Terri's Computer forensics

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Terri seemed to know that Kaine wouldn't catch her by checking her text messages and emails, which is why I feel he was a bit tuned out. As I wrote before, maybe they had separate email accounts or multiple accounts. Maybe he let her handle all that, and she kept secrets from him right under his nose.

Is that unusual? My husband doesn't have a clue about how I use my cell phone, where I go on the internet, or what I communicate via email, unless I tell him.

He would never think to ask me about that stuff, any more than I would think of asking him. We have the ability to keep secrets from each other, but to me it's a matter of the trust and respect we have for each other. I mean, neither of us would care if the other read emails or whatever ... but we don't have a reason to.

I'd be pretty darned surprised to find out my husband was keeping secrets from me, and so would he about me. I don't feel we are tuned out with regard to one another. Admittedly, it's hard for my husband to be tuned out because I talk to him a lot about things. He returns the favor.

Maybe she used a library computer.

Most states have this, but your library card serves as your login number for their computers. That login number matches up with your DL number they have on file.

Always a trail, folks. Always.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back