Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #11 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...rison-files/xc4Wu37M9Dt1o3OfkWxCeJ/story.html

A judge has approved a defense request for federal prison records on the Boston Marathon bombing suspect.

Also Monday, the defense and prosecution filed a joint motion to delay a May 30 probable cause hearing in the case against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (joh-HAHR’ tsahr-NEYE'-ehv) at least until July 2.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Marianne Bowler said prison officials should give attorneys daily activity logs, suicide watch logs, psychology data files, photographs, commissary files and other records.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...s-to-more-changes-prompted-by-boston-bombing/

The Senate Judiciary Committee unanimously approved the amendment by Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) that would terminate the asylum or refugee status of anyone who returns to their home country. Graham introduced the amendment after investigators discovered that Boston bombings suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev had traveled last year to Russia and Dagestan after his family sought and was granted asylum from Dagestan in 2002.

This sounds petty, vindictive, and not well thought out to me.

It is never good legislation when it is based on one person (or family), or on one religion, or ethnic group, or race.

What about all the Vietnamese we rescued and gave asylum to? When they return to Vietnam to visit their friends and relatives, should they not be allowed back into The United States? Really?

Because it came up after the need was realized after the Boston bombings, does not mean it is based on one person (or family), or on one religion, or ethnic group, or race.

The Senate Judiciary Committee unanimously approved it and I'm sure there is much more verbiage than was reported in that article.

If you are in danger in a country enough to need to become a refugee in ours, you really shouldn't be traveling back and forth to that country IMO.

JMO

Because it came up after the need was realized after the Boston bombings, does not mean it is based on one person (or family), or on one religion, or ethnic group, or race.

The Senate Judiciary Committee unanimously approved it and I'm sure there is much more verbiage than was reported in that article.

If you are in danger in a country enough to need to become a refugee in ours, you really shouldn't be traveling back and forth to that country IMO.

JMO

Here is the amendment. There is a stipulation.

http://www.judiciary.senate.gov/legislation/immigration/amendments/Graham/Graham1-(DAV13389).pdf

Here is the list of amendments that were considered today:

http://www.judiciary.senate.gov/

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=19217233

What drew the bombers to Watertown?

Some answers may be found in an obscure town parking ticket and a police report from the adjoining suburb of Arlington about a minor case involving open containers of alcohol, law enforcement officials told ABC News.

The parking ticket, obtained by ABC News, was written on a car registered to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev at 2:10 a.m. on February 18, 2011 on the 200 block of Boylston Street.

When the ticket was found in police records during the hunt for the wounded bomber, it sparked an immediate FBI raid on the Boylston street address, which is the home of a friend, Maximilian Freddura, part of a prominent Boston restaurateur family.

Freddura's apartment, where police officials say Dzhokhar was a frequent guest, is a block away from the corner of Laurel and Dexter Streets where police caught up with the Tsarnaev brothers five days after the marathon bombing.

During the hunt for the younger Tsarnaev, police raided another residence in neighboring Arlington where the accused bomber had a run-in with police on July 4, 2012, ABC News has learned.

In 2010, Watertown was the scene of FBI raids after agents learned that Faisal Shahzad, convicted of trying to detonate a car bomb in Times Square, came to the suburb to pick up $5,000 cash from a Pakistani citizen living there, according to federal court records.

But it doesn't say who was driving the vehicle

Luckily there were dozens of eye witnesses who have filed reports and private citizens who filmed and image-captured the Mercedes SUV in the act.

We have more evidence of these events than we do of most prosecuted crimes. How often do you have scores of eye witnesses to a crime, half or more of them police? How often are crimes captured on video and still camera shots, and leave smears of evidence which are also captured on video and in still shots?

just saw her mentioned on jeff's fb page today: nicole gross... recently left rehab and went home :)

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/05/18/4049499/marathon-bombing-victim-nicole.html

No she did have a red and black jacket also. But she has blonde hair and was to the right of Jeff. I have been following her story closely as she is from my area. Thanks for sharing though!!

The lady I am speaking of was in front of Jeff (closer to the street). And was to the right of krystle. She appeared unharmed. But is hard to believe with everyone around her so injured. This woman had reddish/brown hair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The media. The media focused on that because his heart stopped. His heart stopped because he was shot and plowed down by his brother. It's really not that difficult to see the connection.

I'm talking about an official death certificate filled out by a medical examiner who had possession of the body. Surely that medical examiner knows what caused the injuries. And I'm sure that medical examiner examined the body and thought the injuries were consistent with gunshot wounds and being run over and dragged or he/she would not have mentioned it in the OFFICIAL LEGAL document.

Agreed.

So many people are saying it doesn't look like how a body should look after being run over. How many ran over bodies have you guys seen? Probably very little if any, so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member