Suspect Drew Peterson #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Drew had a lot of associates in dirty dealings. I feel it is a strong possibility the ISP had something on this couple and offered them immunity to wear the wires. How else could they talk them into doing it for so long. I know his story about his father, but she had no reason to do so, unless she was pressured.

The additional info they got from them could be even much deeper than people are considering at this point.

I agree closeobserver and great point. There are lots of questionable people around Drew, along with his dirty dealings...great time for them to come clean and help out for immunity.

Brodsky said in one of the articles that Dreew gave the couple the guns, that there was nothing wrong with that. Well to my thinking, they were guns he should've turned over to the LE, remember Brodsky saying Rick Mimms ied there were no folding guns. Brodsky is a fool and a liar..and a very bad attorney.

On a side note Joe Hosey's book about Drew..Fatal Vows.. is being released in September of this year. So Brodsky is just going to have to put up with a nation of people knowing he and his client are a pair of fools and a change of venue would only be possible to the North Pole.

I have a question. Does anyone remember the inital supoena where they took the guns? Did it list the weapons specifically or was it written for all guns? If it was written for all weapons, then by DrewP holding on to that one, didn't DrewP break the law by withholding it? (and btw, I think possibly that was the murder weapon)

OK, just a note, I know my last few posts have been poking fun. I know this is a sad situation and terrible that two beautiful lives have been cut short and I think we all know by who.

But, this case has gone on so long, I just can't help myself. And the POI (forgot, have they said he was?)......anyway, is an.........ok, I won't call him any names........but...........

This entire situation is soooo bizarre. Like my previous post, this POI keeps giving and giving and giving,............evidence ............

What is he thinking?:bang:

JMHO
fran

(((((((((((((((fran)))))))))))))))) I so get what yer saying. It's OK to celebrate.....we are here for the victims, this is a victory for his victims!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Just heard, can't wait to read up on what you are saying and what happened..I just know the basics.

Impact Of Wiretaps On Drew Peterson's Wives' Cases
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.wiretap.2.778567.html

An uninvolved attorney is dissing the fact that the couple went public with info. Main objections seem to be that them releasing the info could interfere with a cooperating witness. That releasing the info puts the motivation in question. Also that releasing wiretap info is illegal.

But I believe it is planned by the prosecution, some type of pressure tactic. What was it, a week ago that the news came out about the couple giving police the guns? The wire tap info didn't come out then. And then this week news that they had done the wiretap. And at least one article I saw (I believe it was the Sun Times) gave me the feeling that the info they are releasing is not from the wiretap, that it is info from before the wiretap. The wiretap may have been because the couple went to police with the info that they have talked about.

I did notice though that the couple has not said they went before the GJ with their info.

It never ceases to amaze me how dumb criminals really are.

Drew Peterson - and others like him - are so enamored with themselves that they think everyone else is as well. Imagine being so smug and arrogant that you think normal people would keep quiet and be on your side with regard to a murder or 2 murders. Even besmirching their memories is so egregious to most of us - yet he thinks everyone else despised these women as much as he did and will find jokes funny.

Even when I can hardly stand a person, when they are going through real trials and tribulations in life, I wish them only the best. I simply will never cease to be amazed at people like Drew Peterson.

I do hope that investigators and prosecutors at some point, are confidant in their abilities to bring this man to at least one trial with an outcome of premeditated murder in the first degree as well as abuse of a corpse.

Disgusting slime. :furious: :furious: :furious:

I haven't been coming to this thread for a while now because I was just so frustrated and depressed about DrewP still walking around free and nothing seemed to be happening to change that. I was so happy tonight to hear about the wiretappings. The tide is turning and soon I do believe we're going to see a video of DrewP handcuffed and being lead to jail.
I do worry about the kids and hope one day they be safe.

VB

I can't believe this thread isn't bouncing off the walls about the wiretap info. Interesting! Are we that over DP already?! I was rather excited when I heard about it myself.

Watching the reporter on Greta, she said that Sharon verified that ISP were involved with this and it did happen as the couple said it did. There must be a reason that the ISP wants the information out there and I am guessing it has all to do with pressure being firmly applied to DP. With the GJ wrapping up and his future looming in the distance...I think they really want to see him sweat. I also believe they want him to realize he cannot trust ANYONE. This entire time I have had to wonder if his good friend Steve C. might be working with them.

I heard it first on Nancy Grace, and then later last night, CNN Headline News spent quite a bit of time discussing it with two attorneys.

I think they've nailed DP and I suspect this is a calculated move by the ISP, just releasing a few nuggets of info to the media, to pressure DP.

I think an indictment is in the very near future. A week from today is the gun hearing too.

You know it is amazing what DrewP and JAB believe the public will accept. Since the taping, DrewP talks about Len being delusional, about how he never trusted them, how he didn't like them, about how money grubbing they were.

Yet he liked and trusted them enough to give the gun to them when LE didn't manage to get it (think about the potential for blackmail.) He liked them well enough to let Paula babysit his kids. And he liked and trusted Len well enough to be talking about him with Ashely and hoping/making plans to bring him in on his meeting with Ashley. And that info was released before the taping info came out.

But the public is not supposed to believe that DrewP would talk about things he did wrong in his 'disposal' of his wives. And of course he would never talk to Paula about modeling Stacey's clothes or come on to Paula. Of course we are supposed to disbelieve them- because he denies it and that should be enough.

"I go off what I've been told," Wawczak said. "An arrest is imminent on him."

Wawczak said there are many recorded conversations he can't talk about, but he did say Peterson claimed to be confident that police had no case.
http://cbs2chicago.com/morningsarchive/drew.peterson.wire.2.778777.html

Details in the article about how the taping was accomplished. A mike and a camera at their home. Earlier articles indicate that Paula also wore a wire.

LOL, somebody FINALLY made a complete fool of Mr. Drew Peterson!

Well,...........he always said he was a jokster. Wonder how he feels now that the joke is on him? :D

fran

This is unreal, how will ole' DP explain away this one? Drew is so done, overdone in fact, no need for a fork. When will the trial start?

LOL, I wonder if JAB wants to rethink his theory now???

JAB talked for a while about how he knew that going public with his client (DrewP) was against current legal practice. But that he felt that since this case was being "tried in the media" anyway that he might as well put out the positive (???) side of his client in the media. That's when he mentioned OJ. LOL, I don't like OJ but I do have to give him credit. He didn't go out around media in a ballcap with a bandana over his face, and he didn't joke about what he saw as Nicole's problems and drawbacks, and he didn't seem to have been chatting up strange women online. ROFL, DrewP did! So Joel's theory backfired big time! It has gotten much more publicity than JAB anticipated and not in the way that JAB anticipated. If he wanted to break new ground, he should have done it with a client he could control!

I can't believe what a bozo Drew is...LOL! It seems his persona is more fully exposed than before. Time for jail for Drew.

LOL, while reading the blog I wondered how "Ashley" got Drew's confirmation receipt on the online dating site and if maybe she somehow committed a crime to get it. Today I was wondering if ISP was at all involved in the "Ashley" site. I think they would almost have to be involved in the site and that is how "Ashley" got the confirmation receipt on the dating site.

Does anyone watch Chicago Channel 2, WBBN in the morning? Ashley is supposed to be on this AM. Says she is coming out.
http://www.drewpeterson1.blogspot.com/

ETA

ROFLMAO!!!! Is Ashley really Len???

EATA

LEN is 'Ashley"
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.love.2.778811

:woohoo:

LEN is 'Ashley'

LEN is 'Ashley'

:eek: Been following this case and reading these threads but not posting much as I had nothing to say, just waiting for DP to be arrested. OMG!! Never in a million years did I ever think "Ashley" would be a man and a friend of DP who was working with the ISP.

:clap: - good work LE!!

LOL, while reading the blog I wondered how "Ashley" got Drew's confirmation receipt on the online dating site and if maybe she somehow committed a crime to get it. Today I was wondering if ISP was at all involved in the "Ashley" site. I think they would almost have to be involved in the site and that is how "Ashley" got the confirmation receipt on the dating site.

I think there was a little "community" involvement between Ashley and ISP. They do seem to work well together. LOL, poor Drew!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth
Back