Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if his parents are coming to the States to see him, and not being from the States, or really knowing your laws, would US pay for that visit and their stay let us say in a Hotel.

I also wish to hear more about the wife, of the dead victim, if that was the only place, the apartment that was shown to The Public, the one that was
filthy, as I said before I do not even think Farm Pigs would wish to live there, how she never saw the younger brother there, or saw any of the bombing material lying around, unless she never cleaned the house, and the entire house was just filled with junk, therefore it all blended in.

To think that a Toddler lived in that filth! They say she was a care giver for people, it is just so hard to try and comprend this.

Her parents must have gone to those dwellings, I wonder what in God's name went through their mind, not that they will express that to the public.

Yes, I thought when the younger brother was caught from day 1, everything would be blamed on the older brother, like even murdering the Police Officer at the Campus, he is not a live to speak for himself, so I am sure the entire Family will throwh him under the car again

Did they want a hand gun specifically? I thought they had more than one gun.

As far as DT allegedly telling them it was only him and his brother, and training was via the internet, and he only knew about it 1 week in advance (well, that flies in the face of training via internet), don't fall for it.

It's like asking who the kingpin drug dealer is. No one is going to rat. Not only is that the "honor among thieves" code, they know they will be killed in a heinous manner if they do, and/or their loved ones.

Besides, the Feds can find out just how much internet activity, with whom, how long, etc... on their own.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_...to-go-to-nyc-next-carjacking-victim-suggests/

The investigation also has yielded new insight about the motive for the robberies and carjacking committed by the suspects on Thursday night, a bloody night that began when they approached and shot an MIT police officer, Sean Collier, "in the head, unprovoked," Miller said.
The operating theory currently held by investigators looking to explain the assassination is "that they were short one gun, that the older brother had a gun, they wanted to get a gun for the younger brother and the fastest and most efficient way they could think of doing it was a surprise attack on a cop to take his weapon and go."

But the suspects failed in that aim, because Officer Collier had a locking holster and they were unable to remove the gun. "There was apparently an attempt to yank it," Miller said, "And they couldn't get it and left."

bbm

This doesn't make sense. What gun was DT using when he shot at LE while in the boat? Surely not the same gun his brother used when he charged LE before getting run over.

A bit of an aside (hoping this is allowable in here)--on Jeff Bauman's Facebook Page today was posted a movement to petition for The Presidential Award to be given to Carlos for his heroism in saving Jeff, who in turn saved many, many more by providing quick ID of his attacker:

If you want to sign the petition, you just go to the link below and give your email addy and zip code. They'll mail you a confirmation link, and after clicking, go back to this site to click to sign the petition. Just started today, and already almost 12k have signed; needing 88k more sigs by next month!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...-deeds-boston-marathon-april-15-2013/kcS2CGm2

Has anyone vetted and confirm this link. I know it sounds official. But there are so many scams and with potential of loading viruses with stuff like this happens for people with the capturing email. Why would you have to link another link and also give all your information. I won't do it until I know it is that it legitimate and has been vetted .

Moo

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

When someone can only nod, yes or no, or who is sedated and trying to write, I question how accurate or detailed they are answering. I remember being given Demerol during labor and I seriously had trouble remembering my husbands name!! They expect us to believe this guy was only aware of the plans for a week before and then acted like he didnt have a care in the world? I don't buy it for a second!

What is most amazing is that anyone would assume he's telling the truth, no matter how altered or unaltered his state of consciousness happened to be.

I would like to know if his parents are coming to the States to see him, and not being from the States, or really knowing your laws, would US pay for that visit and their stay let us say in a Hotel.

Why would US pay for the visit? US does not pay for people visiting.

This doesn't make sense. What gun was DT using when he shot at LE while in the boat? Surely not the same gun his brother used when he charged LE before getting run over.

Maybe they had rifles and wanted a hand gun? That's the only thing I can think of.

Has anyone vetted and confirm this link. I know it sounds official. But there are so many scams and with potential of loading viruses with stuff like this happens for people with the capturing email. Why would you have to link another link and also give all your information. I won't do it until I know it is that it legitimate and has been vetted .

Moo

Legit or not, don't give all your info out like that.

On a side note, anyone ever seen any online petition get anything accomplished?

