Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #10 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In eyewitness Andrew Kitzenberg's (the man who took pics of the shootout) account, he says TT was still resisting LE efforts to cuff him when officers jumped out of the way to avoid DT in the jacked SUV.

So we have one local resident saying they saw DT run over TT and another resident who says she saw LE run over TT. Has anyone seen any other eyewitness account of this shootout event in the media?

I wonder how much effort it took to get him down and cuffed if he was resisting. He'd been boxing for several years and was probably still quite strong I expect, unless he was already severely wounded at that point.

No matter his intentions. He ran over his brother while he was, as you say, "trying to just escape".
Yes it was a rough 24 hours for all of us.
I can't imagine the horror those victims and all who love them felt.
Because of the actions of these two terrorists.
He deserved all the wildness he got that night and all that is coming his way.

I think it's ironic justice that he will have to live with the fact he ran over his brother.

I feel 0% sympathy for this monstrosity of human flesh. Evil on earth.

JMO
I think there is gonna be a whole bunch of drug dealing emerging ...........IMO

No. He was alive upon arrival at the hospital. He was in cardiac arrest.

So, he was not already dead when he was plowed over by DT.

ETA link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-marathon-bombings.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
He said that he arrived about 1:10 a.m. Fifteen minutes later, an ambulance carrying Tamerlan Tsarnaev pulled up. He was handcuffed, unconscious, and in cardiac arrest, Dr. Schoenfeld said.

As a throng of police officers looked on, Dr. Schoenfeld and a team of other trauma doctors and nurses began to perform CPR.

“There was talk before the patient arrived about whether or not it was a suspect,” Dr. Schoenfeld said. “But ultimately it doesn’t matter who it is, because we’re going to work as hard as we can for any patient who comes through our door and then sort it out after. Because you’re never going to know until the dust settles who it is.”

The trauma team put a breathing tube in the patient’s throat, Dr. Schoenfeld said, then cut open his chest to see if blood or other fluid was collecting around his heart. His handcuffs were removed at some point during the resuscitation attempt, he said, because “when the patient is in cardiac arrest and we’re doing all these procedures, we need to be able to move their arms around.”

The team was unable to resuscitate him, and pronounced him dead at 1:35 a.m. Only as they prepared to turn the body over to the police did Dr. Schoenfeld look closely at the patient’s face and see that he resembled one of the suspects whose pictures had been released by the F.B.I. hours earlier. “We all obviously had some suspicion given the really large police presence,” he said, “but we didn’t have a clear identification from the police.”

Yeh, that is why I feel young one was not trying to run over LE , or his brother for gods sake he was trying to just escape was a rough 24 hours for all of us think pretty wild for him to.......

Well he wasn't exactly trying to avoid them, but then we have read that among his other endearing traits, he was a bad driver. All MOO

Were doing the same everywhere!

If you mean "we're doing the same everywhere!" please take that line of discussion to the political pavilion. I'm not getting into a debate about terrorism vs. war here as the mods have already warned us several times. Not to mention that these two bozos weren't making some kind of political statement by blowing people up and running away and not making a claim of responsibility.

TT didn't die for Islam, he died because he was a murderous fool, plain and simple.

Silly your being background your stuff is usually quite bright! Come on ha!

Huh? I'm reading the Geneva Conventions .. will post when I have something reasonably bright to contribute ;)

As an American, granddaughter of 2 veterans of foreign wars, a mother, a law abiding citizen, a hard worker...
I have a REALLY hard time hearing excuses made for these two evil beings.

I must learn to sit on my hands I suppose before I get a mini vacation.

It's maddening.

I haven't yet come to any conclusions, I want to obtain as much factual information as I can before I do.
What else could it be, the world watched this on tv ... do not get the fascination with the death cert --its gonna be everything we think and knew that morning

Thank you! I feel the same, I was also puzzled why everybody found him so sweet in that video. I mean, I didn't fnd him cruel, but a little bit mean. For older kids this might be appropriate teasing, but she is too young imo.
did the kid look distressed? and moving toward him near the end she IMO was comfortable with him IMO

What else could it be, the world watched this on tv ... do not get the fascination with the death cert --its gonna be everything we think and knew that morning
Don't get me wrong...Fascination is only with the facts, as the facts allow me to completely understand and give fight and rational to these most horrible, heinous & sickeningly putrid acts.

On AC 360: heavy FBI presence at KR's parents home at all times, FBI following KR wherever she goes.

did the kid look distressed? and moving toward him near the end she IMO was comfortable with him IMO

She was obviously upset by him telling her over and over to get out.

That was obvious to me right away.

It may have been innocent play in his eyes but a child that age does not pick up on that.
She was trying to please him in order to be allowed to stay in there.

Forcing kisses and pretending to be angry at a child that age is cruel IMO.

Well he wasn't exactly trying to avoid them, but then we have read that among his other endearing traits, he was a bad driver. All MOO
Check out the video, we had a rodeo, 47 cop car lights blinding your eyes, you have holes in your neck, your brother is down, LE is working on a shot colleague, your arm your leg kinda have a hole in them , ---think ya might just gun it best ya can!!!!!!

I vote if he keeps talking he did not run over his brother on purpose or know when it happened

!IMO

Check out the video, we had a rodeo, 47 cop car lights blinding your eyes, you have holes in your neck, your brother is down, LE is working on a shot colleague, your arm your leg kinda have a hole in them , ---think ya might just gun it best ya can!!!!!!

I vote if he keeps talking he did not run over his brother on purpose or know when it happened

!IMO

Awe poor baby.
:waiting:

Wonder what kind of panic the bombing victims faced? And they helped each other.
True testament of the good in humanity.

This terrorist panicked and floored a vehicle and steered it in the direction of LE and his brother in order to save his own arse.
True testament of the evil in humanity.

See the difference?

Don't get me wrong...Fascination is only with the facts, as the facts allow me to completely understand and give fight and rational to these most horrible, heinous & sickeningly putrid acts.
Oh no I agree that is why we all are here its fun to hear and thinka bout different possiblities to this mess..............

and boy are we getting a cast of characters!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr