Suspect Drew Peterson #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think there was a little "community" involvement between Ashley and ISP. They do seem to work well together. LOL, poor Drew!!!

ROFL! I wonder how long it will be before he is calling Len for a date?

Today is a Thurs./GJ day. I wonder.

I have seen strange even bizarre crimes on here. I have seen sad, pathetic, hateful, evil and even strange suspects on here. But this has got to be the most bizarre suspect that I have seen listed on here. And this investigation is just as bizarre.

Does anyone watch Chicago Channel 2, WBBN in the morning? Ashley is supposed to be on this AM. Says she is coming out.
http://www.drewpeterson1.blogspot.com/

ETA

ROFLMAO!!!! Is Ashley really Len???

EATA

LEN is 'Ashley"
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.love.2.778811

:woohoo:

LEN is 'Ashley'

LEN is 'Ashley'

I just about fell off my chair!!!! I figured Ashley wasn't who she said she was, but I didn't think in terms of Ashley being a male! This is soooo funny!!

"I go off what I've been told," Wawczak said. "An arrest is imminent on him."

Wawczak said there are many recorded conversations he can't talk about, but he did say Peterson claimed to be confident that police had no case.
http://cbs2chicago.com/morningsarchive/drew.peterson.wire.2.778777.html

Details in the article about how the taping was accomplished. A mike and a camera at their home. Earlier articles indicate that Paula also wore a wire.

Oh...My...God!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

:woohoo: :behindbar

I have been so out of it with this case ever since the "searches" in the canals turned out to be nothing. I just couldn't take it anymore, but this is an incredible twist.

And let's all hope they get the kids away from him soon and into a safe place.

Hmmmm....... so now I guess ole Drew can count his friends on one finger....... well of course except for the ho's he hangs out with at the bars, but they don't count.

This really was the unexpected. Gotta think Drew's hadda change his tidy's several times an hour lately. That's what puts the ewwwww in Drew!!

Oue oue the smell, can't ya smell the smell? Check your drawers Drew.............

(snipped)
Oue oue the smell, can't ya smell the smell? Check your drawers Drew.............

Sounds like a song .... lol

Drew must feel totally humiliated.

On second thought though, probably not ----- I keep forgetting it's Drew Peterson we're posting about. Nope, but 'most people' would be totally humiliated though.

OH MY GOD!!! LMAO!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::biglaugh: "the EW in Drew!" That is so funny! You rock! :):bananalama:

[snip]That's what puts the ewwwww in Drew!!

Drew's response to the fact that Paula and Len got him on tape was that he had picked Len up for DUI multiple times. According to the article that Chicoliving posted in media that is, of course, a LIE.

Confirmed that Len was picked up once in 1999, disorderly conduct, and DrewP wasn't the arresting officer.
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1074039,4_1_JO25_PETERSON_S1.article

Little Joey has become psychic, and what was the evidence that DrewP took to the couple's home and disposed of?

Drew's response to the fact that Paula and Len got him on tape was that he had picked Len up for DUI multiple times. According to the article that Chicoliving posted in media that is, of course, a LIE.

Confirmed that Len was picked up once in 1999, disorderly conduct, and DrewP wasn't the arresting officer.
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1074039,4_1_JO25_PETERSON_S1.article

DrewPy is a :liar:!!! No doubt. He is going down!

I hope the Will County Sheriff's office, Illinois State Police, and Bolingbrook Police Department are planning a take down as I type this. I can't wait to see his *advertiser censored* going away in handcuffs!

Sounds like a song .... lol

Drew must feel totally humiliated.

On second thought though, probably not ----- I keep forgetting it's Drew Peterson we're posting about. Nope, but 'most people' would be totally humiliated though.

I don't think sociopaths can "feel" anything. It's apparent that he never felt anything for his past wives or his children and seems to think women are nothing more than property that can be disposed of when he's done with them.

I think he's probably still shifting blame and making excuses because he is incapable of humility, love, or any other feelings and emotions.

Duo: Drew tossed evidence

SENSATIONAL ACCUSATIONS FLY AS EX-PETERSON PALS FACE THE MEDIA.

July 25, 2008
Recommended (3)

By JOE HOSEY jhosey@scn1.com
BOLINGBROOK -- The couple claiming they spied on Drew Peterson for nearly seven months and recorded his conversations for the cops said Thursday that Peterson "disposed" of what they believe was evidence during a visit to their home in December.
"He disposed of things in my presence on my property," said Paula Stark, who with her husband, Len Wawczak, said she wore a wire at the behest of the state police and surreptitiously recorded Drew Peterson's conversations.

More at link: http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1074039,4_1_JO25_PETERSON_S1.article

Any ideas what Drew might have tossed? I'm thinking maybe the missing night stand??? Stacy's clothing that he claims she took with on vacation??? Some comforters???

I hate when they toss out little tidbits of information but fail to give us anything else. I know it's a necessary evil since it's evidence needed for trial and really can't be released, but damn, nothing like leading us along... LOL!

I've just been reading here lately, and when I read about what happened yesterday, I almost fell out of my chair. As far as I'm concerned, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...NOT!!

If this has been mentioned before let me know, but remember the airplane flight that Drew (without a clue) took Paula Stark on, and how nervous she was being with him? I've been wondering if "perhaps" he had taken Stacy on a previous flight (after he killed her) and dropped her out of the plane into lala land. Just a thought; and I think it is plausible.

Share-in

PETERSON: DUO 'TAKING ADVANTAGE' OF 'ANGUISH'

MEDIA FOLLOWS A BOLINGBROOK COUPLE WHO SAY THEY WORE A WIRE TO HELP POLICE COLLECT EVIDENCE AGAINST DREW PETERSON.

July 24, 2008
Recommend (3)

By JOE HOSEY jhosey@scn1.com
BOLINGBROOK -- Paula Stark stood on a neighbor's stoop Wednesday and smoked a cigarette as she watched photographers and reporters staking out her home down the street. She and her husband were the next big thing, and she was feeling overwhelmed.
"I'm exhausted," Stark said.

More at link: http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/h...SON_S1.article

I've just been reading here lately, and when I read about what happened yesterday, I almost fell out of my chair. As far as I'm concerned, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...NOT!!

If this has been mentioned before let me know, but remember the airplane flight that Drew (without a clue) took Paula Stark on, and how nervous she was being with him? I've been wondering if "perhaps" he had taken Stacy on a previous flight (after he killed her) and dropped her out of the plane into lala land. Just a thought; and I think it is plausible.

Share-in

*That* is exactly what my dh's theory is. I'm not so sure, myself. (But it is plausible!)

ROTFLMAO!!!!! Unfreakin believable..give a person enough rope and they will hang themselves. This is priceless!

I don't think it was the nightstand Drew disposed at his friends..I think/hope it was Stacy's journal computer. Remember the cellphone suddenly appeared in Dec. and he gave that to police. The guns were given to this couple in December..I am thinking the other peice that LE was still looking for, besides Stacy, was the computer journal that she kept. I bet they have that. Dec was also the time the Reverend came forward to Greta to tell what he knew..which probably predisposed Drew to start getting rid of the rest of the evidence..and who better to give it to then your friends?

Drew, hear the chains clanging, the cell door closing. Get used to it babe..you are going down hard now!!!

:behindbar

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke