Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SS...The information is on the report regarding RC. He was of no use to LE when they arrived. Do you see any information he gave them in that report? LE stated he could not answer, he stayed in driveway, too emotionally overcome to deal with the LE. He let MC do the work...he said nothing,...but pressed on about firing a gun through the police car window.

I think it would help if you review the report. He was not able to cooperate when they arrived.

MY BOLD

I find that to be a perfectly legitimate reaction by an innocent man, to be overcome with grief, immense sorrow or even inchoate anger when faced with the middle of the night disappearance of one's little girl. We already know he has an adversarial relationship with LE from his arrest jacket. This is not a guy who believes that policemen are his friend. On a good day he would likely avoid or greatly reduce all contact with them, and this is not a good day. He's overwrought and freaking out and there are all these cops around asking him all kinds of questions and writing down (?) his answers, and he's not particularly erudite anyway, and he just clams up. Words just won't come. He feels he's hiding nothing and has no useful information to offer and he's also scared to death for his daughter.

How do you know the sweater wasn't in her truck? 10 minutes to dress? Heck it doesn't take me that long to put on hose, heels, bra, pants and shirt. I can have my jeans, bra, shirt and shoes in in less than 2 minutes. How long does it take to grab a photo off the wall or table? 30 second? I think 10 minutes to get dressed and out the door is reaching.
I totally agree. I actually think Teresa's BF or someone probably brought her an extra change of clothes after daylight broke. This could easily explain the sweater. We don't know if she did get dressed before then or if she showed up wearing pajamas...do we?!

All we can do busy is go on the official police report as to times and arrival. Anything else is pure speculation.
No. We can go by what we have seen them say on camera and the quotes in various articles directly from them. It is not pure speculation if we are hearing it from the source.

No. We can go by what we have seen them say on camera and the quotes in various articles directly from them. It is not pure speculation if we are hearing it from the source.

So either they lied to the LE officers and the official Police Report is incorrect, or they lied on camera and in various articles. One of the sources is incorrect. I will stick with LE on my end...some may choose to believe the statements of another...I still stand by LE efforts.

I totally agree. I actually think Teresa's BF or someone probably brought her an extra change of clothes after daylight broke. This could easily explain the sweater. We don't know if she did get dressed before then or if she showed up wearing pajamas...do we?!

No we do not know that....just like we do not know if TN stayed at the BF's house that night either.

So either they lied to the LE officers and the official Police Report is incorrect, or they lied on camera and in various articles. One of the sources is incorrect. I will stick with LE on my end...some may choose to believe the statements of another...I still stand by LE efforts.
After being here for so long, I have run across many Official Police Reports which were inaccurate. They are human and make mistakes.

Was it this case or was it in Caylee's case where the Official Police Report stated she was a male child? I would have to say it was a HUGE mistake on the part of the officer writing that report.

No we do not know that....just like we do not know if TN stayed at the BF's house that night either.
Teresa did not arrive on scene until AFTER Haleigh went missing. She arrived with a photograph of Haleigh. Why would her BF's house have a huge photo of Haleigh? Makes no logical sense to me.

After being here for so long, I have run across many Official Police Reports which were inaccurate. They are human and make mistakes.

Was it this case or was it in Caylee's case where the Official Police Report stated she was a male child? I would have to say it was a HUGE mistake on the part of the officer writing that report.

Haleigh was listed as a male. Dunno about Caylee.

Teresa did not arrive on scene until AFTER Haleigh went missing. She arrived with a photograph of Haleigh. Why would her BF's house have a huge photo of Haleigh? Makes no logical sense to me.

That would actually depend on how much earlier than stated the alleged event took place and at what time TN was notified of it. Logical, rational and congruent.

I do hope Teresa, Ronald, Misty, Rj and the family are together today sharing a wonderful meal with many hugs and love between them. I am sure it is another difficult day of missing Haleigh. I have no doubt Haleigh loves the 4th of July and everything that goes with it. :(

I also hope that HaLeigh is having a wonderful and safe holiday, sad to say we know she is not. I do not know how much celebrating I could do with my babygirl gone, but to each his own. I do hope that the adults caring for JR drink responsibly if they choose to drink. It is so much safer for children when their caregivers do so. I hope that JR knows his sister loves him...I hope that butterbean is safe and happy and gets back to Mommy Monday as scheduled.

Wonderful thought there SS...the picture you painted reminds me of a Walton moment.

I also hope Marie, Crystal, Chad, Chloe and her family are enjoying a barbecue and lots of hugs and kisses all around for them too.

We don't know when TN actually arrived on the scene. We know there was an arrival after LE. We don't know if that was her only arrival that evening/night.

Wonderful thought there SS...the picture you painted reminds me of a Walton moment.

I also hope Marie, Crystal, Chad, Chloe and her family are enjoying a barbecue and lots of hugs and kisses all around for them too.
You are right. I agree that I hope they have a great fourth, too. Sorry.

We don't know when TN actually arrived on the scene. We know there was an arrival after LE. We don't know if that was her only arrival that evening/night.

Actually, if you read the police report that was released online, you can do the math and make a pretty good estimate of when Teresa arrived.

Look at the police report:

I'm looking at the police report.

Officer R. Nelson didn't arrive on the scene until 3:40 a.m.. He arrived on the scene at the same time as D/S Bridges.

~Upon arrival, he spoke to Ron and attempted to get information from him. While speaking to Ron, he was very emotional during this interview.
~Officer Nelson then moved on and interviewed Misty. He collected a bunch of information from Misty which is listed in the report.
~It wasn't until after speaking with both Ron & Misty that point that Teresa arrived.

From police report quoted
"At this time, Teresa Neves, arrived on the scene."
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

LE didn't arrive themselves until 3:40 and Teresa was not there when they arrived. They conducted 2 short interviews - Ron and Misty - before Teresa ever arrived at the MH.

Teresa was located, according to mapquest:

Estimated Time: 16 minutes Estimated Distance: 10.58 miles.

We know - per Crystal - that Teresa called her at 3:49 a.m. Makes sense that Teresa got there around 3:45 a.m.

This can all be verified through the police report, except Teresa calling Crystal. However, Crystal admitted it herself.

I am sure she has an alibi for that night and it's been checked out by LE. They know when her arrival was or if she had been there earlier. Jr. is old enough to say he if saw his grandmother there that night or not.. since she's not in jail I would say they have no problem with her whereabouts that night and when she got there. We don't know many things, doesn't mean LE doesn't know and that is all that matters.

I also hope that HaLeigh is having a wonderful and safe holiday, sad to say we know she is not. I do not know how much celebrating I could do with my babygirl gone, but to each his own. I do hope that the adults caring for JR drink responsibly if they choose to drink. It is so much safer for children when their caregivers do so. I hope that JR knows his sister loves him...I hope that butterbean is safe and happy and gets back to Mommy Monday as scheduled.

Crystal and Ron have other children and those children need some normalcy. Sometimes you have to put your big girl panties on and remember you have another child and sometimes you have to do normal things with that child whether you feel like it or not. I hope the other side is drinking responsibly too, if they choose to drink. It is a holiday and if someone wants to have a few beers and enjoy the day, there is nothing wrong with that..even if they have children.

I am sure she has an alibi for that night and it's been checked out by LE. They know when her arrival was or if she had been there earlier. Jr. is old enough to say he if saw his grandmother there that night or not.. since she's not in jail I would say they have no problem with her whereabouts that night and when she got there. We don't know many things, doesn't mean LE doesn't know and that is all that matters.

Like you said, we don't know many things, so in all reality it can't be said that LE doesn't have a problem with her whereabouts that night either.

Actually, if you read the police report that was released online, you can do the math and make a pretty good estimate of when Teresa arrived.

Look at the police report:

I'm looking at the police report.

Officer R. Nelson didn't arrive on the scene until 3:40 a.m.. He arrived on the scene at the same time as D/S Bridges.

~Upon arrival, he spoke to Ron and attempted to get information from him. While speaking to Ron, he was very emotional during this interview.
~Officer Nelson then moved on and interviewed Misty. He collected a bunch of information from Misty which is listed in the report.
~It wasn't until after speaking with both Ron & Misty that point that Teresa arrived.

From police report quoted
"At this time, Teresa Neves, arrived on the scene."
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

LE didn't arrive themselves until 3:40 and Teresa was not there when they arrived. They conducted 2 short interviews - Ron and Misty - before Teresa ever arrived at the MH.

Teresa was located, according to mapquest:

Estimated Time: 16 minutes Estimated Distance: 10.58 miles.

We know - per Crystal - that Teresa called her at 3:49 a.m. Makes sense that Teresa got there around 3:45 a.m.

This can all be verified through the police report, except Teresa calling Crystal. However, Crystal admitted it herself.

Thank you, I have read the Police Report and, if you will read my post more carefully, you will note that I have agreed that an arrival occured while LE was there. What we don't know is whether or not there was earlier arrival that night or the during the evening.

I am sure you are correct in your last sentence. However, we really don't know what LE knows. We also don't know how or when they will choose to act on the knowledge they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab