Suspect: Randy Allen Taylor -- Background

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These ones were easy. But really they don't tell us much. We knew the went after him in 2011. I have it at 20 of 46 being driving related charges.

View attachment 36556

View attachment 36557

These are awesome- can you easily remove the traffic tickets, and the ones that were not prosecuted/dropped? Then make the multiple charges on the same day a single entry?

Thanks for the excellent sleuthing!!

I have been going through the Virginia court records and I found another Randy Allen Taylor who was convicted of abduction in Wise County, VA. This RAT's DOB is 02/05/****

CR05F00104-00 Wise Co. CLINCHCO, VA
Charge: ABDUCTION - Felony
Offense Date: 12/25/2004
Arrest Date: 04/06/2005
Found Guilty on 07/14/2005
Sentence Time: 10 Year(s)
Sentence Suspended: 8 Year(s)4 Month(s)
Concurrent/Consecutive: Sentence Is To Run Concurrently With Another

This RAT also has a B&E conviction in with his address being listed as CONOVER, NC

So my point is if anyone digs something up associated with RAT in Conover, NC or Clincho, VA it is a different guy with a different DOB

Once again, this RAT listed above abducts someone, yet his sentence is suspended~ all but 1 year and 8 months. I know this is not the RAT we are investigating, but it's another example! Doesn't the justice system see that we are doing this to ourselves!!!

What about this one?

Case Number : GT09003807-00 File Date : 04/13/2009 Locality : TOWN OF CULPEPER
Name : TAYLOR, RANDY EUGENE Status : Released On Summons Defense Attorney :
Address : LOUISA, VA 23093 AKA1 : AKA2 :
Sex : Male Race : White Caucasian(Non-Hispanic) DOB : 06/19/****

TAYLOR, RANDY EUGENE but same DOB???

This sounds like a case of 'I'm going to lie to the cops'!!! Same DOB...how coincidental!

Once again, this RAT listed above abducts someone, yet his sentence is suspended~ all but 1 year and 8 months. I know this is not the RAT we are investigating, but it's another example! Doesn't the justice system see that we are doing this to ourselves!!!

Actually I don't think it is. It is sad that I have been trolling the court records so much that I have gotten to know these guys. But I am pretty sure this guy also had records of a custody battle in his civil records. My suspicion is that this was a case of this guy taking his own kid somewhere without his ex-wife's consent. Which I am not saying isn't a crime, but it is a whole different category IMO.

These guys don't just commit a burglary and nothing else. When they show up in the records they show up like 10 times. And I say guys, but there are also some female Randy Taylor that show up many times too.

As requested, I took out the traffic violations, dropped charges and non-guiltys. Only 2 major convictions happened at the same time.

Arrest Date: 12/12/2003 Hearing Date: 1/7/2004
GV03000523-00
Location of Offense: Greene
His Residence: RUCKERSVILLE VA 22968
Unlawful Detainer Judgment : Plaintiff Possession : Granted​

Offense Date: 2/28/2004 Arrest Date: 2/28/2004 Hearing Date: 4/23/2004
GC04001995-00
Location of Offense: Charlottesville
His Residence: CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22901
ASSAULT & BATTERY - Misdemeanor Amended Charge : ASSAULT Guilty; Sentence : 10Days; Sentence Suspension Time : 10Days NOTE: This case was appealed to circuit court on 04/23/2004. See circuit court for final disposition.​

Hearing Date: 7/20/2004
GV04005506-00
Location of Offense: Albemarle
His Residence: Charlottesville 22901
Unlawful Detainer Judgment : Plaintiff Costs : $36.00 Principal Amount : $2,000.70 Interest Award : 9% FROM DOJ (There is no DOB in this case to confirm RAT)​

Offense Date: 8/14/2004 Arrest Date: 11/10/2004 Hearing Date: 12/14/2004
GC04012265-00
His Residence: Charlottesville 22901
STALKING Misdemeanor​

Offense Date: 5/28/2010 Arrest Date: 8/11/2010 Hearing Date: 6/21/2011
CR04017298-01
His Residence: CHARLOTTESVILLE,VA
VIOLATE COURT ORDER Disposition Code: Sentence/Probation Revoked Sentence Time: 2 Year(s) Sentence Suspended: 2 Year(s) Costs: $623.00​

Arrest Date: 6/30/2010 Hearing Date: 8/27/2010
GV10000677-00
Location of Offense: Orange
His Residence: BARBOURSVILLE, VA 22923
Warrant In Debt Default Judgment Plaintiff Costs : $53.00 Attorney Fees : 54.50 Principal Amount : $2,379.25 Other Amount : Interest Award : 19.95 % FROM 06062009​

Offense Date: 4/22/2011 Hearing Date:8/17/2011
GC11001582-00
His Residence: BARBOURSVILLE VA 22973
NONVIOL FELON POSS GUN W/I 10Y Final Disposition : Grand Jury - For final case disposition, see Circuit Court Case Information​

Offense Date: 11/9/2011 Arrest Date: 11/14/2011 Hearing Date: 12/7/2011
GT11003425-01
His Residence: RUCKERSVILLE VA 22968
CA/FTA ON 11/09/11 Mark For Payment Final Disposition: Guilty Fine : $50.00 Costs : $231.00 Fine/Costs Due : 03/07/2012 PAST DUE​

Offense Date: 1/14/2012 Arrest Date: 2/1/2012 Hearing Date: 5/2/2012
GT12000263-00
His Residence: RUCKERSVILLE, VA 22965
FAIL STOP ACCIDENT > $1000 FEL Final Disposition : Guilty Sentence : 90Days Sentence Suspension Time : 90Days Probation Time : 2Years Costs : $536.00 Fine/Costs Due : 11/02/2012 PAST DUE there is a related failure to apear charge​

Offense Date: 4/11/2012 Arrest Date: 4/12/2012 Hearing Date: 5/2/2012
GT12000263-01
His Residence: RUCKERSVILLE, VA 22965
FAIL TO APPEAR Final Disposition : Guilty Sentence : 00Months 030Days 00Hours Sentence Suspension Time : 00Months 030Days 00Hours Costs : $201.00 Fine/Costs Due : 11/02/2012 PAST DUE

Offense Date: 2/6/2013 Arrest Date: 2/8/2013 Hearing Date: 3/27/2013
GC13000679-00
His Residence: RUCKERSVILLE, VA 22968
PETIT LARCENY <$5 PICKPOCKET Amended Charge : PETIT LARCENY "Final Disposition : Guilty Sentence : 06Months Sentence Suspension Time : 06Months Probation Time : 02Years Costs : $211.00 Fine/Costs Due : 09/30/2013"​

Offense Date: 8/1/2013 Hearing Date: 8/16/2013
CR04017298-02
His Residence: Ruckersville
PROBATION VIOLATION Capias Granted​

Offense Date: 8/3/2013 Arrest Date: 8/11/2013 Hearing Date: 8/12/2013
GC13003493-00
Location of Offense: Nelson
His Residence: LOVINGSTON, VA 22949
ABDUCT BY FORCE/INTIMIDATION Final Disposition: Transferred To Another Juris/​
Cour

Thank You for posting this news article link in Samantha's thread, ktgirl.
Now I can understand why this RAT is so familiar to some of you!

Living in the shadow: As Samantha Clarke's family mourns, a suspect claims police harassment
http://www.readthehook.com/108360/l...amily-mourns-suspect-claims-police-harassment

Vanished
September 13, 2010, was an otherwise ordinary Monday night for Samantha Ann Clarke. The 19-year-old had graduated from Orange County High School three months earlier and had spent the summer hanging out with friends, posting and chatting on Facebook, and studying for her driver's license so she could get a job.

"She was getting herself together, trying to figure out what she wanted to do," says her mother.

The mother figured that Samantha had simply gone out with the new friends she'd made over the weekend. But when the next morning dawned with no word from her daughter, and then afternoon came and went, Tinder felt frantic. Mother and daughter shared a cell phone that was in Tinder's possession, so Tinder had no way to reach Samantha. By Tuesday afternoon, increasingly frantic, Tinder contacted law enforcement, who told her their hands were tied.

"They told me I had to wait 48 hours before I could report her missing since she was an adult,"
Tinder recalls.

"It apears that the proverbial Ball was dropped in the Samantha Ann Clark investigation, imo" The first 24 hours are very critical in missing person's investigations....

Implemented Suzanne's Law. ... United States federal criminal legislation; 2003 in law; 2003 in the United States; 108th United States Congress Navigation

http://www.teamhope.org/suzanneslaw.html

Washington, DC -"Suzanne's Law" requiring local police to notify the National Crime Information Center when someone between 18 and 21 is reported missing was signed into law by President Bush as part of the national "Amber Alert" bill last month. The federal law is named after Suzanne Lyall (pictured right), a State University of New York at Albany student who has been missing since 1998. Previously police were only required to report missing persons under the age of 18. This new law, sponsored by Congressman John Sweeney (R-NY) is intended to spur police to initiate prompt investigations into missing young people.

Doug and Mary Lyall, Suzanne's parents championed the law. "I just hope that it's going to bring back some of these kids," said Mary Lyall in an Associated Press article. "They need as much protection while they're at college."

WASHINGTON (AP) - The nationwide "Amber Alert'' system signed into law Wednesday at a White House ceremony had special meaning for a Ballston Spa couple, whose missing daughter was the impetus for a little-noticed provision in the anti-kidnapping legislation.

"Suzanne's Law'' requires local authorities to notify the National Crime Information Center immediately if someone between the ages of 18 and 21 goes missing.

Named after 19-year-old SUNY-Albany student Suzanne Lyall, who vanished in 1998, the law is designed to encourage police to begin investigating immediately when college-age people disappear, instead of waiting a day, which has been a common practice. <sniped - read more>

FYI- Doug and Mary Lyall, Suzanne's parents championed the law and are also responsible for the very effective Prisoner Poker Playing Cards Program that have photos of missing/murdered persons & info on them.

Good article. I found this interesting:

"He hung out with a group of guys who were really interested in cars," says the former friend, who recalls that Taylor once drove a 20-year-old Chevy Caprice. Coincidentally, that's the same model car that Taylor has described being driven by a black man whom he claims came to his camper in Lovingston along with Alexis Murphy on the evening she disappeared.

Several days ago while reading the several case related Facebook pages there were two comments from different posters stating they had seen RAT driving the car he said the "third man" was driving. I can't remember if the posts were on the Parker Slaybaugh or Help Find Alexis Murphy FB pages or one of the news pages.

Anyways, I find it interesting the same is being said in this article.

Very interesting article by Courteney Stuart at the Hook. Glad to see them staying with this story.

Speaking of New Jersey, I saw a New Jersey Court record for Randy Allen Taylor in a list of his many offenses. Details are spotty, but the SSN number is the right one. No county listed. Can anyone find this?

New Jersey Court:

Name: RANDY A TAYLOR
LexID: 0024494425395
SSN: *advertiser censored*-XX-XXXX (I blocked it, sorry)
State of Origin: New Jersey
Case Number: 93000340

Offenses:

Offense #1
Court Case Number: 93000340
Court Offense: NOT SPECIFIED
Court Disposition: GUILTY

Caps are from the list as printed-- in other words, I am not shouting.

Thanks.

Bill Thomas

GREAT article -- born in FL so any earlier assumption he was born in OR can be ruled out as well as to a military family. The brandishing charge stemmed from a road rage incident as did the A&C... Wow. Great find!!!!

Great article. The Navy base Pensacola, Florida is where almost all U.S. Naval Aviators are trained. Lots of Navy families in that area.

Bill Thomas

So we now know he was born in Florida, and had trouble with police in New Jersey. they New Jersey court system seems to be down for maintainance right now, and I think you have to pay to see all records from the Florida courts? I couldn't figure it out anyway. Does anyone have the ability to do this?

GREAT article -- born in FL so any earlier assumption he was born in OR can be ruled out as well as to a military family. The brandishing charge stemmed from a road rage incident as did the A&C... Wow. Great find!!!!

I think military family is still on the board -- Pensacola has a honkin' huge Navy air base.

It's probably also open that he was born in FLA but moved to the northwest at a very young age.

LOL. 'tain't me. I's a girl carbuff :D

But if we lived closer to Virginia, I imagine I might have run into him here and there.

If he was born in Pensacola, I wonder if he is in fact the Ft. Walton Beach RAT?

How come nobody seems to be able to locate anything about his family?

The Ft Walton guy still lives down in that area....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Forensic1964
Back