I do not need to say more than that, I'm sure. I've been reading as much as I can, on here, and other places, about the abduction. I was amazed when the POI was named just several days after I'd begun my research.

I guess I just want to introduce myself and tell you all thank you for taking so much of your time to work on this. I watched Patty speak today, and thought of all of you when she and Jerry mentioned the ordinary citizens being so very important in solving crimes.

I think somewhere on this thread someone had questioned why now make DJH known as a POI in the case... with some idea (I gathered from the post) that some people are thinking/hoping that LE has more to go on than they are letting on. I listened to an interview with Stearns County attorney Janelle Kendall that I found interesting. http://wjon.com/stearns-countys-janelle-kendall-talks-wetterling-case-audio/ I think she was basically saying that JW was one reason the search warrant on DJH was executed, then Fed took over when child *advertiser censored* was found, and part of that whole federal process was making the search warrant public. Therefore LE decided to have a press conference indicating DJH as POI because they knew the public would be able to see JW was part of the reason for the search warrant, and would be talking about it. Of course they are hoping to get more information from the public, but if nothing had been found that made the warrant part of a case under federal jurisdiction, we still would (most likely) not know that they were looking at DJH.

Listen to the link above if you are interested.

Welcome simplemama!

Wow... "In 1990, Daniel Heinrich gave federal investigators samples of his body hair. The hairs were placed under glass slides, labeled and delivered to a lab where they sat for 26 years.
In May, an investigator with the Wright County Sheriff’s Office turned the slides into the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension for testing. The final report concluded the body hairs submitted by Heinrich matched hair samples found on a 12-year old boy who was assaulted in Cold Spring in 1989."

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3951355.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member