TES and BH Padilla Returning To Orlando 11/8/08 To Continue Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't understand all this back and forth ... one min they are going to search and then the next they arn't. :(

I trust David Lohr and so I would believe what he is saying is true...sadly.

I just received a call from Tim Miller, the founder and director of Texas EquuSearch, regarding the searches for Caylee Anthony, Jennifer Kesse and Kelly Morris.

In regard to the search for Caylee and Jennifer, Tim said that the conditions in Orlando, Florida, are not favorable at this time to continue those searches. Waters in the search areas remain high and the vegetation has not yet started to die off. As a result, both of those searches have been postponed until the first or second week of November.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/the-search-for.html

(Also noted: Jennifer Kesse's mother signed the petition against a Lifetime movie which would benefit the A fam!)

Thank you for saying that. You are so right. :blowkiss:

Right on!!! :clap::clap::clap:
What kind of family puts no effort into finding one of their own??? I cannot thank LE, Tim, TES, LP and all of the other volunteers enough who have tried to find Caylee. I'm sorry but printing up T-Shirts, driving a billboard around, fighting w/ protestors, mtg. w/ lawyers to cover your own *advertiser censored*, putting up no trespassing signs, making brownies, etc... does not equate to searching for your child/grandchild/niece. In the beginning CA said she would never stop looking for Caylee. Too bad she never started to look for her. This family disgusts me. I hope this family takes their blood money and finds a way to live on the moon, if they all don't end up in jail first. No one wants to live next to baby killers.

I think in most cases it does take a GJ longer but they are also presented cases with more time. JVM filled in on NG Fri. night and said that Tues. was their last day. Not sure if they can be held over.

I am also very happy to hear TES will resume on Wed. I will be praying for good weather, all the wonderful Volunteers and of course sweet little Caylee that she may finally be able to be put to rest with love and dignity.

wouldn't take 5 min for me to give the thumbs up!

Casey
* didn't report her daughter missing for 31 days (only then because she was caught)
* she lied about the nanny and every other detail of the case
* she hasn't shed a tear or gave a plea to bring her daughter back
* she has decomp in the trunk of the car she dumped, claimed smell was a squirrel
* while her daughter is missing she is partying like a rock star, buying bra's and beer with her friends stolen checks.

I don't need to hear anymore ( and there is so MUCH more).....:behindbar

In this article that states the search may have to postponed until November, Jennifer Kesse's mom, Joyce asks Lifetime to halt any production of a movie about the Anthony story...

In related news, Jennifer's mother, Joyce Kesse, has apparently signed a petition that was started to stop the Lifetime Network from moving forward with an alleged deal, in which the Anthony family was reportedly offered $2 million dollars for Casey Anthony's story. The message that is attributed to Joyce reads in part:

"Please DO NOT pay one cent for this reported upcoming movie. This is the most bizarre of all missing person's cases. The multitude of lies, mistruths etc is insulting to those of us with missing children, who do everything we can to find our children. Our daughter, Jennifer Kesse, age 24, abducted on January 24, 2006 from Orlando, with the Orlando Police Dept. as lead investigators, remains missing. This case will ultimately desensitize our communities when the next child goes missing due to this families actions or shall I say, lack of pro-activeness."

Please click here to view or sign the petition.

I know if Tim could search he would...

KC must be relieved.
I have never felt so much anger, I wasn't even this angry at my ex husband!

In this article that states the search may have to postponed until November, Jennifer Kesse's mom, Joyce asks Lifetime to halt any production of a movie about the Anthony story...

In related news, Jennifer's mother, Joyce Kesse, has apparently signed a petition that was started to stop the Lifetime Network from moving forward with an alleged deal, in which the Anthony family was reportedly offered $2 million dollars for Casey Anthony's story. The message that is attributed to Joyce reads in part:

"Please DO NOT pay one cent for this reported upcoming movie. This is the most bizarre of all missing person's cases. The multitude of lies, mistruths etc is insulting to those of us with missing children, who do everything we can to find our children. Our daughter, Jennifer Kesse, age 24, abducted on January 24, 2006 from Orlando, with the Orlando Police Dept. as lead investigators, remains missing. This case will ultimately desensitize our communities when the next child goes missing due to this families actions or shall I say, lack of pro-activeness."

Please click here to view or sign the petition.
We're behind you, Mrs. Kesse!:clap::clap::clap: Very well said!:clap::clap::clap:

I trust David Lohr and so I would believe what he is saying is true...sadly.

I just received a call from Tim Miller, the founder and director of Texas EquuSearch, regarding the searches for Caylee Anthony, Jennifer Kesse and Kelly Morris.

In regard to the search for Caylee and Jennifer, Tim said that the conditions in Orlando, Florida, are not favorable at this time to continue those searches. Waters in the search areas remain high and the vegetation has not yet started to die off. As a result, both of those searches have been postponed until the first or second week of November.

(Also noted: Jennifer Kesse's mother signed the petition against a Lifetime movie which would benefit the A fam!)
What a beautiful example to set...thank you Kesse Family!

Why all of the back and forth? I feel like there is something going on that we do not know about.....What is going on?

OH NO...I was hoping they would be able to start again on Wednesday. :confused:

Why in the world did they announce they would resume on Wednesday and then postpone until November? Surely they knew BEFORE they announced what the conditions were...This is very strange indeed...:waitasec:

I know if Tim could search he would...

KC must be relieved.
I have never felt so much anger, I wasn't even this angry at my ex husband!
Casey may feel relieved today, but I just wonder how she'll feel tomorrow after the GJ meets?:)

Well that is not good news but he must do what he can. I believe he is going to testify in front of the GP and that is why he is not leaving until Thursday. Something big is going to happen but we will probably not hear anything until late Wednesday or Thursday morning. The suspense is killing me. This has been one heck of an emotional roller coaster ride.

doesnt seem right. Not only is he not going to look for Caylee~ but what about Jennifer Kesse? He is just going to leave without looking for her too? that has to be a big dissapointment to the Kesse family. its strange

Oh, for gosh sakes!

Not going to search...going to search....not til Nov......maybe....perhaps....arghhhhhh

I'll pay attention to TM searching for Caylee when and if it actually happens. Hopefully, his services can be better used for families who actually want to find their loved ones.

I also find this all strange and disconcerting. TM has been in FL since last week and knows the conditions. LP claims they know the area and could find her in a few minutes. Why not go find her??? I don't understand all this back and forth stuff. There is also alot of places to search that don't even have water involved. I wonder what is really going on there???

Great news!! Pardon me..but--up yours Casey. Little Caylee deserves to be found.

I wonder where this little prima donna biotch gets her sense of entitlement. Freakin amazing!!! I cannot wait to see her smile when they throw her *advertiser censored* in prison!

Oh, for gosh sakes!

Not going to search...going to search....not til Nov......maybe....perhaps....arghhhhhh

I'll pay attention to TM searching for Caylee when and if it actually happens. Hopefully, his services can be better used for families who actually want to find their loved ones.
I'm with you on this. Anyway, November is just a couple of weeks away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816
Back