Tammi Smith - the Sentencing Phase

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So she's blaming her attorney for bad advice? According to his testimony in court, he never said/did all the things she said he did.

O.M.G. She wants to give Logan a big hug!
Even though he would not like that.
Are you freaking kidding me!!!
She said she is guilty of over helping people!
Why is she doing this interview when Elizabeth is going to court today.
Is she trying to look better for her trial?
Or does she want the attention because Elizabeth is about to get maore interest
than her.
Funny how she is to remain silent until her apeal,
But all of a sudden she is doing this.
I knew she could not staw away and keep quiet!

Things that stood out to me:

"I'm an entrepaneur ... I know there are other people with criminal records who have a hard time finding jobs, you know, but I.....I....I....you know I....

"I don't know about the OTHER PEOPLE who were (in the jail)....but I....I....I....."

"I know the truth and God knows what is in my (my me mine my) heart..."

"It breaks MY (mine me my HEART about what Logan and his family might be going through..." (throw in BUT Elizabeth convinced her of all of Logan's faults, history, etc.)

"What I learned .... that is a complicated question. I guess I learned ... to try to not help people so much, I mean Elizabeth (did) (said) (didn't say) (didn't do) blah blah blah blah ...I (point out all of Elizabeth's faults)"

"I mean, you know, I feel so sorry for Logan, BUT......" (remind of his alleged faults per Elizabeth).

"You know I was thinking all of a sudden, I never you know thought of it before, but you know I thought that Logan (blah blah blah) BUT....."

I, me, mine. The measure of the woman. The interviewer must have asked her 10 times in 10 different ways if she claimed responsibility or was sorry and she never owned that, rather qualified her answers by putting the attention back onto others. As usual.

Things that stood out to me:

"I'm an entrepaneur ... I know there are other people with criminal records who have a hard time finding jobs, you know, but I.....I....I....you know I....

"I don't know about the OTHER PEOPLE who were (in the jail)....but I....I....I....."

"I know the truth and God knows what is in my (my me mine my) heart..."

"It breaks MY (mine me my HEART about what Logan and his family might be going through..." (throw in BUT Elizabeth convinced her of all of Logan's faults, history, etc.)

"What I learned .... that is a complicated question. I guess I learned ... to try to not help people so much, I mean Elizabeth (did) (said) (didn't say) (didn't do) blah blah blah blah ...I (point out all of Elizabeth's faults)"

"I mean, you know, I feel so sorry for Logan, BUT......" (remind of his alleged faults per Elizabeth).

"You know I was thinking all of a sudden, I never you know thought of it before, but you know I thought that Logan (blah blah blah) BUT....."

I, me, mine. The measure of the woman. The interviewer must have asked her 10 times in 10 different ways if she claimed responsibility or was sorry and she never owned that, rather qualified her answers by putting the attention back onto others. As usual.

:yourock: That Was great! I enjoyed every word!

So true, So true!
I hope that she one day understands how crazzzzy she really sounds.
She really wants attention.
The reporter mentioned her and her writing her book.
wonder when that will come out.
Also what has she been working on for 8 years?
We knew she could not keep quiet!
But I do not think she got paid for that interview.
So No one gets any money.(The people or where it is to go to).

:yourock: That Was great! I enjoyed every word!

So true, So true!
I hope that she one day understands how crazzzzy she really sounds.
She really wants attention.
The reporter mentioned her and her writing her book.
wonder when that will come out.
Also what has she been working on for 8 years?
We knew she could not keep quiet!
But I do not think she got paid for that interview.
So No one gets any money.(The people or where it is to go to).

BBM

That is very interesting, Daisy. The version of the interview I saw online by clicking on the link does not show the reporter mentioning her book.

:waitasec:

I did think it was interesting, however, that Tammi claimed she feels sorry for Logan, when she is still claiming that he might not be Gabriel's father.

Yet all the way back to January 2010, when Tammi was a guest of NG, NG said (and it's in the transcripts) that they VERIFIED that Logan was INDEED Gabriel's father.

If Tammi really feels sorry for Logan, she should stop spreading the lie that he is not Gabriel's father. In Session even verified that Logan HAD INDEED taken a paternity test that proved he IS Gabriel's father.

BBM

That is very interesting, Daisy. The version of the interview I saw online by clicking on the link does not show the reporter mentioning her book.

I did think it was interesting, however, that Tammi claimed she feels sorry for Logan, when she is still claiming that he might not be Gabriel's father.

Yet all the way back to January 2010, when Tammi was a guest of NG, NG said (and it's in the transcripts) that they VERIFIED that Logan was INDEED Gabriel's father.

If Tammi really feels sorry for Logan, she should stop spreading the lie that he is not Gabriel's father. In Session even verified that Logan HAD INDEED taken a paternity test that proved he IS Gabriel's father.

The reporter talked about the book after the interview
I t was said after the interview and they had already spanned to the studio.
one reporter talking to another reporter about her writting a book.

The reporter talked about the book after the interview
I t was said after the interview and they had already spanned to the studio.
one reporter talking to another reporter about her writting a book.

BBM

Wow, you must have great tv service! I don't post on JQ, but I remember you posting over there that you don't live in AZ, so it's interesting that you get their station where you are.

I wonder how much Tammi prepared for her interview.

She said "Elizabeth didn't have anyone - she grew up in foster homes"...

...yet she knew she met Elizabeth on a return flight from her grandmother's house in Boston, flying on a First Class ticket paid by her grandfather.

...yet she knew that Elizabeth borrowed her grandfather's car for the trip to SA.

...yet now she claims in the interview that she was in touch with Elizabeth's grandfather every day while she was gone - so why not give grandpa the phone number & ask him to convince her to return.

...and if she knew about grandpa and grandma, I'm sure Elizabeth had also told her about her twin brother.

So why did Tammi think she could help her more than her own family?

And, according to the new interview, Tammi and Jack had no intention of ever adopting Gabriel...

...so why did they go on NG as Gabriel's "adoptive parents"?

...why, according to court testimony, would they change Gabriel's name to Jacob if they were only going to be "glorified babysitters"?

...why did Tammi post on her public FB page photos of Gabriel and H, saying that Gabriel was H's new "baby brother" and how he was the "latest addition to our family"?

You'd think if Tammi really wants to win her appeal, that she would wait until after the appeal was heard before she went out giving interviews.

Which is more important, Tammi, your appeal or your publicity?

I wonder how much Tammi prepared for her interview.

She said "Elizabeth didn't have anyone - she grew up in foster homes"...

...yet she knew she met Elizabeth on a return flight from her grandmother's house in Boston, flying on a First Class ticket paid by her grandfather.

...yet she knew that Elizabeth borrowed her grandfather's car for the trip to SA.

...yet now she claims in the interview that she was in touch with Elizabeth's grandfather every day while she was gone - so why not give grandpa the phone number & ask him to convince her to return.

...and if she knew about grandpa and grandma, I'm sure Elizabeth had also told her about her twin brother.

So why did Tammi think she could help her more than her own family?

And, according to the new interview, Tammi and Jack had no intention of ever adopting Gabriel...

...so why did they go on NG as Gabriel's "adoptive parents"?

...why, according to court testimony, would they change Gabriel's name to Jacob if they were only going to be "glorified babysitters"?

...why did Tammi post on her public FB page photos of Gabriel and H, saying that Gabriel was H's new "baby brother" and how he was the "latest addition to our family"?

You'd think if Tammi really wants to win her appeal, that she would wait until after the appeal was heard before she went out giving interviews.

Which is more important, Tammi, your appeal or your publicity?

She also laughingly stated that if she had it to do over again, she would have ignored the phone when Elizabeth kept calling and calling her to do this and that. Conveniently leaving out of her re-play of the drama that it was SHE who approached ELIZABETH initially....that Elizabeth did NOT call her for a long time afterward, during which time SHE approached ANOTHER woman to adopt that woman's child....and then "out of the blue" (apparently) Elizabeth called her....

I have to say that I expect we'll hear Marc Victor ask for a change of venue for Elizabeth soon - claiming that she can't get a fair trial in Phoenix now that Tammi has gone on tv saying that she now believes that Elizabeth killed Gabriel.

Which would cost AZ taxpayers oodles of $, just because Tammi needed to go do an interview....

I wonder if Judge Kreamer could issue a gag order against Tammi talking about Elizabeth publicly with the trial starting in only a few short weeks?

BBM

Wow, you must have great tv service! I don't post on JQ, but I remember you posting over there that you don't live in AZ, so it's interesting that you get their station where you are.

No I do not not live in Az. I live in Seattle.
I watched several news videos on the day that the interview came out.
On the computer. Just like most people who do not live there.
Yes I am always on J.Q. DaisyMae here I am Daisynae and most of you know that I Typed Daisymae wrong when I became a member The advitar is the same dog (diff, clothing)
I have nothing to do with any of these people.
I grew up in Alabama. That is where my accent is from.
I have allways tried to be very nice on here and have let so many comments go.
Only eough is enough I am not in any way connected to Az or this case
went on vacation there once. Now can we go back to if you do not have anything nice to type do not type me ,
giving our views on this case is one thing ,but to make remarks like that is really uncalled for.
I really wish everyone could just get along on here we are adults
just trying to find out what beceme of a little boy that was given away or worse.
I have no ill will towards anyone I just want to type my oppinions on where this little soul could be and what happened. I think that is why we are all here,
If i am out of line please forgive me.

I have to say that I expect we'll hear Marc Victor ask for a change of venue for Elizabeth soon - claiming that she can't get a fair trial in Phoenix now that Tammi has gone on tv saying that she now believes that Elizabeth killed Gabriel.

Which would cost AZ taxpayers oodles of $, just because Tammi needed to go do an interview....

I wonder if Judge Kreamer could issue a gag order against Tammi talking about Elizabeth publicly with the trial starting in only a few short weeks?

I agree with you -as always!-. Tammi is a piece of work. And she should shut the fk up. Pronto.

No I do not not live in Az. I live in Seattle.
I watched several news videos on the day that the interview came out.
On the computer. Just like most people who do not live there.
Yes I am always on J.Q. DaisyMae here I am Daisynae and most of you know that I Typed Daisymae wrong when I became a member The advitar is the same dog (diff, clothing)
I have nothing to do with any of these people.
I grew up in Alabama. That is where my accent is from.
I have allways tried to be very nice on here and have let so many comments go.
Only eough is enough I am not in any way connected to Az or this case
went on vacation there once. Now can we go back to if you do not have anything nice to type do not type me ,
giving our views on this case is one thing ,but to make remarks like that is really uncalled for.
I really wish everyone could just get along on here we are adults
just trying to find out what beceme of a little boy that was given away or worse.
I have no ill will towards anyone I just want to type my oppinions on where this little soul could be and what happened. I think that is why we are all here,
If i am out of line please forgive me.

Sorry, just couldn't figure out how you saw things that no one else who posted on here did....

Who is claiming you are connected to this case? I never have.

Sorry, just couldn't figure out how you saw things that no one else who posted on here did....

Who is claiming you are connected to this case? I never have.

I saw it on line no one is claiming I am connected to this case
But if you thought that I lived in Az it would only figure I would be or why would I be lying about where I lived in the first place.
I did see it. It was connected with a story with the weather. This is silly.
Can we just move on.

I saw it on line no one is claiming I am connected to this case
But if you thought that I lived in Az it would only figure I would be or why would I be lying about where I lived in the first place.
I did see it. It was connected with a story with the weather. This is silly.
Can we just move on.

BBM

That was why I apologized and explained myself. I thought it was possible that the interview aired on another network (like a sister network - like abc affiliates or something). I was trying to be funny - instead of just asking if there was another station it was airing on.

Again, I'm sorry if you thought I was implying you were connected to the case.

Just accept my apology and move on already.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy
Back