Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly...

Well its my bad I just thought other WS's would be just as excited as I was to read about something that might shed light or igve more information I was wrong and I can assure you my days are done. I am not in high school I am an educated person who is just reaching out like anyone else.

Well its my bad I just thought other WS's would be just as excited as I was to read about something that might shed light or igve more information I was wrong and I can assure you my days are done. I am not in high school I am an educated person who is just reaching out like anyone else.

Nah I don't blame you. I'd posted it too just like I did the one about ham/hand bones. I am glad you posted it! Thanks for posting! :clap:

Didn't TES, or someone in authority, say if they found something, they'd have to discontinue the search for that day or indefinitely to protect the area and not destroy any possible evidence? Somehow I thought they said it was routine.

Also, even if they didn't find Caylee, but someone else, I would assume they'd have to discontinue the search for a time, cardon off the area, etc., and wait for LE, forensics, whomever to show up.

Preserving the evidence in any case is of the utmost importance. I can see discontinuing a search for a few days, or a week, until lab results come back, but Tim's wife said they would probably return "in about a month". Now that's a very long time. It's a puzzle. This is why there is so much speculation.

I'm grateful to Ras for beginning this topic and sharing it with us. It gives us something more to think about, and it may even give us some hope. From her post, I knew it wasn't her words, nor did I think she was saying they actually found Caylee. Please, give Ras some slack. She just brought something over here for us to ponder because she thought we'd be interested.

I hope LE notifies Casey of their findings when they snap those handcuffs on her. She doesn't deserve the respect of "next of kin". Let's also remember the findings must be kept quiet until they have conclusive evidence and can bring Casey to trial. :behindbar

Thanks for sharing, Ras.

How do you edit a post?

You just click on the "EDIT" button at the bottom of your post. It's near the right hand side next to "QUOTE".

It's my favorite feature because I always have to correct my typos. :crazy:

It should be on the bottom right side of your post. Next to the QUOTE button.

You can only edit your own posts, no one else's, so you won't see the edit button on anyone else's posts but your own.

If I was on the team, I wouldn't automatically know how to spell it. I have to use spell check on everything. The spellchecker is like a calculator. One is for words, the other is for math. Do you use a calculator?

I have no idea what you are trying to say or if you are trying to be snarky but theres no reason for it. I said myself it was probably nothing, but from my pov, the name of the search company is all over the signs and banners out there and all over everyones tshirts so if you are on a team down there you're pretty much reading the name all day long.

Very important topic derailed for no reason. Stay on topic! :)

Is this finding the finding that NG referred to last night, "bones and clothing", or is this a different finding elsewhere from the UCF area?

These postings are from searchers that worked with Tim Miller on Sunday,
seems like *things* were found & then the search was ended very early Sunday........just seems odd that the biggest search (1200) ended so early, unless something important was found.

ok now they are saying I edited comments on here, I dont even know how to do that I didnt think you could edit other peoples stuff. This is beyond aggrivating!

it honestly is not there

The ability to edit a post is time limited. I don't know how much time there is, but once the time limit has passed, the "edit" button disappears. Perhaps the post you're trying to edit was posted too long ago.

I have no idea what you are trying to say or if you are trying to be snarky but theres no reason for it. I said myself it was probably nothing, but from my pov, the name of the search company is all over the signs and banners out there and all over everyones tshirts so if you are on a team down there you're pretty much reading the name all day long.

No actually not in the least bit I was just trying to give a reasonable explanation .

ok now they are saying I edited comments on here, I dont even know how to do that I didnt think you could edit other peoples stuff. This is beyond aggrivating!

When you quote someone's message, as I did yours here, we can change what that quoted message says.

yeah I was wanting to change the thread title because I dont think I can stand anymore ridicule from it. But its too late now and if I had done something wrong I would imagine the Mods would have deleted it by now for sure.

I find it strange that the airport area, the area where TM had a good feeling about, where the cell pinged, has now been abandoned as a search area? Are they throwing the scent and leading the media away from the area to UCF as a decoy? But UCF is "under water" and the whole reason for stopping the TES search was water.
Things aren't adding up.

But, Misfit, haven't you ever met people who can SEE something for YEARS and still spell it wrong? This is probably what happened. Spelling is something I take for granted, others couldn't care less. I think the problem with the search team's name is the u u together. A bit odd for some, I would think, and they probably think it's spelled the way they pronounce it. Equu could resemble Equa to them, so that's how it's permanently set in their minds.

It's kind of like how people repeatedly misspell "probably" or say "halfta", or worse, "hafta", instead of "have to". No matter how often they hear it pronounced correctly, the correct spelling goes over their heads. :waitasec:

What is strange to me is how abruptly the search was called off. No indication before that of how bad the conditions were out there - Tim never mentioned it on NG or anything. You would think that there would have been some mention at some point of how bad the conditions were and there may be a possibility that they might have to pull out because of it, but nope, one day there asking for recruits, the next day gone.

Also, all of Orlando isn't a swamp - I can see them stopping searching in one area because of conditions, but why not move to another area???

That is the red flag for most folks down here. The Central Florida area is drying out. More each day. Sat & Sun were 2 excellent drying days. So conditions was quickly getting better.

So there should all ready have been areas unreachable before, that they could get to then. BEFORE a major rain. Which if the hurricane came through, it would be awhile before it dried up again.

Next month? Still hurricane season. No telling if the area will be wet or dry.

So for me, I'm not sure he is going to find it better next Month. However, he isn't from here, he wouldn't know.

yeah I was wanting to change the thread title because I dont think I can stand anymore ridicule from it. But its too late now and if I had done something wrong I would imagine the Mods would have deleted it by now for sure.

I wouldn't worry about it honestly :)

ok a few of you have been following this conversation was there or was there not a conversation specualting on wether or not the search was called off because of what Justice's search team found and the surrounding evidence that appeared to be related to Caylee? Just clarify please.

I think Justice/& team thought they had found important evidence re: Caylee, which resulted in the search ending.........(same conclusion a WS'er searcher thought, also).

But I would love to know WHAT Justice saw on NG (Monday night) that she tied to WHAT she saw while searching Sunday......(I also think this added to her believing that everything they found (in that area) pertained to Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties