Suspect Drew Peterson #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I remember correctly, it was Kris Peterson, who's bedroom is upstairs next to his parents room, who stated to the LE that he heard arguing and then silence.

A thought on the process............

If Kristopher Peterson testifies this coming Thursday, July 3rd, and if he's the last witness to testify, I would imagine the grand jury would take a break with it being the 4th of July weekend. They would likely meet at the usual time on Thursday, July 10th and start deliberating on all the testimony they've heard and decide if they have enough to indict on either or both cases - Kathleen Savio's death and the disappearance of Stacy Peterson.

I think the earliest we might hear something is July 11th or the following Monday, July 14th.

This is, of course, subject to whether or not the grand jury and state attorney decide not to wait on the hearsay law, which looks like it may not materialize as expected.

I agree Leila. They have been covering this once a week for many months. They will need time to review the testimony and relook at the evidence before they make a decision. Your timetable makes sense.

The loss of the hearsay law was a blow, I just hope there will be enough to indict without it.

Gosh...I thought the timeline was the end of this month? Now they are dragging it into July?! Get it OVER with already!

Gosh...I thought the timeline was the end of this month? Now they are dragging it into July?! Get it OVER with already!

LOL, SS that is just our guess. But it is the end of the month, and they still have a kid to interview. And I too believe they will want to deliberate on what they have heard before they make a decision. I would say that the guess of mid July would be conservative.

New here but want to put my 2 cents in. This has dragged on so long, I doubt they will do anything with it. His kids must be totally brainwashed by now and would not give any new information to the authorities.

I think the SOB is laughing all the way to the bar. Any women having her picture taken with this man should be taken aside and given a good talking too, and maybe a bit## slap to wake up stupid.....JMHO

New here but want to put my 2 cents in. This has dragged on so long, I doubt they will do anything with it. His kids must be totally brainwashed by now and would not give any new information to the authorities.

I think the SOB is laughing all the way to the bar. Any women having her picture taken with this man should be taken aside and given a good talking too, and maybe a bit## slap to wake up stupid.....JMHO

Hi Nugrandma..welcome.

I have to say I respectfully disagree with Drew getting away with these crimes much longer then he has. From the beginning ISP has said they are certain he is the perp in Stacy's case..that came right after they took evidence from his home in early November. Then they have Thomas Morhey under witness protection somewhere, and now they have had many other family, friends, etc to the GJ. I think before the close of July they will make an arrest. I also think they have been hoping that Stacy's body would at some point start to float once the water has warmed up.

Patiently waiting to see what happens to with this gun charge,,I think they have him there also.

When I seen the new pix of DP with the gals at the bar / I was infuriated! I can't wait for this loser to go down the tube! He makes me sick.

I'm with everyone else here & patiently awaiting for his arrest.

When I seen the new pix of DP with the gals at the bar / I was infuriated! I can't wait for this loser to go down the tube! He makes me sick.

I'm with everyone else here & patiently awaiting for his arrest.

This is a must-see for everyone! A girl named Ashley was communicating with DP through an online dating service. She says she's got a lot of private emails from DP and she's publishing them on her website for all to see. Her purpose is to expose him for what he is. It's a way of showing how truly dispicable DP really is. He asked her to marry him after just a few emails. He was communicating with Ashley at the same time he was dating Kim in April - May.

Here's a link to her website:
http://www.drewpeterson1.blogspot.com/

This is a must-see for everyone! A girl named Ashley was communicating with DP through an online dating service. She says she's got a lot of private emails from DP and she's publishing them on her website for all to see. Her purpose is to expose him for what he is. It's a way of showing how truly dispicable DP really is. He asked her to marry him after just a few emails. He was communicating with Ashley at the same time he was dating Kim in April - May.

Here's a link to her website:
http://www.drewpeterson1.blogspot.com/
Posted upthread

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2330072&postcount=106

ROFLMAO!!!! He responded to the news about her starting the blog! He said he thought of her as "a believed friend and a potential mate!" His feelings were "waisted" on her.

Go Ashley Go!!!

ETA: ROFLMBO!!! We missed the secret signal on LKL interview! This SOB is a bigger a## than even I thought he was (and I didn't think that was possible!)

2nd ETA: Ok, DrewP was in such a hurry to get his computers back.... I wonder what computer he was using.

031808 Media is talking about DrewP getting his computers back later in the month.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/specials/chi-drew-peterson_18_mar18,0,7677269.story

Yet on 031408 he was talking to Ashley online.
http://bp2.blogger.com/_Murml4Ew6tk/SGcYL6M2eGI/AAAAAAAAAMw/K5HAKmKT_zY/s1600-h/bpd1.jpg

This guy is the biggest CREEP I've seen in a long time. He simply can't wait for Wife No. 5. Anyone who gets involved with this idiot needs their head examined. I surely hope those that are convinced an arrest is forthcoming I hope you are right. Otherwise, he's getting away with murder TWICE! Personally, I don't think Stacy's body will ever be found. Drew and his eldest son made sure of that!

This is so like Drew....and yet he thinks no one will ever see through him. What a fool.

Ashley is one tough lady..hope she is watching her back..because when it comes to Drew...well we know how the story ends.

This guy is the biggest CREEP I've seen in a long time. He simply can't wait for Wife No. 5. Anyone who gets involved with this idiot needs their head examined. I surely hope those that are convinced an arrest is forthcoming I hope you are right. Otherwise, he's getting away with murder TWICE! Personally, I don't think Stacy's body will ever be found.
Drew and his eldest son made sure of that!

Do you really believe Steve is involved?

Nah..I don't think that Steve is involved..but I do think he knows that his Dad did kill Kathleen and Stacy. He may not have come to that conclusion earlier..but by now he has...he is hanging in there because he will be the one to take care of the younger kids. Remember he has been under this sociopath's spell since the day he was born...the women are all wrong and Dad is a nice guy. I pray not too much of Drew has rubbed off on him. Then again maybe I am being too kind to him.

Nah..I don't think that Steve is involved..but I do think he knows that his Dad did kill Kathleen and Stacy. He may not have come to that conclusion earlier..but by now he has...he is hanging in there because he will be the one to take care of the younger kids. Remember he has been under this sociopath's spell since the day he was born...the women are all wrong and Dad is a nice guy. I pray not too much of Drew has rubbed off on him. Then again maybe I am being too kind to him.

If/when DrewP is arrested, it isn't for sure that Steve will have anything to do with the kids, though I am sure that is what DrewP will try to make happen. But there is another brother, and both kids have other relatives too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back