Suspect Drew Peterson #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It says in the article that Joe Hosey was at Len's home interviewing him at the time Len's son called. Joe Hosey followed Len to the barbershop.

I watched one of the videos, and this is interesting..............Len says his court date is Sept. 18th. He said, "I've got a news flash for Drew Peterson - he's not going to be there for my hearing because he's going to be behind bars."

The reporter in the video says that Len faces a fine and community service.

And more little pieces of the puzzle fall into place. DrewP had told a reporter that he had had sex with Paula, before he met up with the son in the barber shop!

snip...
Wawczak had also just learned that Peterson reportedly told a reporter that he and Wawczak's wife, Paula Stark, had sex, according to the Herald News.

The whole thing started around lunchtime Friday when Stark said she received a phone call from her 20-year-old son. He said he was at a barber shop when Drew Peterson came in and allegedly started eyeballing him.

The 20-year-old said he was surprised to see Peterson there, and after a few looks which made him feel uneasy, he called his parents.

"I said just stay inside where there is people," Stark said. "You guys are in a business, I don't think he'll do nothing."

Wawczak overheard the conversation, and asked Stark about it. He immediately decided to go over to the barber shop to confront Peterson.
http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/peterson.Len.Wawczak.2.780217.html

You tell a reporter something like that, you know he is going to run right over to talk to them. This was a manipulation to get Len angry and get him to do something that would reflect badly on Len. I wonder if he followed the kid or just happened to see him?

And more little pieces of the puzzle fall into place. DrewP had told a reporter that he had had sex with Paula, before he met up with the son in the barber shop!

snip...

You tell a reporter something like that, you know he is going to run right over to talk to them. This was a manipulation to get Len angry and get him to do something that would reflect badly on Len. I wonder if he followed the kid or just happened to see him?

Mysteriew.............very interesting! It does sound like DP was trying to provoke Len.

I just hope Len is right and DP won't be able to show up at Len's Sept. hearing because DP will be behind bars. It's almost August, and I hope DP is indicted soon.

Oooo...this is such a great Geraldo! (Never thought I would be saying that! LOL)

Len says the arrest should be coming before the end of summer!! Woohoo!!!

Oooo...this is such a great Geraldo! (Never thought I would be saying that! LOL)

:bananapartyhat::bananapartyhat::bananajump::bananajump: :woohoo::woohoo:

My, my, my, I wonder who they're going to arrest?:waitasec:

It couldn't be DrewP!?:confused:

Oh, okay, it is!:eek:

Couldn't happen to a more deserving fellow, IMHO.:rolleyes:

Waiting, waiting, waiting,....:behindbar......I'm patient, waiting, waiting, waiting.

fran

I truly believe that he and his wife got some great stuff on DP. While JB can say what he wants about it, I think it is going to be very difficult for him to defend against 1,000 hours of tape which was put in place by the ISP, imo. Sounds like they got the goods on him for both Stacy and Kathleen. Woohoo!!! Nothing like a little spy action to bring down old DP!! Makes me giggle.

I truly believe that he and his wife got some great stuff on DP. While JB can say what he wants about it, I think it is going to be very difficult for him to defend against 1,000 hours of tape which was put in place by the ISP, imo. Sounds like they got the goods on him for both Stacy and Kathleen. Woohoo!!! Nothing like a little spy action to bring down old DP!! Makes me giggle.

I just love the fact this is happening to DP!!!
He thought he was such a smart azz all along!!! DP will sure try to ruin them before he gets put into jail. The hubby isn't gonna take any chit off DP!!!! I love it!

Again, I say that I can't believe how stupid criminals are......especially Drew. Didn't he ever hear of the Amber Frey tapes of Scott Peterson? I do hope they are real and that they contain what is needed to show Drew talking of Stacy in a way that shows he knows for certain she isn't coming home. Gee, wonder how he'd know that?

Is Len in a position to actually know this as fact? If so, should he be telling everyone?

Len stated on Geraldo that ISP said it.

I hope old DP is getting real scared.........the walls are about to come crashing down on him.

Is Len in a position to actually know this as fact? If so, should he be telling everyone?

LOL, no one knows for sure. LE could be behind it, or LE could be po'd because it is happening. So far LE isn't talking one way or another. They haven't even acknowleged that they had anything to do with the taping.

LOL, DrewP et al have issued another press release that IB Nora has posted in media. And this time it is a doozy.

