The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Never mind, it's not breaking news they are talking about her being shown the bones and getting upset. Radio saying they got their info from news4jax and it's the info AH is putting out. Sorry wishful thinking was hoping MC was being booked on murder........

No 3rd person on 911 call.
It is Ron in the background-he says "WAIT 'TIL I FIND F------ JOE" OR "I'M GONNA GO FIND F------ JOE".

Not too sure about the first words but the last 3 are find f-- Joe. That is my opinion and final answer!
Maybe Shoey wasn't fibbing after all about hearing Joe's name on the 911 call.

Best part of the call besides Misty asking what numerical is is when the dispatcher asks her what color is Haleigh's hair-"She's white"

JMO

Here's what I hear: at the 6:22 mark I can barely hear a faint female voice in the background. Then you can of course hear Misty talking to the operator. Then I can only partially make out what Ron says, "I ain't hidin' no ******* dope!"

But there clearly has to be someone else in the background, Ron can't be talking to Misty, since she's on the phone and his voice is far in the background. Only question is, who is he talking to?

I listened to several versions of the 911 tape. One ear is sore from all those beeps! The CNN edition is badly redacted and it cuts out most of RC's "characteristic" language, so I suggest using another version.

While giving my ears a rest (or so I thought), I listened to Sunday's broadcast of the Simon Barrett show. The last 30 minutes of the 90 min. show were real eye-openers. A woman called in about the 911 tapes and everything she thought she heard didn't sound a thing like what people here are saying. Then Cobra said something about "If you listen with the WRONG equipment, you'll hear a confession". That sounded to me that he was warning that we may not be hearing things properly, like we're hearing what we want to hear, or the wrong equipment with make things sound different than they really are. I listened again, he said to take the 911 call on it's own, and you'll get more information. Listen here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2010/04/18/haleigh-cummings-caylee-anthony

A statement analyzer/investigator called in to the program and he blew everyone away with what he was saying. Talked about how Misty gave facts she wanted police to know: they were sleeping, the door was open, there was a brick, "our child" is missing. He said she sounded rehearsed. He also mentioned during the search for Caylee how Cindy said, "George and I don't think she is in the woods". Something she know in her mind and her mouth just spit it out. He also said murderers do frequently make the 911 calls themselves - I guess thinking it'll make them appear innocent. Go listen to the program at the link above. Be warned, there are many times when there is terrible interference which cuts out the audio. He also spoke how a mother wouldn't refer to her child in past tense, as Misty, Casey, even Ronald have done. When he gave an example of a dead child placed into a mother's arms, he said she will cuddle it, warm it, and speak of the child as "is", not "was", and it brought back memories of when my child died and I remembered doing the exact same thing! Absolutely fascinating. It does take a while before one speaks of a child in past tense. These people seem to know Haleigh is gone/deceased right away.

He also said LE would look at Misty's statements right away.

One thing I didn't hear on the 911 tape was Ronald outside calling for Haleigh, instead he's right there inside the house threatening to kill someone, yet he'd just gotten home, was told she was missing. Why not have Misty call 911 while he was outside looking for her? Knocking on neighbors doors asking for help? Why is he just standing around?

Ok, I feel like this whole thread was a PUNK'D! episode. "Watch me get everyone to listen to the 911 call again for something I'm making up!!!" I simply can't hear diddly, except a change in Misty's voice on the second call, like I said, which doesn't sound like Misty at all but another person, who then hands the phone to Misty. But it's way early, and I have only had 4 hours of sleep again. I'll get the main squeeze to listen.

No 3rd person on 911 call.
It is Ron in the background-he says "WAIT 'TIL I FIND F------ JOE" OR "I'M GONNA GO FIND F------ JOE".

Not too sure about the first words but the last 3 are find f-- Joe. That is my opinion and final answer!
Maybe Shoey wasn't fibbing after all about hearing Joe's name on the 911 call.

Best part of the call besides Misty asking what numerical is is when the dispatcher asks her what color is Haleigh's hair-"She's white"

JMO

Red BBM

I'm glad someone else thought that was priceless. I was afraid I'd get banned for making fun of the stupidity of it. What about the child's weight? She's 40 pounds, 50 pounds, 60 pounds. Say what? :eek: Twenty pounds makes a LOT of difference in the size of a 5 year-old-child. Obviously this gal is a humdinger in the sack because there's not much going on upstairs. :crazy:

Even if Joe's name is mentioned on the 911, it doesn't mean he's guilty. It could mean they were out to frame him early on. IMO

Red BBM

I'm glad someone else thought that was priceless. I was afraid I'd get banned for making fun of the stupidity of it. What about the child's weight? She's 40 pounds, 50 pounds, 60 pounds. Say what? :eek: Twenty pounds makes a LOT of difference in the size of a 5 year-old-child. Obviously this gal is a humdinger in the sack because there's not much going on upstairs. :crazy:

Even if Joe's name is mentioned on the 911, it doesn't mean he's guilty. It could mean they were out to frame him early on. IMO

BBM-exactly-someone had a plan very early on! I don't think Joe is guilty of harming Haleigh at all-but he may have done a very stupid thing in exchange for drugs? money? a gun?

JMO

Ok...just listened to it. Can definetly hear someone else in the backround with ron, while misty is on the phone. Can't make out whats being said,though. Sounds like a deeper sounding female voice........

It sure does Aqua. I remember hearing the call between Ron and his mother (jailhouse tapes) I thought TN sounded like a man....She has a very deep voice on that call. Could that be her in the background?

In the second call, when he answers, does Ron whine and say something about, "find my F'ng daughter"???? I swear that's what I'm hearing. I've played that over and over, and that's what it sounds like. Please tell me I'm wrong. I know he curses about the child's birthday, too. Unbelievable.

So, I totally passed out in front of my laptop last night.
Anyways, my husband is a sound engineer. He said he would help me with this today. I'm hoping he wakes up soon because I'm all ready to go!

I picked this up on the 911 call too.

Remember this from the 911 call

Snipped from transcript-

Was your back door locked do you know?"

Misty Croslin: "Yes...(inaudible)"

(Misty acknowledges without a doubt that the door was locked.)
911:" Ma'am. OK listen I need you to answer some questions. Does the door look like it was pried open?"

Misty:" Umm… (inaudible)"

911: "Does it look like you had to sorta…like someone tried to enter your house."
Misty: "Umm. Hold On."

911:" And another thing, make sure you and your husband don't touch the door anymore. Don't mess with the door or anything. "

Misty: "No it doesn't. "

911: "it doesn't look like it is?"

Misty: "No"

{end}

(i am confused by this because if Misty knew that the door had been locked, why was she so confused about whether or not it was pried open?)
She even puts the operator on hold to go check.

My question is this: When she noticed the door had been bricked, did she not glance at the lock on the door? If she knew it was locked before she "went to bed" you would think a person would look to see how someone could've gotten in-look at the lock! Why was she so confused and had to go check?

When asked if the door looked like someone tried to enter into the house- Misty says "no it doesn't". So either the "intruder" had a key or the door was unlocked from the get go. (No Forced Entry per LE)
Then later they mention the lock being bumped-so did Misty not notice the lock bumpimg while on the 911 call?
Or was that Ron's way of trying to fix Misty's mistake claiming she didn't notice because the lock had been bumped?[/QUOTE]

So, I totally passed out in front of my laptop last night.
Anyways, my husband is a sound engineer. He said he would help me with this today. I'm hoping he wakes up soon because I'm all ready to go!

Nas, tell him to get up now! He can sleep later!:crazy:

I picked this up on the 911 call too.

Remember this from the 911 call

Snipped from transcript-

Was your back door locked do you know?"

Misty Croslin: "Yes...(inaudible)"

(Misty acknowledges without a doubt that the door was locked.)
911:" Ma'am. OK listen I need you to answer some questions. Does the door look like it was pried open?"

Misty:" Umm… (inaudible)"

911: "Does it look like you had to sorta…like someone tried to enter your house."
Misty: "Umm. Hold On."

911:" And another thing, make sure you and your husband don't touch the door anymore. Don't mess with the door or anything. "

Misty: "No it doesn't. "

911: "it doesn't look like it is?"

Misty: "No"

{end}

(i am confused by this because if Misty knew that the door had been locked, why was she so confused about whether or not it was pried open?)
She even puts the operator on hold to go check.

My question is this: When she noticed the door had been bricked, did she not glance at the lock on the door? If she knew it was locked before she "went to bed" you would think a person would look to see how someone could've gotten in-look at the lock! Why was she so confused and had to go check?

When asked if the door looked like someone tried to enter into the house- Misty says "no it doesn't". So either the "intruder" had a key or the door was unlocked from the get go. (No Forced Entry per LE)
Then later they mention the lock being bumped-so did Misty not notice the lock bumpimg while on the 911 call?
Or was that Ron's way of trying to fix Misty's mistake claiming she didn't notice because the lock had been bumped?

The last bold is by me. No mystery there (IMO). It is becoming more and more obvious that she never woke up to find her door mysteriously bricked open so she wouldn't have the natural reaction of checking to see if there were signs of forced entry.

Possibly she never even looked at the back door if someone else staged it for her so she had to go look to see how they had done it.

From the discussion we had last year I figured that lock bumping was supposed to be something that can be done leaving very little evidence to the naked eye. There might be scratches inside the lock or something but the way I understood it it wouldn't be a miracle in and of itself if an untrained person didn't notice anything odd about a lock that had been bumped.

In the second call, when he answers, does Ron whine and say something about, "find my F'ng daughter"???? I swear that's what I'm hearing. I've played that over and over, and that's what it sounds like. Please tell me I'm wrong. I know he curses about the child's birthday, too. Unbelievable.

I heard that too, sadly you are not wrong.
I can't quite make out the first words, because he is whining too much, but I heard what you did.
After the first time I listened to this all I could think was that it was the oddest, strangest 911 call I had ever heard.
I noticed on the Cobra tapes that Ron never called Haleigh by name, it was always "my daughter".

The last bold is by me. No mystery there (IMO). It is becoming more and more obvious that she never woke up to find her door mysteriously bricked open so she wouldn't have the natural reaction of checking to see if there were signs of forced entry.

Possibly she never even looked at the back door if someone else staged it for her so she had to go look to see how they had done it.

From the discussion we had last year I figured that lock bumping was supposed to be something that can be done leaving very little evidence to the naked eye. There might be scratches inside the lock or something but the way I understood it it wouldn't be a miracle in and of itself if an untrained person didn't notice anything odd about a lock that had been bumped.

Exactly. I thought the same, it was staged, so why bother to check if there were signs of forced entry. Also, lock-bumping is like using the door key to get in, there shouldn't be a noticeable marking, if any.

I heard that too, sadly you are not wrong.
I can't quite make out the first words, because he is whining too much, but I heard what you did.
After the first time I listened to this all I could think was that it was the oddest, strangest 911 call I had ever heard.
I noticed on the Cobra tapes that Ron never called Haleigh by name, it was always "my daughter".

I can't tell you how many times I listened to that one phrase. I think Cobra is right, we really don't need to analyze a 911 thoroughly, the meaning is perfectly clear if one knows what to listen for. :shakehead:

I haven't recently looked at transcipts but it sounded to me like she said "I had/was just FINISHED cleaning"

TY! That's what I always assumed it said, so don't remember a whole lot of what was said about it way back when. Then last night listening to that part over and over and over...she most likely did say 'finished cleaning', but omg, it sounded a WHOLE lot like 'clorox cleaning'. Kinda freaked me out!

I just listened again and there seems to be another female voice- you can hear her while the operator is telling Misty "I'll stay on the phone with you ok?" In the background I hear a woman's voice-maybe asking a question.....And then I hear Ron say something like "ain't nobody buying no effen dope!. or "wasn't nobody buying no effen dope!

ETA: I just listened again and there is definitely another voice there....It sounds like they ask Ron something that he didn't like and angrily replied: Wasn't (Aint) nobody buying no effen dope!

We tore this 911 call apart in the beginning how did we miss this? It is a woman's voice.

To me ... this sounds as if someone (TN?) was in background, asking Ron if it was someone who came by to buy drugs (dope), who could have taken Haleigh, or drugged her, etc. .. and he's replying with 'wasn't nobody buying no effen dope'.

Exactly. I thought the same, it was staged, so why bother to check if there were signs of forced entry. Also, lock-bumping is like using the door key to get in, there shouldn't be a noticeable marking, if any.

But that is NOT what Ron Cummings tells us. He tells us the door was "pry barred"

All I hear in the background is Ron's shrill voice whining in parts and then his "normal" voice in others, can't even make out what he's saying. I do not hear any voices except Ron's, Misty's and the 911 operator. Did not hear the word dope.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back