Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty much all there is for now. He's offline. He talked about what a smart and fun kid Caylee was and how everything he knew about Casey is a lie. He made sure to take everyone to task for casting suspicion on him but he was nice about it. Oh, and he said that he has not heard a thing from Casey since she was arrested.
Must be hard knowing you were being played.

So who tipped her off that Amy and Mom were on their way to pick her up?!

OK, If you're thinking the same thing then I must not be crazy. I hadn't thought about one of the guys tipping Casey off! Hmmm..Very Interesting ..:behindbar I think that there is SO MUCH that LE knows that we just don't. YET!

Yes, he said Clint wasn't actually a roomate, he stayed on the couch because he'd been kicked out of every place else he'd lived. Tony kicked him out in the last half of June. Tony said Clint believed they were all going to be famous because of this case. The must have had words over it because he told Tony he would not go to the media out of respect for Tony and Caylee.

So no one asked him to confirm the supposed text from Casey saying "if she is never found guess who is going to spend eternity in jail"?

So no one asked him to confirm the supposed text from Casey saying "if she is never found guess who is going to spend eternity in jail"?

Yes. Someone asked him that. He hasn't answered yet. He's offline now.

Just throwin this out there..Does anyone think that it is possible that AH text Casey (from the mall maybe) and forewarned her that she was bringing her mother to Tonys'? (not knowing at that point of course what was really going on) And maybe we haven't seen that yet, was there pages missing from her interview? Casey had no car to escape, knew that she was going to be confronted and just stared deleting files?.Or I am I just reaching for answers?. Just a thought :waitasec:

Amy's phone & texts are in the jury room.......one file 168 pages, I'm too tired to look.......LOL but since she handed 'em over, I doubt it.

Wasn't JP at the mall, I don't recall any offical docs on him.

OK, If you're thinking the same thing then I must not be crazy. I hadn't thought about one of the guys tipping Casey off! Hmmm..Very Interesting ..:behindbar I think that there is SO MUCH that LE knows that we just don't. YET!

It could have been one of the guys or, I wonder if Cindy every reached Casey to tell her they'd found the car and that Casey had some explaining to do. That would have alerted Casey that the jig was about up. I see no reason why Lee would have alerted Casey that mom was on the warpath and coming to get her, even if he did know. He was concerned about Caylee too.

Amy's phone & texts are in the jury room.......one file 168 pages, I'm too tired to look.......LOL but since she handed 'em over, I doubt it.

Wasn't JP at the mall, I don't recall any offical docs on him.

I know I have "eyeball ache" ! IIRC Ricardo was there getting a new phone, JP was with them and I can't remember who else.

It could have been one of the guys or, I wonder if Cindy every reached Casey to tell her they'd found the car and that Casey had some explaining to do. That would have alerted Casey that the jig was about up. I see no reason why Lee would have alerted Casey that mom was on the warpath and coming to get her, even if he did know. He was concerned about Caylee too.

I agree, I don't think Lee even knew until later IIRC, and like you I don't think he would have anyway. Just what I needed, a new thought to ponder at bedtime!

I know I have "eyeball ache" ! IIRC Ricardo was there getting a new phone, JP was with them and I can't remember who else.

I think it was JP getting the new iphone, not that it makes much difference who was getting the phone, but if anyone would have tipped KC off, no way she'd have stuck around Tony's. She'd have been out of there, by the time they got there.

Some of Cindy's phone records are in the jury room also....

I sure wish someone would ask Tony where the car was out of gas on the 20th & what it smelled like.....this is the day he says he took KC home to get the gas cans......no mention of her getting the shovel that day.

I think it was JP getting the new iphone, not that it makes much difference who was getting the phone, but if anyone would have tipped KC off, no way she'd have stuck around Tony's. She'd have been out of there, by the time they got there.

She couldn't keep Tony away from his apartment forever, sooner or later Cindy would find him at home and he'd tell Cindy that he also hadn't seen Caylee for a month. Casey couldn't have Tony telling Cindy that he thought Caylee was with her, at least for part of that month.

Casey may have thought she could pacify Cindy and buy more time.

She couldn't keep Tony away from his apartment forever, sooner or later Cindy would find him at home and he'd tell Cindy that he also hadn't seen Caylee for a month. Casey couldn't have Tony telling Cindy that he thought Caylee was with her, at least for part of that month.

Casey may have thought she could pacify Cindy and buy more time.

No she couldn't have kept Cindy away forever, you're right. But, it would buy her more time to delete files if she had known Cindy was coming, by getting Tony to take her "out" (then of course she'd have to take the laptop with her, in case "work " needed her, blah, blah, blah) you get the idea.

Sorry, I must have gotten who was getting the phone mixed up, my eyes are telling me it's time for bed! Weren't they watcing a game of some sort? What was she going to say to Tony though? I gotta go NOW, I don't know where or for how long, but I gotta go. Clint would have still been there. And I have a feeling that Cindy would of called LE to the apartment if she had to, or least sit and wait. As Chilly said, maybe she knew the jig was up. Or at least that part of it. I dunno, it does make me go hmm though.

Just throwin this out there..Does anyone think that it is possible that AH text Casey (from the mall maybe) and forewarned her that she was bringing her mother to Tonys'? (not knowing at that point of course what was really going on) And maybe we haven't seen that yet, was there pages missing from her interview? Casey had no car to escape, knew that she was going to be confronted and just stared deleting files?.Or I am I just reaching for answers?. Just a thought :waitasec:

i've been going through amys texts to see if i can figure this out but they have done N/A where the dates should be so it wont be easy. I have put all of casey texts to amy in order ina document, so i'm going to see if i can pin down the times that way, since we have the times for when casey made the texts.

Maybe KC was deleting her files so she could 'hock' the laptop & buy a ticket to CA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust