TES to return to Orlando

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TES is coming back!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hey Timmmmm :Banane19: Psst ....

create.php

YES Tess Please search the back yard again

Why does he prefer not to be briefed? I guess I don't understand as he is supposed to be first in command of the Sheriff's department?! WTH?

Cab driver? Haven't heard that yet?

Great news that TES is coming back.

Hmm...a cab driver. There are tons of cab drivers tooling around the areas of OIA picking people up, dropping them off, and likely chilling between calls. in back alleys. :) Very INTERESTING!

I have always been very keen on that Mud Lake area and I wonder if it is that area that is being searched.

T

I feel the same way. I think, in my own feeble mind, that is why the A's stay so close to "home". They do not go in their back yard.

(Respectfully Snipped)

WOW!:eek: I never really thought of it that way....That makes perfect sense!! GREAT THINKIN'

I am so happy to know that TES will soon be back:clap::clap::clap:

Even though I live far away, they still have my support. :)

I am a :newbie: and am finally making my first post in their honor.

I have spent months lurking, and am not much of a poster. While lurking, I have come to see what a wonderful place this is.

As far as I am concerned, Tim and his wonderful organization cannot return fast enough. God Bless Them All.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I am so happy to know that TES will soon be back:clap::clap::clap:

Even though I live far away, they still have my support. :)

I am a :newbie: and am finally making my first post in their honor.

I have spent months lurking, and am not much of a poster. While lurking, I have come to see what a wonderful place this is.

As far as I am concerned, Tim and his wonderful organization cannot return fast enough. God Bless Them All.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Just saw this thread and I am confused! I thought LE said that all searches were called off? Heard that on NG.......:confused:

Just saw this thread and I am confused! I thought LE said that all searches were called off? Heard that on NG.......:confused:

Hi lovescherries !

On the 11 p.m. news on WKMG in Orlando, Friday, it was announced that TES would be back as soon as the end of this next week. :clap:

Yesterday, the story came out of more local news stations. I am sure NG will be announcing it on Monday. :)

:woohoo:I like the blue ribbon idea! That would make it easy to recognize our fellow WS'ers!

I like the Blue Ribbon idea also............ Team leaders if you agree let us know what shade of blue..................I will also where a blue t-shirt of the same.............. my heart is already blue because of the situation.

I like the Blue Ribbon idea also............ Team leaders if you agree let us know what shade of blue..................I will also where a blue t-shirt of the same.............. my heart is already blue because of the situation.

Mine too. One thing is at least it won't be as hot as it was last time when we searched. That should make it a little better, if there is an upside to all of this.

:bang::confused:
:waitasec:Well now I understand the timing, I think.

While the Anthony camp had been quiet this week, the evening news last night , for Orlando, was doing a teaser involving "George's emotional appeal."

I did get to see this brief interview with George (a new one) and he was speaking in it to Caylee, "Jojo and Cici"----- are looking for you, miss you ...
I am paraphrasing----It was very brief.

Uncle Lee wants you to come home...
George ended this interview with either Mommy wants you home, or Mommy misses you, too.

I was so taken by surprise I can't remember which he said. But the entire irony of George's doing an impassioned speech and including Caylee's "mommy" in it ....just shocked me. I could not believe it:eek::eek:

I apologize there is no link as the station has not posted it. I did see it, though.

But in getting the news this morning that Texas Equusearch is returning, I do not think the timing of George's doing this little interview and news of their return from Texas is a coincidence.

Thanks for the mini-rant.:blowkiss:

Mommy misses you but she won't say what she knows because it is not in her best interests. Nice GA. I feel for you but how can you say that????:confused::confused:

YES Tess Please search the back yard again

The back yard has been searched by the cadaver dogs. If Caylee was there, the dog would have let their handlers know immediately! Their hits were because 'something was there at some point'. Trust in these dogs and their handlers - Caylee is not in the back yard.

I am hoping TES comes back before I head to AZ this month. I will also be back down there to volunteer at the command center, can't do an actual search, but hope to make myself useful in some other capacity. I like the idea of blue shirts or blue ribbons so we can 'spot' each other.

Hmm...a cab driver. There are tons of cab drivers tooling around the areas of OIA picking people up, dropping them off, and likely chilling between calls. in back alleys. :) Very INTERESTING!

I have always been very keen on that Mud Lake area and I wonder if it is that area that is being searched.

T

What is going on with cab drivers? first I have heard of this????

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner
Back