Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #9 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
>>> Note the time of the article I posted in #141. This was written & set to go out at midnight it looks like. Then America wakes up today & finds out papa T isn't coming back here & also that both mama & papa T will be giving up their citizenship in the near future. What gives? Is this some kind of political warfare?

There are concerns.

Anyone else feel like they are too far down the rabbit hole this morning? I think I'm going to go outside and get some fresh air and sun in the garden... :crazy: :peace:

DT has been moved to a prison hospital 40 miles away from Beth Israel.

http://www.cnn.com/

ETA: and I see BetteDavisEyes has got that covered. You guys have been busy this morning. I've got some catching up to do. Wondering about the dad's change in travel plans...

I am glad the two of them aren't coming. Both made statements I find questionable.
I have no clue why US would even let them in if they wanted to come.

I am at the point now where I'd like to know if the Tsarnaev family were "plants" and if they were - for whom?

>>> Note the time of the article I posted in #141. This was written & set to go out at midnight it looks like. Then America wakes up today & finds out papa T isn't coming back here & also that both mama & papa T will be giving up their citizenship in the near future. What gives? Is this some kind of political warfare?

When I saw on CNN last night that dad wasn't coming back (right now), had to wonder if he was really sick or if someone made him sick. Or would he just sort of disappear or end up dead soon. After all, we just found out mom was put on the list also even though she has been presenting it as if the FBI only came to talk about her boy. Harder to explain two of them. Now it appears they are moving... I think disappear, whether someone else is orchestrating this or there is more to him than we know about.

I don't think things are as easy to understand about Russia as we might think either.

Instead of solving the North Caucasus issue, however, Putin created a monster. To end the fighting, he cut a deal with Chechnya’s rebel Kadyrov clan: In exchange for loyalty to the Kremlin, they received power and reconstruction aid.

This was a medieval deal that made Akhmad Kadyrov, a rebel commander and Sufi mufti, Putin’s feudal liege. The aim was to co-opt the more religiously moderate Sufis among Chechnya’s rebel fighters, marginalize the Salafist jihadists who appear to have fascinated the Boston bombers, and enable the Russian military to declare victory and draw down.

It was a false triumph. Kadyrov was assassinated in 2004. But under his son, Ramzan, Chechnya today remains a gray zone, neither independent, nor under Russian control, nor at peace...

...Now 36 years old, Chechnya’s president likes to pose for the cameras with his gold-plated pistol, and he posts snaps of his life on the photo-sharing site Instagram. In an average week, he might cuddle a baby tiger, wave traditional swords or box government ministers. (Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev identified with a long Chechen boxing tradition.)

Kadyrov is untouchable in Russia and, as a result, Putin’s political opponents see the Chechen leader as the Kremlin’s gangster ally, licensed to operate a mafia network throughout the federation.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-25/putin-s-medieval-peace-pact-in-chechnya.html

Bessie, sorry about the full article. I didn't think the crr pertained to overseas international media. I'm noting it now for future posts.

Who is responsible for the FIRST release of info pertaining to Zubeidat Tsarnaev being placed on TIDE? Which agency? Was it CIA or FBI? Also, which media outlet aired it first?

Yep just taking up space. registered in name only it appears. He tweeted about all of the homework he was doing in the last few months but apparently he wasn't doing too much of that.

The Following is from memory going back to 1995 & 1996.
As early as the mid to late 1990s International Student Visas were being scrutinized as having gotten out of control.

At the time, I worked at a major university in a department that was preparing for the new laws that would govern & tighten up the rules/status of all F1 (student visas.) IIRC, students were under some other general visa status and would be given a separate and closely monitored status. In soome case the found students had outstayed there Visas and would have to leave the US and reapply under the new guidelines.

Universities were scrambling to find and evaluate all of their International Students. It was a mess. Universities had allowed students to "transfer" to other "schools", under their original Visa (sponsored, IIRC, by the original school.) Often without monitoring their progress or status or basically without any follow up.

Universities had kept students on "active" status even when those students had not been attending classes. As part of the overhaul, every University was being required to attempt to track down their International students who had entered the US with the sponsorship of that institution.

(This is the best recollection I have as I was part of a pool of staff used to get this work done by the government deadline.)

Apparently, the schools had had plenty of time to prepare for the upcoming changes but had done little to prepare for a task that they soon realized was HUGE. It was whispered throughout the offices, between the big wigs, that they just had to show that they had done there best to get all students accounted for....in order to avoid fines and some sort of consequence. No one was forthcoming on the details.

IIRC,the future changes would require that International Students would have a separate Visa classification with VERY STRICT guidelines. IIRC, Universities that did not follow proper procedures, time limitations, tracking and reporting of these students would face harsh fines...under these new policies/guidelines.

I think UMASS might be shivering in their boots as well as the heads of the FBI, HSA, CIA and the Whatever they are now calling the old Department of Immigration, Customs and Naturalization.

Honetstly when I read all this stuff,its better than a spy novel!! And more confusing!!

Lol, I understand.

Have no idea what this family is into or up to, but something is just not right.

A simple way to put concerns, 2 men blew up a major public event in America. Some other countries just don't like us. Sure they like us when they need a safe haven and monetary help, but they still harbor a deep hatred for our ways and cannot come to terms and coexist. In those peoples minds we have now killed one of theirs and most likely will kill the second. Does not matter the 2 men's crimes here or that they killed our people and forever maimed hundreds, in fact, those crimes may be viewed as heroic to some. That fuels more hatred, hatred that runs for a long time, not just in 2013.

RE: Rules Governing Student Visas.

One more thing I remembered: There were also whispered conversations concerning the financial impact that sending home International Students would cause the University. The goal, from my perspective, was really to make sure that if the University had to report students for over staying their visas that the school would do everything in their power to get the students within the guidelines and back at the university. Hope this makes sense. The new rules/guidelines had a huge financial impact on some schools and it seemed that, at least in my office, that was the school's focus. (Not loosing the MONEY.)

I thought the naked guy was someone earlier who they did detain and release later. Anyone know -- what is the naked dudes scene.

Boy do we have a cast of charactors huh?

After much confusion this is what I believe :D

Naked Guy was a mesomorph. Not the same guy as was laid out on the ground in a prone position. ("innocent bystander.")

Guy on ground was tall and slightly overweight with Sandy straight hair. ("innocent bystander.")

Car Jacking Guy, "Danny" was a Chines guy about the same age as TT. (Victim of TT &DT.)

CIA *and* the neo-cons? You couldn't make up a better story if you tried! :giggle:

Not so far fetched, really, I guess, seeing as how the CIA and hawks were so friendly with Al Qaeda back in the eighties...
Yep! That was because we were against Russia's invasions into the Middle East.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8