Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The swat team members interviewed on Anderson Cooper said the neck wound appeared to be from shrapnel. Lots of conflicting reports, the wound, whether he was armed as swat team members stated. Also the unrelated 7/11 robbery, whether is happened at all. All very confusing although I tend to put more credence in direct LE statements than unnamed LE sources. I have a feeling the details will be in dispute for years to come. All MOO

Personally, I tend to put my faith in what the doctors have said, and what is in the official written reports (the criminal charges), rather than what some swat guys on Anderson Cooper are going to say for an audience. Sorry. This is not to say they're lying, but caught up in the emotion of the event, they may not be privy to all the final details that the written reports (doctors reports, legal docs/criminal complaint) would have in them. Their statements on Anderson Cooper are not bound by law (eg. they're not notarized). The statement concerning the injuries in the Affidavit was signed by FBI agent Genck if you're wanting a named source.

No, in regard to these bombers these two topics intersect. Absolutely intersect. I am saying when social resources are allocated to "refugees" and those refugees willing return to their Homeland...and another Government makes numerous attempts to warn us that one of those Green Card Holders with Refugee Status..is not pnly making trips back home...but they believe him to be a serious terror threat...TIME TO PULL THE PLUG!

Our generosity needs to have some rationality to it. Especially when so many of our OWN are needy. In this horific story, we have every right to examine how we have become a terror sponsering nation...by NOT FOLLOWING up on abuse to our system and generosity...we have not only cheated our own poor..but made ourselves more vulnerable to terror.

So, the two issues indeed intersect.

WELL said!

:seeya::banghead:

1. There was one gun recovered from the suspects--the 9mm (with missing serial number) recovered at the scene of the gun battle where TT ran towards LE, shooting. The rest of the weapons were handmade grenades and pressure cooker bombs.

2. There was a barrage of gunfire at the boat. There are bullet holes to prove this. There were no weapons in the boat or on the person of DT.

I don't blame LE for firing or even jumping the gun. But if they did, they should have acknowledged it sooner than this. This is messy communication coming from LE to media. It stinks, unfortunately.

You're right but if I can say something in their defense. Not just this one topic but all the ones concerning the manhunt and the bombing that preceded it.

There was a massive LE presence involved from several different agencies using all the various layers within each agency. Thousands upon thousands of LE officers

Along with that came a massive media presence from all over the world.

The bombing and manhunt was witnessed live by literally thousands of people who had to live through it

I'm not surprised one bit that the stories don't always jive. The main story line has been consistent for the most part but the subtle story lines within the big story have been varied and seem to take a few days to work themselves out.

Nightline will be covering the welfare to terrorism angle.

Personally, I tend to put my faith in what the doctors have said, and what is in the official written reports (the criminal charges), rather than what some swat guys on Anderson Cooper are going to say for an audience. Sorry. This is not to say they're lying, but caught up in the emotion of the event, they may not be privy to all the final details that the written reports (doctors reports, legal docs/criminal complaint) would have in them. Their statements on Anderson Cooper are not bound by law (eg. they're not notarized). The statement concerning the injuries in the Affidavit was signed by FBI agent Genck if you're wanting a named source.

If DT didn't have a gun in the boat (despite NYT reporting he had a rifle) then he sure couldn't have attempted suicide. That claim was bogus.

It's all ready been reported that DT had multiple gunshot wounds--to the legs, hand, head/neck area. I can round up more MSM for you if you need it, but it's all ready been posted in these threads.

It's also been detailed in the Criminal Complaint that was in MSM (I have it downloaded) that suspect Dzokhar Tsarnaev has multiple gunshot wounds to the head, neck, legs and hand. This is still available at the Huffington Post article:

http://www.huffihttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/22/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-criminal-complaint_n_3133865.htmlngtonpost.com/2013/04/22/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-criminal-complaint_n_3133865.html

I don't know what those woulnds were, but I sincerely doubt that someone with gunshot wound to the head would be listed in fair condition just a short time later. Maybe the head shot barely grazed his head, otherwise he wouldn't be sitting there talking.

Has LE officially stated that they shot rubber bullets at the boat in addition to the flash bangs? Before the call came down to take him alive, were live munitions shot at the boat? What is the official statement re: the capture and the shots fired?

And, what about the initial radio calls, during the shootout where it was stated that the suspects had "long guns" and reports that more guns and explosives were found in the Honda? Was any of that true or officially reported?

Yep. And I'm not so sure we can throw all the blame on the media about their 'reporting.' The police chief clearly said there had been "an exchange" of gunfire. That means two opposing parties.

Yes he clearly has said this multiple times - so where's the gun? - since they found no gun in the boat?

And days later I am still unclear about why/how the MIT policeman was killed ... in his car ..
sent to MIT on a "domestic disturbance call" ... and how TT & DT managed to encounter him,
in his car (some distance from the campus???)? ...

Well, I'm supposing that at least explains why LE was theorizing that the MIT cop was killed b/c DT and TT needed another gun. It substantiates that they did indeed only have one gun (in addition to handmade firepower).

The theory was that the MIT cop (Sean) had been killed for his gun--but that the plan backfired on them because his holster had a locking mechanism on it, and they couldn't get the gun out of it.

thanks for this ...

Huh?

4 billion "Thanks?" I think you broke the record, ThinkHard. ;D

:floorlaugh:

Very interesting, considering the number of members the forum has...

Threads: 172,653, Posts: 8,993,174, Members: 58,722
Welcome to our newest member, I'mAConcernedCitizen
Blogs: 201, Entries: 895, Last 24 Hours: 1
Latest Blog Entry, Fed up by Yoda

^^^ So...does this mean we've been hacked? Or is it just a slow night for the mods and they're having a ilttle fun? ;)

~ ~ ~

So...if there was no gun in the boat, the throat wound (as the others) could not have been self-inflicted. No suicide attempt.

If DT didn't have a gun in the boat (despite NYT reporting he had a rifle) then he sure couldn't have attempted suicide. That claim was bogus.

Agree with you there, jjenny!

Lol, noodled1. ;D

I'm starting to fade...time to hit the hay. Try to get this all figured out while I'm sleeping and I'll check back in tomorrow for the answers, okay?

(...and make ThinkHard share some of those thanks with the rest of us...)

:eek:fftobed:

Has LE officially stated that they shot rubber bullets at the boat in addition to the flash bangs? Before the call came down to take him alive, were live munitions shot at the boat? What is the official statement re: the capture and the shots fired?

And, what about the initial radio calls, during the shootout where it was stated that the suspects had "long guns" and reports that more guns and explosives were found in the Honda? Was any of that true or officially reported?
I don't think those were rubber bullets. That boat has some real bullet holes in it and if rubber bullets were meant to shoot at flesh without penetrating it I doubt they're going through fiberglass...

I'm going to say some of bad info we heard initially from LE and the media can be chalked up to the fog of war. We (the world) followed a manhunt in real time in a very fluid situation, under the circumstances I'm certainly not going to hold it against them.

Heads up !!

In time's link above to the gangland site re Chechen Mafia, in the para. titled "Origin and History", second last line is the leader's name, same last name as ZT's maiden name:

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolay_Suleimanov"]Nikolay Suleimanov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

ETA: In the older pic on pg 2 of this thread, does it seem like there is a family resemblance to the uncle?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206716&page=2

When DT charged the police and allegedly ran over his brother, he was out off LE radar...ditched the car and took off on foot. The SUV owner's cell apparently still in the Mercedes SUV. What did LE find in that SUV? If it is true that they ran out of ammo then could he have left weapons in either the Honda or the Mercedes?

If he thought he could get away on foot and wanted to try to look like the average neighbor, maybe he stashed the empty (no bullets left) weapon in one of the many trashcans that were at the curbs. Apparently, it was trash day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6