Suspect Drew Peterson #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But "according to DrewP" the boys don't think about it, the boys don't want to see it on TV. I don't know which scares me more- that the boys are suffering and not getting the needed help from DrewP, or that DrewP has raised two sons in his own unfeeling, uncaring image- and they would need help for that also!

Lisa too, posted this on the media thread earlier and I thought I'd bring it over for two reasons:

1. JAB giving legal advice to Kathleen's old boyfriend is just too funny..he should be giving some real legal advice to his own client Drew.

2. Look who appeared before the Grand Jury Yesterday..these Grand Jury guests are just getting better and better all the time.
http://www.nbc5.com/news/16210167/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

Grand Jury Hears From Savio's Ex-Boyfriend

Drew Peterson's Attorney Recommends Legal Council For Ex

WHEATON, Ill. -- The daughter of Drew Peterson's second wife and the sister of his third wife appeared Thursday before the grand jury investigating the third wife's death and his fourth wife's disappearance.
Sue Doman, the sister of dead third wife Kathleen Savio, said Savio's former boyfriend, Steve Maniaci, testified before her Thursday. Maniaci spoke to Savio on the phone two nights before she was found drowned in her dry bathtub in March 2004.

I keep thinking about this case, especially with Mother's Day coming up. :( Kathy and Stacy should be here celebrating w/their children. :mad:

I believe they are angels watching over the children and hopefully guiding LE closer and closer to arresting the murderer that does not need to be raising those kids. It will be a wonderful day when the arrest is made. Happy Mothers day to all the Mother's that post here on WS and care so much for all the victims children.

:blowkiss:

Kathleen Savio's former boyfriend, Steve Maniaci, should be highly insulted at Brodsky's suggestion that he needs to have legal counsel.

After reading Brodsky's remarks at the Legal Pub blog, and his remarks on television media shows, regarding Tom Morphey, I would think that Tom Morphey would be very angry at Brodsky for publicly tarnishing his reputation, which he's done repeatedly.

I find myself wondering if, after this case is over, Joel Brodsky will be the defendant in a number of lawsuits for slander, brought by people he's made negative remarks about?

I too feel badly for the Peterson children with this weekend being Mother's Day. I can only imagine how sad it must be for them. I think the two older children would feel the loss more acutely having lost two mothers in their short lives. The two younger ones, at age 2 and 4, may not be as aware of the holiday.

Isn't that slanderous? Can't Morphey take legal action against Brodsky for slandering his reputation?

Isn't that slanderous? Can't Morphey take legal action against Brodsky for slandering his reputation?

I think so many people at this point could sue Drew and Jab for their ridiculous statements the Illinois courts would be tied up for years. Tom Morphey, Stacy's family (all of them), Sharon, Kathleen's family, etc. Lies and badmouthing people are the diversion tactic. But hey, let these jokers talk..they hang themselves with every word. I don't think JAB will even have a law practice once this thing plays out to the finish.

He would have to prove what has been said to be false and malicious, otherwise it wouldn't be slander.

QUOTE: "If he was smart, he took the Fifth," Brodsky said of Maniaci. "If it was my girlfriend who was found dead, and it was declared a homicide, and I had the code to the alarm system, and there were no signs of forced entry, I would have a lawyer with me."

You know Brodsky, innocent people don't take the fifth, and don't need a lawyer - unlike your client who apparently did take the fifth and apparently does need a lawyer (even a bad one). I wonder if the boyfriend ever had a restraining order filed against him by Kathleen? I wonder if he ever sent her to the emergency room? Did he ever threaten to kill her? Was she going to take half his assets and make him pay child support for a bunch of years? No? Than I doubt that he has a reason to take the fifth or to hire a lawyer.

IDIOT.

Exactly! What motive would the boyfriend have for wanting her dead? Only 1 person profitted for that!

VB

Alert!

According to Nancy Grace's website she will be discussing the grand jury appearances of members of Kathleen Savio's family, on her program tonight, May 12, 2008. Here's the information from her website:

Arrest imminent?
tzmosDrewPeterson.t1.jpg

Family members of Drew Peterson's murdered ex-wife reportedly testify before a grand jury! Do authorities expect an arrest soon? Nancy Grace has details tonight at 8 and 10 ET.

Leila:

Thank you so much for the ALERT!! I would not have watched it, if you had not given this alert.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm so praying that DP will be arrested soon.

FORGET "Dancing with the Stars", any news on DP is FAR FAR more important to me!

Again, thanks for the heads up!

I thought of Stacy so much yesterday and those poor children along with others. My Mother's Day just wasn't that great for me thinking of all of the children whose Mothers were not home, and all those Moms who aren't here to celebrate Mother's Day with their children.

Not to say, I didn't appreciate the fact that I was there for my children yesterday....................I gave them all EXTRA BIG HUGS, and more warnings than they can handle!! LOL

:blowkiss:

There wasn't much new information on Nancy Grace's program, but it did my heart good to see that no one is buying JB's comments about Kathleen Savio's boyfriend. Interesting that everyone sees how transparent both DP and JB are. :)

There's a lot of inconsistencies here..........JB and DP first say that they don't place much stock in the results of the new autopsy report, believing that the original autopsy in which Kathleen's death was accidental to be more accurate. Of course they do! If her death was a homicide, LE is going to be looking for her killer and they're going to looking at DP closely.

Then, after Kathleen Savio's boyfriend at the time of her death goes before the grand jury, JB felt compelled to offer his unsolicited advice that the boyfriend should have had an attorney present and should have taken the 5th. I guess JB just doesn't grasp the concept that people who are innocent don't need legal representation and don't have a problem telling the truth.

JB and DP also don't understand that we all "get it"...........that DP has a lot to hide and all his remarks and all JB's remarks are only feeble attempts to try to protect DP from having to confront the truth. We see through them.

Leila,
Thanks for the update and for giving us the scoop on NG's show.

There was a hearing today, but it is unclear what actually transpired. This entire article is "according to Brodsky"

No guns for Drew Peterson

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/946735,boling051308.article

From what I gathered from the article is that DP isn't getting his guns back, but the judge is considering releasing the guns to DP's son at some future date. I think it's JB that's inferring that Steve Peterson will get the guns, but it doesn't say when.

I think it's obvious that the state doesn't want to give DP his guns back. This makes me wonder if the evidence the ISP states they have - in reference to Stacy not leaving the Peterson house willingly - is such that they know Stacy was killed by DP, but have been waiting for a body to bring the case together.

I think at this point the guy has made them look so bad the court will hassle him in any way they can.
I don't think he would have used guns on either Kathy Savio or Stacy Peterson. I believe that more than likely both women were killed with a strangle hold that would have suffocated them. After thirty +years in LE I am sure he had that one down to a science.
More than likely he has some expensive guns. I think he likes to keep all of his possessions with him. That's why what he says about SP running off with another man makes no sense. He would have gone after her as his prize "possession" if he really thinks that is the case.

Actually him saying she ran off with someone else does make sense...Look at it like this...His 3rd wife which was ruled an accident(but i have to believe no one in the town believed that) to have another accident would have not been his choice I'm thinking, he's thinking in the back of his mind they would go for Kathleen not being an accident. To his suprise they thought about Kathleen anyway. Glad they did.
Anyway I don't think DrewP thought of Stacy as a possession anymore.I bet he didn't even like her anymore. She wanted to leave him and that was it for him. She knew too much and leaving, divorce, wasn't happening...JMO

Actually him saying she ran off with someone else does make sense...Look at it like this...His 3rd wife which was ruled an accident(but i have to believe no one in the town believed that) to have another accident would have not been his choice I'm thinking, he's thinking in the back of his mind they would go for Kathleen not being an accident. To his suprise they thought about Kathleen anyway. Glad they did.
Anyway I don't think DrewP thought of Stacy as a possession anymore.I bet he didn't even like her anymore. She wanted to leave him and that was it for him. She knew too much and leaving, divorce, wasn't happening...JMO
Respectfully these type men have a different mindset. I have known of abusers, more than one, who may already be married to someone else, or dating someone else and STILL think of the woman who left them as their possessions. When he first met SP he was married to another beautiful woman, Kathleen. He didn't just walk away. He had to show KP that she would never get away with taking his children(his possessions) and all the money.
NOPE..sorry Mysticj..I strongly think he thought of all his wives as possessions.:blowkiss:

Drew wants Steve to have the guns..because he knows Steve will give him atleast one of them. He wants them because he wants everything that is his..remember he is a controller. He has to have everything his way. You know by the time the computers and cell phones were returned he had bought new ones..that wasn't the point..they were his and he wanted them back....So why doesn't he search for Stacy and want her back..because he knows that is not a possiblity..he murdered her and that is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eyefoundation798