Suspect Drew Peterson #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Geraldo asked Paula about the material obtained on the tapes........was there material that was incriminating? While I can't quote Paula's exact answer, she was very very positive and said, "for both murders!"

Just the manner in which she said it, tells me there's some pretty incredible statements on those tapes!

From what I am hearing and from what IBNora has posted in case phenomena, on Geraldo Paula also announced that she has been keeping in contact with DrewP in an online relationship. That DrewP knew her as Katie and did not know she was Paula? And that he also showed her webcam of himself chatting online, son on the couch and that he also asked her to go on vacation with him and the kids?

Does anyone have a linky for Geraldo's interview? Peterson won't be a free man much longer, I hope.

I've been looking for the Geraldo interview and haven't found it yet. I guess that Len and Paula and DrewP, JAB, and Abdool were all on the Mike and Juilette show this AM. Allegedly DrewP slipped and said the gun was missed in the search (I guess he had formerly said that it wasn't at the home when the search was done.) According to the posters that made JAB and Abdool uncomfortable. Is DrewP slipping?

At Ashley/Len's blog they are saying that the release of info about the wire and about the blog identity was all planned and ok'd by LE. That a judge did sign off on the taping. Has anyone else noticed that although LE has not confirmed that they were in on the recordings, that they are also not denying it? Oh, and I guess that at one point when Ashley/Len were having their conversations, DrewP wanted a picture of Ashley. Len shaved his rear part and put on one of Paula's thongs and took a picture of his rear parts- DrewP said he wanted to bite that!

Now that Len and Paula have burned DrewP twice in their online 'relationships' and in the taping, I wonder how much he is questioning the other people who around him? LOL, has he checked his mother to see if she is wearing a wire?

Oh my gosh!!! No way???!!! I just read this last night - and couldn't believe it!!! No way??!!!!! Boy, did she/he (now!) fool us!!! I thought FOR SURE Ashley WAS a 'she'!!! :clap: good job Ashley - I mean - LEN!!! WOW!

LOL, not only that- Paula was also having an online communication with DrewP under her own identity. She was Katie!

I've been looking for the Geraldo interview and haven't found it yet. I guess that Len and Paula and DrewP, JAB, and Abdool were all on the Mike and Juilette show this AM.
I posted the link to the show up in links............both sides sounded like idiots IMO!

I've been looking for the Geraldo interview and haven't found it yet. I guess that Len and Paula and DrewP, JAB, and Abdool were all on the Mike and Juilette show this AM. Allegedly DrewP slipped and said the gun was missed in the search (I guess he had formerly said that it wasn't at the home when the search was done.) According to the posters that made JAB and Abdool uncomfortable. Is DrewP slipping?

At Ashley/Len's blog they are saying that the release of info about the wire and about the blog identity was all planned and ok'd by LE. That a judge did sign off on the taping. Has anyone else noticed that although LE has not confirmed that they were in on the recordings, that they are also not denying it? Oh, and I guess that at one point when Ashley/Len were having their conversations, DrewP wanted a picture of Ashley. Len shaved his rear part and put on one of Paula's thongs and took a picture of his rear parts- DrewP said he wanted to bite that!

Now that Len and Paula have burned DrewP twice in their online 'relationships' and in the taping, I wonder how much he is questioning the other people who around him? LOL, has he checked his mother to see if she is wearing a wire?

OK, wait, wait, HOLD IT!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

YOU have GOT to be KIDDING ME???!!:confused:

Come on, is he telling the truth?

NO one would be THAT GROSS, or really do THAT!!

It's a joke, right.

Seriously. :waitasec:

fran

PS.....OTOH, IF it really is TRUE, the citizens in Bollingbrook should be shaking in their boots! What kind of LE are they looking to PROTECT them? :rolleyes:

Oh, my.........

OK, wait, wait, HOLD IT!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

YOU have GOT to be KIDDING ME???!!:confused:

Come on, is he telling the truth?

NO one would be THAT GROSS, or really do THAT!!

It's a joke, right.

Seriously. :waitasec:

fran

PS.....OTOH, IF it really is TRUE, the citizens in Bollingbrook should be shaking in their boots! What kind of LE are they looking to PROTECT them? :rolleyes:

Oh, my.........

LOL, everything they are doing seems to be working. DrewP is not looking so confident anymore. He has showed anger on camera, has been issuing hateful PR's, and his story is starting to change and even JAB is getting very quiet. My guess is that DrewP knows they have something incriminating and it is really bugging him. Besides that he knows now that he cannot trust anyone, no one to talk to and keep his secrets.

When I think back about the leaks from ISP, there have been very few. Now as far as we can tell, testimony is over or almost over in the GJ and info is flooding out. Info that makes the monster team (Abood, JAB and DrewP) nervous. The tapes, the gun, the blog/two of his 'ladies.' Oh yeah, we are close.

Will this be the week? I hope so!

Well from that video linked in the media thread, ???, (can't remember last name, former lady pros from NY) said that when a wire tap is completed, LE is obligated to notify the person who was tapped. DrewP's friends THOUGHT LE had advised DrewP, 'that he'd been tapped but now it's complete, he's now free to talk,' LOL.......ehhhhh..........he didn't know. Soooooo.......the first thing DrewP knows of it when it's on the news or whatever! :D

Oh, and now DrewP is trying to imply that he had an affair with his (now former) friend's wife. He brings it just so far, then says, 'we're not going to talk about that,' or, 'I was afraid he'd hurt her,'......what a ! :mad:

Anyway, DrewP's friend he's going to court in September for assaulting Drew. But DrewP will already be in custoldy. :eek:

{kur-plump, kur-plump, kur-plump, kur-plump}

Think DrewP is getting nervous. He did NOT look like a {happy camper} by the end of that video. :behindbar

JMHO
fran

DrewP was a cop. He knows that LE doesn't give out info on a suspect until they are ready to make an arrest. LOL, that is why he nervous. He is waiting for that knock on the door or the cops coming around the corner. He knows that he won't know they are coming until they are there!

Maybe they'll throw his a$$ in jail tomorrow for the sawed off shotgun...

PETERSON DREW W 7 30 8 405 1030 08CF001169 0 RIFLE <16''/SHOTGUN 1 Decision
PETERSON DREW W 7 30 8 405 1030 08CF001169 0 RIFLE <16''/SHOTGUN 2 Decision

I'd like to see Drew do a few more television interviews first, tell a few more lies just to add a few more nails to his coffin. Those poor children, I hope they will be okay.

I've been thinking about this. Recently it appears that LE has been releasing a lot of info that could potentially make DrewP nervous lol. I was thinking they maybe had a reason for it. And it definately is making DrewP nervous. He has made some mistakes recently.

Now with the new releases of info last week, I thought maybe an arrest was imminent. But so far nothing. Len and Paula have made statements re DrewP talking about "suicide by cop" What if the indictment was issued last week? What if it was held until tomorrow when DrewP shows up in court for the decision on the gun case? That would make sure that none of the kids are around, limits any hostages, and makes sure DrewP doesn't have weapons on him. LOL, I hope that is what they are doing.

I've been thinking about this. Recently it appears that LE has been releasing a lot of info that could potentially make DrewP nervous lol. I was thinking they maybe had a reason for it. And it definately is making DrewP nervous. He has made some mistakes recently.

Now with the new releases of info last week, I thought maybe an arrest was imminent. But so far nothing. Len and Paula have made statements re DrewP talking about "suicide by cop" What if the indictment was issued last week? What if it was held until tomorrow when DrewP shows up in court for the decision on the gun case? That would make sure that none of the kids are around, limits any hostages, and makes sure DrewP doesn't have weapons on him. LOL, I hope that is what they are doing.

I remember that statement that Len or Paula made about Drew saying that when he got that knock on the door from LE he would just do a "suicide by cop." At the time I heard it, I thought........."well, now that he's said that, LE aren't going to risk coming to the Peterson home to arrest him." They'll wait until he's somewhere away from his house - in a courtroom, at the supermarket, or somewhere that DP would least expect his arrest.

Although I'd love to see that arrest happen today when he's in court for the gun charges, as far as I know, the Illinois governor hasn't signed the hearsay bill making it law. I think that's holding up everything.

BREAKING NEWS: Judge denies dropping felony gun charges

July 30, 2008 ·

A motion to dismiss felony weapons charges against Drew Peterson has been denied.
“For the defense to be successful at this stage, this court would be required to make certain assumptions on behalf of the defense and againt the state as to the intent and meaning of LEOSA,” said Judge Richard Schoenstedt. Given the burden as described, this court declines to do so.”
A pretrial date of Aug. 28 has been scheduled.

http://petersonstory.wordpress.com/...ews-judge-denies-dropping-felony-gun-charges/

ROFL, did you see the responses to that story?

Crocus thanks for posting that. Doesn't look like they arrested him.

I remember that statement that Len or Paula made about Drew saying that when he got that knock on the door from LE he would just do a "suicide by cop." At the time I heard it, I thought........."well, now that he's said that, LE aren't going to risk coming to the Peterson home to arrest him." They'll wait until he's somewhere away from his house - in a courtroom, at the supermarket, or somewhere that DP would least expect his arrest.

Although I'd love to see that arrest happen today when he's in court for the gun charges, as far as I know, the Illinois governor hasn't signed the hearsay bill making it law. I think that's holding up everything.

Here is a very interesting blog article on the Hearsay Law, aka Senate Bill #2718 and possible effects on the Peterson case.

"Forfeit Victory, Take 10: Illinois Forfeiture Bill Unlikely To Have Impact On Stacy Peterson Case In Light Of Giles Opinion"

read entire article at:
http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/evidenceprof/2008/07/forfeit-victo-2.html

Oooh, I had missed this

After Peterson’s arrest, Will County prosecutors filed a second weapons charge against him, alleging he illegally transferred the assault rifle to his adult son, Steve. Schoenstedt’s ruling means that charge also will proceed against Peterson.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1081664,boling30.article

His FOID card was revoked at the time when he wrote out that transfer to Paula Stark for the "folding" gun. This would be an illegal transfer also.

Again, I say that I can't believe how stupid criminals are......especially Drew. Didn't he ever hear of the Amber Frey tapes of Scott Peterson? I do hope they are real and that they contain what is needed to show Drew talking of Stacy in a way that shows he knows for certain she isn't coming home. Gee, wonder how he'd know that?

you know... I was hoping someone close to DP was taping him!! So glad to hear this!!! :clap:

LOL, last week when we saw this, some of us were ROFL for hours! :)

Can you believe DrewP could be that dumb? :waitasec:

Oh, no need to answer. I think I know what your answer would be. :D

LOL,
fran

agree!! with ya here, Fran! I LOVE it like you... :popcorn:
I'll stick around and see what's next!!

mysteriew said:
From what I am hearing and from what IBNora has posted in case phenomena, on Geraldo Paula also announced that she has been keeping in contact with DrewP in an online relationship. That DrewP knew her as Katie and did not know she was Paula? And that he also showed her webcam of himself chatting online, son on the couch and that he also asked her to go on vacation with him and the kids?

Oh WOW!! :aktion033: {oops, dropped my popcorn!! LOL!}

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back