Remember when DrewP said that he had known the couple for 25 yrs? Now he says 16 years. Remember when he said that he arrested Len for multiple DUI's? Now it was for "various petty offences". And that has already been refuted by BB police. In the new release, he would see them in the neighborhood while doing patrol's, but never went to their house. No mention of the business he was planning with Len. And these are the people he left his kids with? (in a sarcastic tone)

"After Stacy left, and the Illinois State Police (ISP) towed my cars as 'evidence,' many of my police offier friends abandoned me, and the media surrounded my home. At that point Len Wawczak and Paula Stark showed up and offered to let me use their car when I needed it. They also offered that I could come over to their home to get away from the media, and that they would help me by watching my kids when I needed. I took them up on their offers. Len Wawczak and Paula Stark suddenly started to come over to my house quite often, and engage me in conversation, and now, looking back, pretended to be supportive and friendly so they could record conversations to give to police. Len Wawczak and Paula Stark suddenly began to pay a great deal of attention to my children and put effort into developing a close and loving relationship with the kids apparently in an effort to gain even more access to me.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=727&z=4

LOL, JAB isn't mentioned in this one. And the release says that DrewP won't be available for media interviews.

I know lots about Drews past & some of Joels but I wont act like they do , I will say one thing and that is don't forget how GMAC was going to reposess your vehicle Drew and it was right before you killed Kathleen to get all the money ( before she was killed - you didnt have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of , you were broke and you know it, paying for 2 cars , paying for your house , having to pay on the other house ,etc . and that's all I will say ).
http://drewpeterson1.blogspot.com/

I saw that! He said "soon - before the end of summer", and I remember some time ago Geraldo stated that his source (LE) said end of July/first part of August.

I think the governor's signature on the hearsay bill is what's holding things up at this point.

Again, I say that I can't believe how stupid criminals are......especially Drew. Didn't he ever hear of the Amber Frey tapes of Scott Peterson? I do hope they are real and that they contain what is needed to show Drew talking of Stacy in a way that shows he knows for certain she isn't coming home. Gee, wonder how he'd know that?

Geraldo asked Paula about the material obtained on the tapes........was there material that was incriminating? While I can't quote Paula's exact answer, she was very very positive and said, "for both murders!"

Just the manner in which she said it, tells me there's some pretty incredible statements on those tapes!

LOL, no one knows for sure. LE could be behind it, or LE could be po'd because it is happening. So far LE isn't talking one way or another. They haven't even acknowleged that they had anything to do with the taping.

LE has to inform the target, by letter, 30 days after the wire-taping concludes. Len and Paula asked LE if they could announce it, and were told that DP and Joel would be getting their notification via letter of the wire-tap any day, so if they wanted to announce it, that was okay.

It's poetic justice..............Len and Paula go public with the announcement of the wire tap, and Drew and Joel go into denials like they always do, only to get a letter from LE as proof of Len and Paula's claim.

I know lots about Drews past & some of Joels but I wont act like they do , I will say one thing and that is don't forget how GMAC was going to reposess your vehicle Drew and it was right before you killed Kathleen to get all the money ( before she was killed - you didnt have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of , you were broke and you know it, paying for 2 cars , paying for your house , having to pay on the other house ,etc . and that's all I will say ).
http://drewpeterson1.blogspot.com/

OH, this is getting good! :argue:

I think I'll sit around and watch this real close for the next few days! :popcorn: I'll share if anyone else wants some.

:waitasec:Can't wait for the next saga of this plot! :woohoo:

Gotta luv DrewP. He's really a funny guy. NOT! :eek:

Well, at least he's entertaining while he tightens the noose. :bang:

fran

snip...
LEN is 'Ashley'

LEN is 'Ashley'

Oh my gosh!!! No way???!!! I just read this last night - and couldn't believe it!!! No way??!!!!! Boy, did she/he (now!) fool us!!! I thought FOR SURE Ashley WAS a 'she'!!! :clap: good job Ashley - I mean - LEN!!! WOW!

I saw the tape of the Barbershop "incident' how stupid of Drew. I hope that they have enough on the tapes to fry his sorry aUU. He's disgusting. I bet he is wracking his brain trying to remember every little thing he said.

Ya Whorealdo was good this weekend. He's always been good with slimy stories hasn't he.

I wonder how upset Greta VanS is she loves to make "perps" her special friends. She's been cultivating a "friendship" with Drew for months. Bet he's also hit on her LOL. She used to be infatuated with OJ during his trial.

Oh my gosh!!! No way???!!! I just read this last night - and couldn't believe it!!! No way??!!!!! Boy, did she/he (now!) fool us!!! I thought FOR SURE Ashley WAS a 'she'!!! :clap: good job Ashley - I mean - LEN!!! WOW!

LOL, last week when we saw this, some of us were ROFL for hours! :)

Can you believe DrewP could be that dumb? :waitasec:

Oh, no need to answer. I think I know what your answer would be. :D

LOL,
fran

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members