Thailand - FOUND ALIVE - 12 Boys And Coach Trapped In Cave , 23 June 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AnalysisNyTimes on Twitter
What we know so far #ThaiCaveRescue #thamluangcave #thamluang #13ชีวิตรอดแล้ว #พาหมูป่ากลับบ้าน #ThailandCaveRescue @analysisnytimes

DhpIwcxXcAAKO2L.jpg

Sounds like they got a late start.

Dang. Wonder what is going on? Guess I won't go to sleep now. Sending good vibes and heartfelt hopes that things are going well.

I think we all have time to sleep for several hours. ...IF the recent reports are accurate, they have not begun bringing out the remaining boys yet .

But there is so much misinformation, it is hard to know for sure..

Thai cave rescue mission to resume with eight boys and coach still trapped – live

The sudden rush of activity at the cave site – helicopter and ambulance arriving – might seem like a rescue is imminent.

However it is worth pointing out that our reporters were told that as of 9am local time (4 hours ago) rescue divers had not entered the cave, so that would mean a very quick return trip if a group is about to emerge from the cave.

My guess is the ambulances are standing by to take the boys to a hospital for evaluation when they get them out.
I misunderstood as if the ambulance was going to the hospital without lights and sirens. Phew! I just about threw up on the computer.

Last edited:
I misunderstood as if the ambulance was going to the hospital without lights and sirens.

There is so much chaos and confusion and the news outlets often contradict one another. It's enough to make one crazy.

Tell you folks what: this looks like it may be another long night. Why don't we all take a few minutes away from the news and do something nice for ourselves. Have a hot bath, take walk, play with a pet, whatever. (I am making homemade pork fried rice). Then we can all come back, and keep our chain of virtual hand-holding and good thoughts to our Wild Boars and all involved.

Just a suggestion. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member