Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FRAN:

I do believe you are "hearing" my hooves. :) Stacy knowing DP earlier......

IMO, all DP is doing now is trying to show a "different" front for his next tv appearance. I am sure JB told him to do this and wanted to make sure that Sharon and neighbors can say they saw him outside with a female just relaxing.

Gosh.........how STUPID can they be???? IT WON'T CHANGE A DA** THING...........

OK...done ranting. sorry everyone. But honestly, I am just so dumbfounded that not only DP, but his very OWN attorney think that the public is so naieve to think that just because he is seeing a female makes him "innocent" of having anything to to do with Kathleen and Stacy's murders/disappearance.

I see from reading the findstacy website DP was sitting out on his porch with his new lady friend. Some think it's to flaunt it to the neighbors, ie Sharon. But the posters at that website are sending flowers to Sharon and she's started a garden for Stacy in her yard, in view of DP and his lady friend.

Kind of reminds me of the boat filled with flowers during the SP deliberations.

Strange, isn't it? DP has all the time to go to bars and pick up women, but he thinks it's a waste of time to look for Stacy?:rolleyes:

This lady better keep him far, far away from her daughter! IMO....IIRC, Stacy was actually only 16 at the time she first met DP. You only hear about when she was 17, but I believe they knew each other when she was 16. :eek:

JMHO
fran

This woman must have a death wish! I mean how stupid can one woman be as to date DP???:confused:

As far as I can see, IMO, DP is drunk with power. IMO, he got away with Kathleen's death and now Stacy's disappearance. He THINKS there's no way LE can convict him. NO BODY, THEN THEY DON'T HAVE A CASE.

IMO, he's wrong. The more circumstantial evidence that piles up, the harder it will be for him to fight it. There's only so many circumstances that a jury will buy, before it spells M U R D E R.

I strongly feel DP's days as a 'free man' are numbered. The walls are closing in. I'm sure he can feel the heat.:behindbar

JMHO
fran

Ah, I think DrewP is just trying to rub it in everyone's faces that life goes on, he will replace Kathleen and Stacy. Of course his latest media events have been to show how "allegedly normal" he is. But I think that was more to impress the new squeeze. Don't forget it wasn't that long ago that he was whining that he was having trouble attracting women because they thought he was some kind of monster.

Sitting on the porch with her was to rub Sharon's nose in it. With DrewP's attitude, he is going to do what he wants to do and no one will stop him. And he wanted to make sure that Sharon knows that.

Oh, by the way... DrewP is being true to pattern. According to DrewP Stacy is alive.... which means that DrewP is still married. Stacy has not been declared deceased yet and DrewP hasn't filed for divorce. And DrewP has a new girlfriend.

I read all the posts at the site I linked, and from what was posted, this woman, Denise, doesn't exercise good judgment.......to put it politely. :)

We all know that some women are attracted to even the most heinous killers. There's a number of women who even marry a death row inmate. Ted Bundy was one of those. It's been reported that Scott Peterson receives love letters on a regular basis.

So, I'm not surprised that this woman, Denise, has become DP's girlfriend. I wouldn't be surprised if she sticks by him even after he's been arrested. I think that arrest is coming soon.

I should have included a link for my post above. There's a website where the Peterson case is being discussed. I think it's a local site as most who post to the site are familiar with the area of Bolingbrook and surrounding communities. This is where the discussion of DP's girlfriend is taking place:

http://petersonstory.wordpress.com/2008/04/18/the-search-for-stacy-week-in-review-17/#comment-607

Thanks for the link Leila. :blowkiss:

Interesting...........On LKL the other night, didn't DP say he was NOT dating??:rolleyes:

According to someone at this site, he met this woman in MARCH and she's been coming over to his house and he's made her dinner.

Oh, wait, that can't be! Drew telling a lie?!:eek:

LOL, not AGAIN!

Gosh! I want him to be on tv again. I love it when he lies on tape!:bang:

Keep talkin' Drew, keep talkin'!:behindbar

JMHO
fran

Acouple of months ago we were hearing about a woman supposedy seen with Drew around town. I wonder if this is the same woman or a different woman.

Another contradiction of Drew's.

