Thailand - FOUND ALIVE - 12 Boys And Coach Trapped In Cave , 23 June 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(V you OK in japan? Seeing serious flooding xituation.)
(Eta: train derailed in turkey...)

*thank you everyone for the updates!

I feel like I'm going to get scolded for hiding in the bushes.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw one of the men walking in the road toward the camera. I thought he was coming to say GET OUT! Whatever he says to those on the motorcycles, they come to him, pick up a rider, and go down that road. But I don't know if that's their job, or he just commands them to take them down that road.

These poor babies. My two youngest boys are in this age group and its wrenching and wringing my heart. I am so grateful for their young coach who invested time in their personalities, skills, and bravery. I pray they all get out safe, with all my heart.

AnalysisNyTimes on Twitter
The sudden rush of activity at the cave site – #helicopter and #ambulance arriving – might seem like a rescue is imminent. #ThaiCaveRescue #thamluangcave #thamluang #13ชีวิตรอดแล้ว #พาหมูป่ากลับบ้าน #ThailandCaveRescue @analysisnytimes

Didn't realize the headline would be misleading. The rest says that their reporters were told 4 hours ago that the divers hadn't entered yet. So that would be a fast turn around trip. Probably too fast.

(I'm looking out at the hazy (from Wildfire smoke travel) mountains and there is a big star twinkling bright iluminating the whole mountain range. Just sayin. I mean the thing is twinkling like nobody's business.)

Last edited:
Richard Gaisford on Twitter

Have just filmed a lorry load of rescue workers heading up to the #ThamLuang cave entrance. Still waiting for official notification that the #ThailandCaveRescue operation is underway.

This tweet makes me wonder if they are purposely not letting the media know the time the rescue operation started.

(Delete.

Keeping chitchat to a minimum. Serious business here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan