The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I did not say that at all.....
You insinuated it...so please back it up. You are questioning him being at mh at 3:40am. I asked specifically for you to show me where you are getting the idea he was NOT there. This would help to clarify your own question and where you are coming from in order for us to answer it.

So you believe he was there, you are just arguing because it is not stated in the police report they way you think it should be? I am really trying to understand the point of this. Like you said this is not a game.

I did not say that at all.....

There has never been any question that Rj was at the mh when Haleigh disappeared. I put up several articles where LE confirms they not only took Rj to be interviewed, but had more than one detective following up on what Capt. S said could be the clue they needed to break the case. This alone confirms that Rj was indeed present when LE arrived at the scene. If he had been interviewed and determined NOT to have been there, LE would not be tracking down leads on his testimony. There would be no need for it.

A spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said at the beginning of the investigation that Haleigh's brother was interviewed by Child Protective Services.

Capt. Dick Shauland said any leads the brother provided cannot be discussed and are being checked out.

"We have detectives assigned to it. They have been, or are, following up on it," Shauland said. "Could be the piece of information that we need."

http://www.wesh.com/news/18784308/detail.html BBM
[/QUOTE]

The fact that they interviewed Jr. just confirms that they feel that he would know information about Haleigh in general. He could have been at the MH that night, or he could have arrived with TN, GGM or even from Misty's brothers house. There is no confirmation of his whereabouts on ANY documented source. The questioning in which he provided possible leads may have been about Haleigh after school, at another location following that, outside playing with the cousins, or any other location that he told them about. The fact that he was questioned is ROUTINE procedure and proves nothing other than the fact that he is a part of the family and that he was with Haleigh in some form in the days/hours before she disappeared. So, of course, they would want to talk to him.
Personally, I am willing to believe he was there.....but also willing to consider the strong possibility that he could have arrived there with someone else. Refusing to acknowledge or consider a variety of possibilities limits the process of "sleuthing".

I did not ask anything complicated.

I was just trying to clarify what you are asking. Asking if JR was "IN the mobile home" when LE arrived is a different question from "AT the mobile home". I felt that clarifying which information you are wanting would help those of us who are trying to provide an answer that is acceptable to you.

Concluding that a poster who disagrees with one's interpretation of data, must not have read the report; viewed the video; and/or been capable of following a train of thought also does not add to the sleuthing process. I have seen all those accusations leveled with increasing frequency. IMO, it's disrespectful and I hope posts like those will cease.

She had not read the report until much later in the discussion which made it difficult to discuss, I was not being disrespectful at all when I made that statement. Had nothing to do with anyone disagreeing with me at all. I responded as I thought this needed clarification of what prompted my statement.

ETA: I also once she had read the report acknowledged that

Concluding that a poster who disagrees with one's interpretation of data, must not have read the report; viewed the video; and/or been capable of following a train of thought also does not add to the sleuthing process. I have seen all those accusations leveled with increasing frequency. IMO, it's disrespectful and I hope posts like those will cease.

No, Busy, not at all.

We don't know if he was there, according to some. I have stated that LE writes what they see and what the witness at the scene tells them. That is why there is a narrative stating what happened to the best of her kge at the scene of the crime.

Busy, it is a more like a sport for things like this to take the focus off what is really important here, imo. There is a constant undercurrent to twist everyone's words including LE's. It is nothing more than a game, imo. It doesn't move the case forward, but instead it takes it backward ten steps. We can't effectively investigate anything if we have to spend all this time going over things which should not even be an issue, imo.

IMO, we do know that Rj was at the home. Crystal, Ronald, Teresa, GGS, LE, and everyone else have never said anything to the contrary. They must know Rj was present at the mh or else it would have been brought up long before now.

All other witnesses near the scene are recorded on the report but since they were not the witness to a crime, there words are not part of the narrative. RC's could have been but he didn't want to talk at the time.

Anyway, all others observed are put down on that form. If you look at the list you will see the people listed who were there and approached LE or LE approached them.

You will recall that there was a spot blacked out which may have belonged to Jr. (can't recall if it gave a date of birth or not)..if date was left open to read then we know it was him. If not, we can only assume. I am going by memory here.

If we conclude that they observed JR there, then we must conclude they saw Crystal there since she is also listed.

BUT if LE was simply taking down personal info from other people (not the witness themselves)
and recording it as information to be used later, then, one can also say JR may not have been there at the time. This is the way some explained away Crystal's not being there.

Crystal is not mentioned in the narrative. JR is - it clearly states that JR was still in the bed when Misty noticed Haleigh missing. Do you not think LE would of asked where this child was if he was not at the scene when they arrived? TN is discussed in the narrative as well.

ETA: When I said on my 3rd or 4th post I knew where this was going - I was so right - the entire point of this was about Crystal. IMO what a waste of time and energy.

All other witnesses near the scene are recorded on the report but since they were not the witness to a crime, there words are not part of the narrative. RC's could have been but he didn't want to talk at the time.

Anyway, all others observed are put down on that form. If you look at the list you will see the people listed who were there and approached LE or LE approached them.

You will recall that there was a spot blacked out which may have belonged to Jr. (can't recall if it gave a date of birth or not)..if date was left open to read then we know it was him. If not, we can only assume. I am going by memory here.

If we assume that they observed JR there, then we must conclude they saw Crystal there since she is also listed.

BUT if LE was simply taking down personal info from other people and reporting it on the paper (for information to be used or known later) than, one can also say JR may not have been there at the time. Because this is how they explained away Crystal's not really being there.

Rj is a minor and it could be the reason he is not mentioned in the report except in the narrative.

ETA: LOL Now we are back to when Crystal arrived?! Sheesh!

There is not one shred of evidence that Jr. was NOT in the MH with MC and HaLeigh that night, in fact all evidence points to him being there. The child was interviewed by LE social services (or whatever they call it) and would not have been if he was not in the home the night HaLeigh was taken. Jr. Also told the story of the man in black with squeaky shoes that took HaLeigh.

Is this really an issue? Is there a reason to doubt that Jr. was home? No.

The point of the discussion is to know for certain if JR was in the MH at 3:40. We did not hear him or any reference to his presence.

If it can be determined he wasn't there when Haleigh went missing, it is a different ballgame.

If he was there when Haleigh was taken, He hold valuable information that may have been lost or buried in memory.

If we believe the report and that the blanked out area was him and that LE saw him; we cannot make an exception and say that LE did not see Crystal because she is also observed and recorded on report.

Is there a reason to assume Crystal was not there when the LE were? NO!

This is another valid reason to bring back the Social Groups, imo. Nothing gets accomplished in this case when we have to continually debate things which can't be confirmed other than through what LE and others in interviews, articles, etc. said and ask us to rely on our common sense.

We cannot uncover the blacked out information to prove it was Rj's name and no one can prove it was not. He was mentioned in the narrative as having been in the bed with Misty. He is a minor which is the most logical reason he was not discussed in more detail and he was also considered an eye witness which Teresa stated that they (as in LE) did not want to put him in jeopardy or put his life at risk in the event he could identify the perp.

Dot's Eyes....how does squeaky shoes, etc. equate to 3:40?
This crime may have happened long before that.

YES! There is a very good reason to assume she was not there during the first six hours. The officer did not place her as arriving at the scene at any time. A reporter who was obviously on the lookout for her stated she arrived at the mh park "mid-morning" so we have an independent witness of her arrival time. These are TWO very good reasons to assume she was not there!

There is no mention in the narrative of Crystal arriving at the scene. They do however document TN arriving at the scene.

ETA: In addition, I would hope Crystal would be able to give correct info about herself to LE like her dob and if she was employed or not.

The point of the discussion is to know for certain if JR was in the MH at 3:40. We did not hear him or any reference to his presence.

If it can be determined he wasn't there when Haleigh went missing, it is a different ballgame.

If he was there when Haleigh was taken, He hold valuable information that may have been lost or buried in memory.

If we believe the report and that the blanked out area was him and that LE saw him; we cannot make an exception and say that LE did not see Crystal because she is also observed and recorded on report.
Oh, I get it now!!! This whole thing has been about CRYSTAL!!! :bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back