Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree... the search being called off in the middle of the afternoon was VERY strange.... I tend to believe that there is a LOT going on behind the scenes right now... as we speak...

I'm widcha on that...

I would agree. Even if they found "something" there is no telling if it is specifically related to the case. You would be amazed at the unrelated things you may find when doing a broad search.

I will never forget the story my old Underwater Search and Recovery instructor told about his days with FDNY. One morning they were doing an underwater search drill off Sheepshead Bay. An area with alot of cars and debris. The search teams never did find the rescue dummy that had been planted there. They did however find 3 dead mobsters. By the end of the day the higher ups were chewing him a new one for; A. Losing a $2000 rescue dummy, and B. Not stopping after the first mobster was found.

Woah! Good lord!! How scarey is that?!

Any news or pictures on the green wagon that was found by independent searchers a few days ago? I was wondering if it was plastic or metal?:waitasec:

Tate, the post you quote was made wee hours yesterday morning, when the thread wasn't called this. Thank you :) happy sleuthing

My bad... I realized, later in the thread, that the title was changed. :blowkiss:

Amen! I was here and I saw the same info. Originally just followed the link straight and followed the convo from a page before she linked to.. only came back this way to ask her to ask further questions, which she did very kindly. I think some people around here are just grumpy and think it's fun to growl at people on the net and ocassionaly flash their teeth. I wish their was a synical/know-it-all/bully alert button.

Well put, SO... Thank you! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mods, please add a "Bully Alert" button...

if i lived on that street i would put out a 4 foot by 8 foot piece of plywood and turn it INTO a sign that says " the SUSECTED KILLER lives 4 houses down"

and sit right there......and when some creepazoid tries to pull the sign down
i would smash him :eek:

LOL!!

Arrrghhhhhhhh!!!
incrediblehulk.jpg

Isn't the thread heading, "Talk on the Net/Blogs about this case - NOT FACTS *merged*" an adequate thread heading? Isn't that sufficient?

gosh, you would think so huh

Well put, SO... Thank you! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mods, please add a "Bully Alert" button...

Do you know about the little red triangle in the upper right corner of each post? That's what it's for.

Do you know about the little red triangle in the upper right corner of each post? That's what it's for.

LOL! Yes, I was just kidding... But thanks anyway. :blowkiss:

Green wagon? Hmn....I have not heard of this until now? May I ask what the significance of it being plastic or metal would be?

gosh, you would think so huh

Hey OneLostGirl (love your avatar)...

After I posted that comment, I continued to read through the thread and saw that the title did get changed, so there should be no more complaints.

This may have already been answered, but don't you have to be "logged in" to see the "Edit" button?

Yes you do but it goes away after I'm not sure how long (a little to fast imho). For sure by the time it was realized the name of the thread was bothering people, it was too late for her to edit/change it :(

Oh, no...

Is there a link to the independent searchers' find?

I haven't heard anything about it either!

Come back here, FeebDawg, and tell us about it! Is it like the one in the above pics? And where was it found?

Thanks in advance!

Mention of the green wagon found - from a site we aren't allowed to link... (*advertiser censored* is mine for the name of person's site we aren't allowed to link)

*advertiser censored*:

I have been reading note from your web page. I thought you might find this of importance. Myself and a friend searched an area(7400 Narcoossee rd.) on Sunday 7, 2008 at around 10am. The drive from Caylee's grandparent's house to this locate is 2.8 miles. If you were to walk back into the wooded are of interest it would make it close if not exactly 3.1 miles. On our search we came a crossed some interesting items. The flowers, weed like but pretty. White daisy, goldenrods, and purplish red flowers that have a look of baby oricds. This area is a park like. I also noted a cement slab in the woods, at first glance we thought it was sand . I think it was because the sun reflected of the concrete. This area is very remote once you drive off the main road no would see you. There is also a open field there. In this field there was an abandon city truck from Lake Mary, which is located in Seminal County. The tick infested field is accessible by car. The ground was still very wet so we were unable to go by the pond, well that and fear of alligators and we lacked the man power. This area is located next to a cement factory and some other metal type building. Both buildings have tall cylinders three on the left building and two on the right building. We also located empty bottles of cleaning products, buckets, and a child's green wagon. We started our search after saw Gale on the news. We did a blind drive and came a crossed this area. Although I read your entries , the location was chosen by feeling. Although, we were unsuccessful I still feel this is were we should focus. If you want to discuss my finding please call me at ********* ( do not disclose number on web). I have also attached a few area maps and where we found some of the items. I thought maybe talking with someone might confirm there visions or feelings.

Hi, thanks it could be important...so I'm going to post it. Also, your # and the pics did not come through.

*advertiser censored*

Click the red and white triangle in the upper right of your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member