Suspect Drew Peterson #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL, not only that- Paula was also having an online communication with DrewP under her own identity. She was Katie!

I know!! I just read that - wow - I better keep up here, instead of printing out these posts and reading them at night!! :crazy:

and as Moe mentioned - I too would like to see Drew do a few more television interviews first... :)

Ashley has a new name- Ashlen. And they are talking about the show with Mike and Juliet (sp). The show that had DrewP and both lawyers and they seemed to be so 'uncomfortable' on there. ROFL, I guess that they didn't know Len and Paula were going to be on there. Joel responded to a question by saying "you will have to ask Len that" and Mike said "ok we will". Too funny. https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7081036624150822867&postID=4624359122383771601

in one of the articles that someone posted here - here's a quote I love!!

"And on top of that, I caught Paula in my bedroom taking pictures." Peterson said. "So I have more friends taking advantage of my anguish."

yea, right... more anguish - I HIGHLY doubt that!! :boohoo:

I knew they would find her and have her to the GJ eventually. She would have been there the night /early morning Drew came home dressed in the dark clothing and stuffing woman's clothing as well in the washer.

I wish they would just go ahead and arrest him.......but then again.......it is kind of amusing to watch him in action and squirming a bit.

in one of the articles that someone posted here - here's a quote I love!!

"And on top of that, I caught Paula in my bedroom taking pictures." Peterson said. "So I have more friends taking advantage of my anguish."

yea, right... more anguish - I HIGHLY doubt that!! :boohoo:

anguish

It must have taken him awhile with the Thesarus to find that word. Seems a little above him. It has more than 4 letters.

;)

fran

Ironic isn't it. There was a time when DrewP seemed to hold all the cards in the deck. IF he was angry at someone, he'd just harrass them under disguise of doing his duty as a Bollingbrook Police Officer. Stop and ticket, follow, handcuff and arrest, and IF it was his ex-wife, he'd just goad her into acting on the harrassment until he was able to call in his fellow officers to arrest her.

NOW the shoe is on the other foot. NOW DrewP is under the microscope. Now ALL of DrewP's skelatons are going to ker-plop out of his closet.:slap:

HOW'S IT FEEL DREW?! To be harrassed, followed, talked about?! Criticized for your every move? :argue:

IMO, this is just a fraction of what you inflicted on those women who once loved you! How's it feel? Not so good, huh?:iamashamed0005:

This is called Karma baby! Ain't it a bit*h!?

:Justice: Just around the corner. Can you feel it?:bullseye:

fran

:clap: Fran, I always love your posts.

Just in case anyone runs across it, there is a website outthere that is claiming they are collecting money for Len and Paula. But the Ash/Len site is saying they have no knowledge of the website or who is operating it. They are asking that no one make donations there and that if someone wishes to make a donation to something to make their donation to Find Stacy instead.

Anybody watch Geraldo tonight? I can't get it, but they are talking about it on the Ashlen site. The judge has given DrewP permission to take the kids on vacation out of state. But supposedly the two younger kids are with relatives and the older ones are at home with Mike R. Supposedly the only ones that are in Fla are DrewP and Joey. Evidently there is some question as to whether DrewP may have broken his terms with the court.

I caught Geraldo tonight. He had the wired couple on as well as Sharon, the neighbor. Basically, Brodsky and Drew went and asked for some lightening of the terms of his bail, so that he could take his kids on a summer vacation. The judge agreed, but apparently Drew and Brodsky skipped off to some friend or relative of Brodsky who owns a houseboat or something like that, to party and pal around. The little kids are with Drew's sister and the Kathleen's sons are staying at the house with Mike R. who is in trouble himself for possibly battering his girlfriend. Sharon confirmed that she saw the sons today and that Mike had also been out and about. They were trying to figure out if he can be hauled back in for lying to the court about his intentions. Piece of work, that guy.:mad:

I caught Geraldo tonight. He had the wired couple on as well as Sharon, the neighbor. Basically, Brodsky and Drew went and asked for some lightening of the terms of his bail, so that he could take his kids on a summer vacation. The judge agreed, but apparently Drew and Brodsky skipped off to some friend or relative of Brodsky who owns a houseboat or something like that, to party and pal around. The little kids are with Drew's sister and the Kathleen's sons are staying at the house with Mike R. who is in trouble himself for possibly battering his girlfriend. Sharon confirmed that she saw the sons today and that Mike had also been out and about. They were trying to figure out if he can be hauled back in for lying to the court about his intentions. Piece of work, that guy.:mad:

I saw the interview on Geraldo too. It's amazing that DP and JB think they can lie to the court about the reason (vacation with children) for requesting that DP be allowed to leave the state, and think their lie won't be discovered! Judge Jean Piero was adamant that the court be informed and DP hauled back to Illinois.

I wonder too if Joel Brodsky can be sanctioned by the court for aiding and abetting a client in defrauding the court?

Ironic isn't it. There was a time when DrewP seemed to hold all the cards in the deck. IF he was angry at someone, he'd just harrass them under disguise of doing his duty as a Bollingbrook Police Officer. Stop and ticket, follow, handcuff and arrest, and IF it was his ex-wife, he'd just goad her into acting on the harrassment until he was able to call in his fellow officers to arrest her.

NOW the shoe is on the other foot. NOW DrewP is under the microscope. Now ALL of DrewP's skelatons are going to ker-plop out of his closet.:slap:

HOW'S IT FEEL DREW?! To be harrassed, followed, talked about?! Criticized for your every move? :argue:

IMO, this is just a fraction of what you inflicted on those women who once loved you! How's it feel? Not so good, huh?:iamashamed0005:

This is called Karma baby! Ain't it a bit*h!?

:Justice: Just around the corner. Can you feel it?:bullseye:

fran

LOL Fran!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Love it! You have SO a way with words!!

OhMyGosh!!

Ok, you're kidding right? No WAY he left them with someone who's facing battery charges!?

OHMYGOSH!

Is there someone here who's in touch with the family? IF there is, or IF the family for Kathleen or Stacy read here, LISTEN UP!!

Have you paid any attention at all to the Nancy Cooper case out of North Carolina! Nancy allegedly went for a run and was murdered!? Her husband is a NOT supect, the house has been SW, the cars, the husband's place of employment, the husband for dna, scratches, etc...........the investigation continues with allegations of 'abuse' flying back and forth. Anyway........the parents of the victim were temporarily given custody of the two minor children as they felt the danger of them being harmed by the father was too great.

TALK TO AN ATTORNEY AND SEE IF YOU COULD GET TEMPORARY CUSTODY OF THOSE CHILDREN!

IMHO, you may have grounds! The person watching them is UNFIT! The FATHER is NOT watching out for the BEST INTEREST OF THOSE CHILDREN!

Ok, this is all I want to say.

Good luck and, Oh yeah
JMHO ;)
fran

snip...
their lie won't be discovered! Judge Jean Piero was adamant that the court be informed and DP hauled back to Illinois.

I wonder too if Joel Brodsky can be sanctioned by the court for aiding and abetting a client in defrauding the court?

so... has he been hauled back yet?? or is he still on Joel's friend's boat?? interesting, to say the least!!

hopefully he's not "fleeing" to the Carribean or somewhere down there!!?? :confused:

LOL Fran!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Love it! You have SO a way with words!!

Thanks Niner! :)

See my last post! He's gonna love that one! :rolleyes:

Hope someone in the family sees it. They truly may have GROUNDS to get at the least TEMPORARY CUSTODY!

We can only pray!

JMHO
fran

:clap: Fran, I always love your posts.

LOL, thank you Lili!

:)

fran

:blowkiss:

PS.......hmmmm........is DrewP back from his uhhhh....:rolleyes:.....vacation with the kids he told the JUDGE he was taking? ;)

Me thinks Stacy's family needs to TALK TO THE JUDGE!:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Masonjoe
Back