Netherlands Tessa P., 3, Apr 19, w/ non custodial parent, poss in DE or UK

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PhoebeTries

Reaction score

The three year old Tessa has been missing from Roermond since April 19, 2024. Tessa is probably in the presence of her mother. There is a chance that they reside in Germany or the United Kingdom.

Questions
If you have any information on the whereabouts of this missing person, please contact the police at 0800-6070. From outside the Netherlands, please dial: +31793459876.

Data
Name:
Tessa Patschull
Current age:
Length:
97 cm
Hair colour:
brown
Eye colour:
brown
Sex:
female

1000030786.jpg
1000030787.png1000030788.png

Mother is German, Tessa speaks German as well. They disappeared during a custody trial. Judge has since awarded the dad full custody.

Escaped
Tessa was supposed to go to her father in Roermond for a long weekend on Friday, April 19, 2024. Tessa's parents separated two years ago. Tessa lived mainly with her mother and went to her father for a long weekend every other week. After the divorce, Hooijkamp moved to an apartment in the same city. Mother continued to live in the house.

Custody
"We couldn't agree on how to divide the care for our daughter," says Hooijkamp. "I wanted and still want co-parenting. She didn't want that." Both parents hired a lawyer and went to court. "She didn't agree with the direction the judge was taking and hadn't kept to agreements for months," says Hooijkamp.
After mother and Tessa went missing, the judge decided to grant full custody to Hooijkamp. "In the run-up to a verdict, she fled. I never thought she would do this and I don't know what else she is capable of."

Background
"Tessa's disappearance has a history," Hooijkamp says at the table in his apartment. "After the divorce, it happened more often that Tessa was not brought in on time by her mother." So it was not immediately alarming. We usually kept in touch. But now we did not hear from her for weeks. That's when we reported Tessa missing ."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal
Back