Sweden - Wilma Andersson, 17, Uddevalla, 13 Nov 2019 *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reaction score
Wilma, a 17--year-old girl is missing, and presumed dead, since two weeks back. Her parents reported her missing on November 17, as they had not heard from her since November 13. She was living with her boyfriend in Uddevalla, while her family lives in a small town about 24 km south of Uddevalla. There have been a large search for Wilma for the last ten days, both on land and in the water. Her boyfriend, who is 22, have been arrested as a suspect of murder. Wilma Anderssons försvinnande – detta har hänt

As I grew up in Uddevalla, this case feels close to me. The town is situated by the sea, but I don't believe she's in the water, as there are not many places where I would think a body could be dumped without it being seen, or being found by now. But there are north of Uddevalla lots of forests with small lakes, and not many people around this time of the year.

Boyfriend held as hundreds search for missing girl in western Sweden

"We have no new finds yet," Swedish news agency TT quoted police spokesperson Anna Göransson as saying. "We are searching with drones, maritime police, dog units and special units searching waterways."

The 17-year-old is described as having dark, long hair with blond highlights. She is about 168 centimetres tall, weighs around 50 kilos, and may have been dressed in a long, black fur coat at the time of her disappearance, according to Missing People. However, police have said it is unclear how she was dressed.

Polisen sökte med båt och helikopter

The police have made several discoveries during the search for Wilma. Among the first finds were a pair of shoes that were burnt. Later, glasses and a jacket, similar to what Wilma should have worn, were also found. And other things. According to the police, all findings must be analyzed and it is too early to say whether the findings have any connection with Wilma.

Förhören och bevisen: Wilmas pojkvän häktad
Lately, Wilma's family has experienced a change in his behaviour, according to a female relative of Wilma.

- "A dark side that he has never shown before and we are completely shocked by it. None of us adults in her vicinity have even seen small signs of this, "the woman has said.
-" Often when they were rowing, she would come home to me and sit here and talk. Afterwards, I drove her to his house or she was with us. She could eat here, we sat here and talked."

The man's father is convinced of the son's innocence. He has previously stated:

- "It's my son and I'm waiting to hear what has happened. He was with me yesterday. He said Dad, I promise I haven't done anything. He said they had been arguing."

Hundratals frivilliga söker efter Wilma, 17 • 17-åringen försvunnen i sex dygn • Sökinsatsen fortsätter

The boyfriend's apartment was blocked off on Tuesday and examined by police technicians on the same day. On Wednesday, the boyfriend's apartment was searched with dogs.

At the same time, Missing people have found clothing near the home, according to GT's information.

A neighbor to the boyfriend says:

- It was not unusual for the apartment to be loud and noisy. I live close by so I often sighed that it was so loud.

Another neighbour says he met Wilma in the staircase on Wednesday night, dressed to go out for a party. He says everything seemed to be as usual.

796ececf-58d4-41c0-a603-67af7f0f6e51

Photo credit - Wilma Andersson facebook

https://www.facebook.com/wilma.andersson.7777

The boyfriend is named all over the internet as AT - not sure if I can link to his stuff yet, but needless to say this will be controversial as he is Iraqi.

“Western Sweden The police have found a body part belonging to the missing Wilma Andersson in Uddevalla. The body part was found during Thursday evening and according to the police, the finding makes it impossible for the missing girl to be alive.
- We deeply regret that the search for Wilma ended in this tragic way. Our thoughts go to the girl's family and friends, says Police Commissioner Lars Eckerdal.
The girl's relatives are informed of the finding. Wilma Andersson was last seen alive on November 14 and reported missing three days later.

Police suspect she has been murdered and a 20-year-old man was arrested last Friday for probable cause for murder. ...”

Kroppsdel hittad i sökandet efter Wilma Andersson

Automatic translation:

Police confirm: 17-year-old Wilma Andersson is dead - body part found.

The police will not go into which body part was found and where the discovery was made.

Polisen bekräftar: 17-åriga Wilma Andersson är död – kroppsdel hittad

oh dear. i just saw this pop up on twitter. how horrible. it's not a common thing to happen in sweden, especially the dismemberment part, and i hate even typing that word. i hope we do not see an uptick in this type of crime.

"Wilma Andersson was reported missing in November last year and a major search warrant was initiated. Shortly after the disappearance, Wilma's boyfriend was arrested, suspected of murder. A finding of a body part, found early in the investigation, led the police to exclude Wilma from being found alive.

In addition to the boyfriend, two more people are suspected in the case. It's the boyfriend's dad and a 40-year-old woman in the family's vicinity. They are suspected of gross protection of criminals and crimes against grievance. The people are not deprived of liberty." translated by google so probably not fully correct. from this article Advokaten i Wilma-fallet: ”Har ingen dödsorsak”

There is a surprising twist with an American connection to this case, as the (ex-)boyfriend is a supporter of Mr Trump, and he has claimed during the autumn (before she was killed?) that Wilma was "satan", and that she was collaborating with the Democrats to destroy for Donald Trump. Not surprising that a psychological examination of him have shown that he could have been suffering from a serious psychological illness at the time of the murder.

The only "body part" of Wilma that's been found is her head, it was found in a suitcase, wrapped in aluminium foil, in the boyfriend's apartment.
Ex-pojkvännen var på McDonalds och spelade tv-spel efter att Wilma försvunnit

The police investigation report has been published, with the crime scene pictures and interviews. If any one is interested I can give a short summary? I must say, that I have not read all of it, since it is almost 1000 pages long.

A brief summary would be much appreciated, I know. Many thanks in advance.

Reactions: nao
The police investigation report has been published, with the crime scene pictures and interviews. If any one is interested I can give a short summary? I must say, that I have not read all of it, since it is almost 1000 pages long.
Is it online or something you can upload to scribd.com or similar? I'd like to read it all.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/19/man-wrapped-ex-girlfriends-head-in-tin-foil-after-decapitating-her/

"A jilted ex-boyfriend is accused of decapitating his 17-year-old lover — then wrapping her head in tin foil as a twisted keepsake — because she dumped him, according to a new report.

Tishko Ahmed Shabaz has been charged in the murder of 17-year-old Wilma Andersson, who went missing in Uddevalla, Sweden, last November, the Daily Mail reported.

The Iraq-born man, who became a Swedish citizen in 2014, has been in custody since and was charged last week.

He allegedly wrapped Andersson’s head in tape and aluminum foil and kept it in a bag. Police found blood on his apartment floor and “traces of Wilma” on a kitchen knife, according to local media reports."

As a late breif summary:
Wilma was a 17 year old girl. She appeared to have a very strained relationship with her parents, and it seemed she could not live with them. At times when she did not live with Tishko, she would instead stay with friends. She had dropped out of the Swedish equivalent of high school, and was unemployed.

As it seems she as in a very vulnerable position and it was not very easy for her to leave the life they lived together.

Tishko on his part was very controlling and abusive. It is assumed that he lost control after he beat her, panicked and cut her up in the shower. In the investigation report I linked earlier you can se the cuts in the bathroom floor, but also how he draged her from room to room.

He apparently also laid her in their bed for a while, since the cadaver dogs marked it. The inprint on the bed is also visible in the report.

Since the police was working from the fact that she was missing, it took them 9 days to find the head of the girl in the apartment. This is also when they concluded she was dead.

The head was found wrapped in tinfoil and packing tape, inside of a cabin bag. The bag and its location can be seen in the report (dont worry, the head is not pictured). It is said he wrapped it in this manner, because of his marijuana habit (its not legalized in Sweden), which would hide the smell of it.

The trial of Wilma's boyfriend is on its way, he claims he didn't kill her.
Pojkvännen underkänner polisens utredning (unfortunately, the articles are behind a wall)

There was also a search, the eighteenth, for the rest of Wilma's remains, in a forest a short bit north-east of Uddevalla (I think I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that that was the area where I suspected her body to be hidden).
Söket efter Wilma fortsätter (this article is open at my posting).

Swedish girl, 17, was decapitated 'by Iraqi-born boyfriend' | Daily Mail Online

Swedish Girl, 17, Was Decapitated 'By Iraqi-Born Boyfriend, 23, Who Wrapped Her Head In Aluminium Foil' After She Broke Up With Him In Case That Has Shocked The Country

"A 17-year-old girl was beheaded by her ex-boyfriend after breaking up with him in Sweden, it is alleged.

Wilma Andersson vanished on November 14 last year and police found a 'body part' two weeks later - which was later revealed to be her head.

Her ex-boyfriend Tishko Ahmed Shabaz was arrested at the time and has now been charged with her murder, which he denies.

Shabaz is accused of decapitating Wilma when she went to collect her belongings before wrapping her head in foil and hiding it at his home."

"According to Expressen, Shabaz is accused of hiding Wilma's head in a travel bag where it was wrapped in tape and aluminium foil.

Police also found blood on the floor of his apartment and 'traces of Wilma' on a large kitchen knife, it is alleged.

'The suspect has retained a body part for an unknown reason and got rid of the rest of the body,' the police chief said.

Prosecutors claim that he murdered Wilma by subjecting her to 'repeated violence'.

The rest of Wilma's body has never been found, and relatives have urged people to continue their search.

'We want to find our daughter and sister. It is completely inhumane that we go through so please do not stop looking for Wilma,' her mother Linda told Swedish media."

Today November 31, about at least 80 divers helped looking for the body of Wilma in the murky waters of Bäveån, the river that runs through Uddevalla. The last place Wilma was seen at, Walkesborgen close to where she lived, is less than 100 meters from the river.
The divers were from all over Sweden, and had come to help with the search, so that her family could get all of her back. The river have been search several times earlier by the police, and nothing have been found. I must say that I doubt that the murderer had placed her in the river, as I think it would be difficult to find a place where it's deep enough (unless he had access to a boat), and secluded enough, even if the area closest to where the river ends in Byfjorden is mostly an industrial area, and empty during late evenings, and nights.
Dykare: Självklart att ställa upp i sök efter Wilma
Here you van see how close it is to the river from where Wilma was last seen:
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads