Tammi Smith - the Sentencing Phase

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If sister's initials are BJ. I think some of this came out in court. Pretty sure will be in for life after the 2002 attack.

Could you please give me the run down on what happened? Or point me in the direction to find the info.
Thanks

<sarcasm>It's a good thing that Tammi didn't commit a serious crime like Pastor Michael Salman of Phoenix. He was sentenced to 60 days in jail for violating zoning ordinances by having a regularly scheduled Bible study in his home. I am so happy to be living in a county that allows baby thieves to walk relatively free. I will sleep much better tonight, knowing that the dangerous Bible studies of Salman have been put to a halt.</sarcasm>

Relevant link:
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2012/06/pastor_michael_salman_reports.php

I said what I was told it said - that she wanted to start with 6 to 8 initially, but then decided she needed to start with 100 instead.

Thank you for that. I understand it now.

I really thought it was odd how her side started falling asleep
in the court room!
The judge did not act as if he could care less about the pastor
and Rev. telling him about her and the wonderful
kind things she has done.:rocker:
He did care about what Logan wrote in his letter!
.That was his God giving him a message.
God was sure there today no matter what side you were on!!!

<sarcasm>It's a good thing that Tammi didn't commit a serious crime like Pastor Michael Salman of Phoenix. He was sentenced to 60 days in jail for violating zoning ordinances by having a regularly scheduled Bible study in his home. I am so happy to be living in a county that allows baby thieves to walk relatively free. I will sleep much better tonight, knowing that the dangerous Bible studies of Salman have been put to a halt.</sarcasm>

Relevant link:
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2012/06/pastor_michael_salman_reports.php

You Go! Great scoop!
I love how everyone is on the ball through all of this mess!:woohoo:

Copied from Daisy Nae:

You seem very sure.

I can only hope that she is stopped, maybe probation won't help. I'm not sure (since I missed parts) but the mention of she and Jack adopting a second grandchild seemed to be on hold as a result of the charges brought against her. If so I'm hopeful that any potential adoption with her name involved will be under a microscope.

I am glad that her websites/activities are on the radar, thanks partly to the general public, so maybe her every step will have a shadow right behind her.

I noted you mentioned you were an attorney, what kind of law do you practice? (If you don't mind sharing.)

That was an emtional few hours. And dang, I missed her being cuffed; mean of me but I really wanted to see that.

Family law (the worst!).

I've got to say that I don't think there is help for her. She is seriously personality disordered and personality disorders are very difficult to treat.

Also, the judge didn't seem to get certain things about her. She was not a good mother - not according to her older kids. She abused them and neglected them. There was a reason she lost custody.

I really think her child collecting was a result of that. An attempt to re-do the past and prove to all those meanies out there that she is a good mother. I think she's a sick person.

I share your hope that her activities are dogged so she cannot influence another unstable person or interfere again causing a volatile situation to get worse.

I didn't get to watch. Thanks all for the commentary. You know how some people fall in to the category that you just can't stand. TS just scratches the chalk board for me, chews the tin foil, just plain grates me the wrong way. I feel in my heart if it weren't for her manipulation Gabriel just may be in a safe home somewhere.

She got off easy AGAIN but her time will come.

I feel exactly the same way as you do. It surprised me she was able to fool the judge. (BTW, I'm sick of knowing more about cases than those who should know, do! He got some things wrong about her background and it pizzes me off!)

She showed absolutely no remorse, preached to the courtroom, pretty much told them all they were wrong and the conspiracy was against HER and ended up by telling everybody that her charity was a fine and noble mission from God. She blamed "the internet" for everything when it is the internet SHE uses for her own purposes, it is unbelievable.

IMO She should have gotten at least one year in jail. But let us not forget that prosecution still has motions filed against her, and I seriously doubt they are going to let up as long as there is any rock they can turn over.

Perfect summation.

I'm wondering if that bum on the park bench was really praying that God would appear offering him one banana and a bottle of water. According to Jack Smith, that's how you save the world one person at a time.

Family law (the worst!).

I've got to say that I don't think there is help for her. She is seriously personality disordered and personality disorders are very difficult to treat.

Also, the judge didn't seem to get certain things about her. She was not a good mother - not according to her older kids. She abused them and neglected them. There was a reason she lost custody.

I really think her child collecting was a result of that. An attempt to re-do the past and prove to all those meanies out there that she is a good mother. I think she's a sick person.

I share your hope that her activities are dogged so she cannot influence another unstable person or interfere again causing a volatile situation to get worse.

Here you are arguing with the testimony of her own attorney. He stated that he used to be "jaded" but had come to know the real Tammi. For instance, he knew she was a good mother because he observed Tammi with her children at MacDonalds. Surely he knows more that people here do, considering that he is a recent convert and has the benefit of this transformative experience.

Here you are arguing with the testimony of her own attorney. He stated that he used to be "jaded" but had come to know the real Tammi. For instance, he knew she was a good mother because he observed Tammi with her children at MacDonalds. Surely he knows more that people here do, considering that he is a recent convert and has the benefit of this transformative experience.

BBM

Is that like knowing that someone at Jack in the Box wants to give up their child for adoption?

QUESTION: How in the hell could her attorney get up there and go on and on about how he "knows" Gabriel Johnson is DEAD?

Tammi's attorney must have said this three times if he said it once. Where is that in any evidence?

Copied from Daisy Nae:

You seem very sure.

I am sure! I watched him say it!
The judge had the letter to the side of his hand and touched it a couple of times.
He said that the last part of Logans letter said that he does not feel that time in jail or prison would do justice more than probation and to pay a fine
The judge said that he read forgiveness in the letter.

I watched it
I do not know word from word but I remember that!
I did not mean God in the relgious form I mean
The word God was spoken quite a bit

I was so sad for Baby Gabriel as I heard all of this. Personality disorder, mental illness, I don't know enough to fathom a guess. But I do know she has enough enablers around her who can't say no to her delusions about women with infants or pregnant women.

I think the only person who spoke the whole truth was the first pastor who told her she needed to keep one foot on the ground. That was her own brother-in-law.

I sincerely believe that Stones of Grace will never get a foundation, even one of cinder blocks. What she seeks would cost far more money than she will ever raise from her groupies. When you think of it, she couldn't even get her own home off the ground, so to speak.

I hope that she gets that mental consult and someone roots out precisely what she suffers from and can help her see the grandiosity of her plans. I doubt it though. IMHO, she is, in her own way, a dangerous person to herself, her family, and others.

She need to get her own house in order, lawsuits and all, before she tries to do anything else. She needs Jack to help her, not enable her any more. There is a difference.

I'll reserve comment on what the lawyer and judge said until I watch it on InSession Monday.

This probably belongs on another of the Tammi threads, but I am putting it here as hopefully it may provide some context to the Judge's mental health rulings. Keeping in mind that there is no "cure" for borderline-type personality disorders, no "medicines", etc., these can only sometimes be dealt with in environments that are educated and controlled, where the person can do the least amount of manipulation toward those who are "vulnerable". IMHO only.

http://outofthefog.net/Disorders/HPD.html

(It helpful to scroll down to "character and traits" on the page)

This probably belongs on another of the Tammi threads, but I am putting it here as hopefully it may provide some context to the Judge's mental health rulings. Keeping in mind that there is no "cure" for borderline-type personality disorders, no "medicines", etc., these can only sometimes be dealt with in environments that are educated and controlled, where the person can do the least amount of manipulation toward those who are "vulnerable". IMHO only.

http://outofthefog.net/Disorders/HPD.html

(It helpful to scroll down to "character and traits" on the page)

Thank you for that information.
That really fits her to a "T"
Today is the first full day Tammi is in jail.
She will have quite a bit of time on her hands.
Maybe they will give her a bible.
When she said "I am a BOND SERVANT OF GOD"
what does that mean?
Iam not quite sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members