I believe it is possible to be "run over" without actually having the tire(s) making contact with the body. TT could have been collected underneath the vehicle, his face and one shoulder making contact with the hot chassis (causing burning) and dragged down the street, as evidenced by the blood on the street. There are many components underneath a vehicle which are hot when the vehicle's engine is running and/or the vehicle is moving at a fast speed, let alone being dragged any distance by that vehicle.

MOO

What a way to die! He didn't deserve any better.

I would hope there would be some way that the parents would not be allowed to enter the US ever again!

Why? They didn't do anything.

My jaw was on the floor last night when an interviwer was on with an ex federal person and asked what is your source of this new information...
He actually responded with "Fox News of course, what could be better than that"

:gasp:

I think much of the misinformation that continues to be out in the media and widespread here as a belief even on boards here is due to circular reporting...kinda my new term as it is like circular thinking we are so familiar with being used by defense attys on so many cases we have followed here over the years.
:banghead:

And don't forget crowdsourcing a la reddit! They scre*** up pretty badly last week.

Link: http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/22/tech/web/boston-suspects-reddit-sleuthing/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

I'm glad the mods here are spot on and the rules are followed by most if not all members! This is a great forum! :gthanks:

Maybe they had rifles and wanted a hand gun? That's the only thing I can think of.

Thing is, I've haven't seen any reports or interviews that the brothers had anything other than small arms for guns.

Why should father be allowed into US? Father was making statements how he wants to look for justice that I find very questionable.

Special Report: The radicalization of Tamerlan Tsarnaev

Alissa de Carbonnel and Stephanie SimonReuters
7:32 a.m. CDT, April 23, 2013

MAKHACHKALA, Russia/CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts (Reuters) - In America, he had been a cocky and charismatic heavyweight boxer who wore fancy pointy leather shoes and slick white shirts down to the gym.

In Dagestan, the volatile southern Russian region where he lived for a time as a teen and returned to spend the first half of 2012, he became a quiet young man who spent his days online studying Islam, nursing a growing anger against heretics.

Exactly what turned Tamerlan Tsarnaev into the suspect accused of three murders and mass wounding in the Boston Marathon bombings may never be known. He died in a gunfight with police leaving no explanation. His younger brother and alleged co-conspirator Dzhokhar is in hospital, barely able to speak.

But a picture has emerged in the days since Tamerlan was killed of a proud but angry young man who never quite achieved his own idea of the American dream, but found solace instead in a radical form of Islam adopted by fighters in his homeland.

What now seems clear is that he was deeply influenced by a few months' sojourn in Makhachkala, Muslim Dagestan's capital on the Caspian Sea, where children in the street play "cops and guerrillas" and bombings and shootings are everyday news.

"His radical turn could very well have happened here," Dagestani sociologist Zaid Abdulagatov said. "The Islam that we have in Dagestan today is very tough, very politicized, very dark at times."

Read more:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...on-specialreportbre9-20130423,0,3819244.story

Am I the only one who feels the younger brother was brainwashed and coerced into this?

No. There is TD's admiration society (no joke) who feel that he was framed or coerced. I believe there is no fee to join.

The 11 Most Mystifying Things the Tsarnaev Brothers Did

Not understand how ATMs work. After reaching the daily withdrawal limit at one ATM, the Tsarnaevs, apparently not realizing that the machines are part of an interconnected system, decided to try their luck at two different machines. The quest to find a working ATM was how they ended up, coincidentally, at a 7/11 in Cambridge around the same time it was the scene of an armed robbery, and were spotted on the store security camera

Keep the hostage's phone. The Tsarnaevs continued on without their hostage—but they did have his phone, which allowed police to track their location via GPS..

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/04/eleven-most-mystifying-things-tsarnaev-brothers-did

The 7-Eleven was when they used the ATM and the guy escaped from the car jackers. It was not a robbery at the 7-Eleven. It was the guy who escaped from the car jack while the other brother was using the ATM.

Moo

No. There is TD's admiration society (no joke) who feel that he was framed or coerced. I believe there is no fee to join.

He did not have a suicide pledge... He gave up. He was scared! TT picked him up after the initial hijacking... TT was suicide to the end. DT was so scared he kept running... And hid. Like a little boy.

Thing is, I've haven't seen any reports or interviews that the brothers had anything other than small arms for guns.

Wasn't DT's gun found in the boat? If he had no gun with him, how is they think he was trying to kill himself. Although I think the story of him trying to kill himself is hogwash.
Sounds like he had some injuries to his neck from shrapnel, not from attempted suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust