Sweden - Slagsta, UnkFem, 25-50, 'Slagstakvinnan', dentures, Apr'10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Mrs. Badcrumble

The North remembers
Reaction score
I'm trying to find more information on Slagstakvinnan ('The Slagsta Woman') from Sweden, but I'm only directed to tabloid news media (here is a butched Google Translate link to the same article), published in 2014, but I don't think she has been identified yet. She is believed to be a foreigner (not originally from Sweden), which made me think my fellow Websleuthers could be of help.

This is what is known of the woman known as Slagstakvinnan:
  • She was found drowned April 22nd, 2010. LE have no idea how she ended up in the water, and the case was first investigated as a homicide, but not anymore.
  • Her age was estimated between 25 - 50 y/o.
  • Estimated height: About 160 cm.
  • She had reddish brown hair.
  • She had upper and lower dentures.
  • No missing persons in Sweden have matched her identifiers, which could indicate that's she's possibly foreign to the country and/or unreported. There's no information otherwise concerning her race/ethnicity, so I list this as "unknown" as of now.
16oslagstakvinnan-IN_CONTENT.jpg

The clothes Slagstakvinnan was wearing at the time of her discovery.

The Slagsta Woman was cremated and buried in 2013, but there's no information whether DNA, finger prints or dentals were taken of her.

As I wrote, there's very little information to find, and she is not even listed at the Swedish LE's cold case page.

Last edited:
*Bump*

UF-0081

UF-0081
no-picture-available-9-2.png

On April 22, 2010, a woman was found floating in the water in Slagsta, Botkyrka, Stockholm. They call her “Slagstakvinnan” (Slagstawoman)

• Date found: April 22, 2010
  • Place found: Slagsta, Sweden
  • Race: Presumably not Swedish
  • Height: 160 cm
  • Weight: Unknown
  • Eye Color: Unknown
  • Hair Color: Chestnut/auburn
  • Distinguishing Marks: Dental in upper and under jaw
  • Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
  • Clothing: Unknown
  • Jewelry: Unknown
  • Personal Items: Unknown
  • Dentals: Dentals in upper and under jaw
  • Fingerprints: Unknown
  • DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact

Resources
Aftonbladet

Identifyers, such as DNA, dentals and fingerprints, are always taken and saved from unidentified bodies in Sweden. She’s not on the cold case page as this is not a (suspected) homicide.

As far as I know, she’s not been identified. Like most unidentied bodies in Sweden, she most likely didn’t come from Sweden. If she were Swedish, she most likely would have been identified as it’s not that easy to go ”off grid” in Sweden. My guess would be she’s from the Baltic states or Poland.

As an aside, most if not all of the cold cases on the Swedish police website are from Region South, one of seven police regions in Sweden. Two of them have unidentified victims.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms
Back