Did anyone else hear that Drew was going to be on Dan Abram's show tonight?

I saw a post at FSP from someone who saw his show yesterday and said he was having Drew on tonight. Supposedly you can email Dan your questions you'd like to see him ask Drew. I can't find conformation of this though.

Yes, he is going to be on the Dan Abrams show.
Not sure if it is tonight or tomorrow, but he is going to be on.

Great we should start emailing Dan @ MSNBC with some tough questions for Drew.

Something just came to my mind as I went to the link posted by Leila; RE: DP's new girlfriend!

You know if I were DP I would be really careful. This whole thing could be a set-up! Maybe the woman is an undercover plant for the State of Illinois.

I don't think she is a plant since the person who orginally started that discussion was a friend of hers. And I guess it probably is true, but on the other hand we have no way of proving or disproving what this guy named John posted on the other blog. So right now I chalk it up to gossip, but knowing DP's character it could very well be true .

Well, you are right about us not being able to prove anything re: the person who started the discussion.
I agree that DP is seeming ruled by the lower area of his torso, and anything is possible DD! LOL

Yes, he is going to be on the Dan Abrams show.
Not sure if it is tonight or tomorrow, but he is going to be on.

Oh, I love it when DrewP talks! All this footage to show during trial. :behindbar

How kool is that?:crazy:

Wonder if this is in response to the fact getting out he has a gf, or if there's something else coming down the pipe line?:bang:

Oh, wait, maybe LE is getting close to finding Stacy.:eek:

JMHO
fran

hohum!!

Let's see, DrewP couldn't pass up this opportunity to slam Stacy and everyone else involved with the case.

Let's see, according to DrewP with Dan Abrahams:

Stacy was snotty the last time she talked to him, when she told him she was leaving him for another man.

Brodsky even offered a picture of DP's stepbrother, Thomas Morphy with a MJ joint, to show he's not reliable......he also claimed it was RECENT!

He's not slamming Stacy with all the negative comments, he's just telling the truth.

Stacy could be hiding in Sharon's house, for all DrewP knows......

You expect EX's to give disparging remarks, ie he was abusive

It's not true that he EVER threatened his EX to make her disappear.

He doesn't have the money to look for Stacy so the PI's are relagated to looking for Stacy on the internet.

The kids are bored with all this...........Mom's disappearance, etc.....

Yeah, he let's them watch the programs, he DOES NOT change the channel...

The local police have not been very nice to him, he feels uncomfortable.

He's doing the best he can.

Why do people suspect him???? Because they always suspect the husband and cops have TRIED to make him look bad and downplayed anything positive.

LOL.....

Ahhhh.......poor DrewP........they aren't looking for her over seas.......

Time line!!!

Brodsky,,,,,,it's a complex time line and he can't discuss it......

I probably missed something, but that's about it.

What a !!:behindbar

JMHO
fran

Well, at least you have to give it to Dan he is not afraid to ask the tough questions.

It's laughable that DP says that his two oldest kids are bored with hearing about not only SP's disappearence but also the possible murder of their own mother!:confused:

Maybe, they are not bored..but SCARED!

Can't even remark right now I am speechless that DP and JAB believe that the public still believe what they are tossing out as explanations for Stacy's disappearance. But they never change their tune..hopefully his two teenage sons will get to go to the GJ and have their say, with the state saying we will put you in protective custody after you appear. Because if I was his sons right now I would need alot of reassurance about my mental and physical safety before I told them anything, other then what Drew had said. But once again we got to see the true Drew and JAB at work.

Well, at least you have to give it to Dan he is not afraid to ask the tough questions.

It's laughable that DP says that his two oldest kids are bored with hearing about not only SP's disappearence but also the possible murder of their own mother!:confused:

Maybe, they are not bored..but SCARED!

You're probably right CC!

Those poor kids probably are SCARED!!

They're kids, but they're NOT STUPID!

JMHO
fran

Well, it's amazing that this kids are straight A students. IF THAT IS TRUE! I mean they lost their mom to death, and now their step mom is missing!!
If it is true, those kids must be incredible!
How many times have we heard of kids that age going off the deep end for less traumatic things then these kids have been through.
I am just not buying it, frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member