The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have surround sound speakers....I have listened to this 911 call over and over back and forth and on my sons music equipment and have never heard him holler for Haleigh. But, I hear it here.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/11/missing.florida.girl/index.html#cnnSTCOther1

It is before Misty starts talking...the 911 op is speaking at the same time....there is a very very brief gap but he hollers Haleigh, I hear it.

Elle-you are right... I heard it too.. you hear Ron yell "Haleigh". It comes on as soon as you hit the play button and the words go off the screen.

Ok now I'm getting confused-some think he says "Let me in"? Ok let me go listen AGAIN. BRB

I hear someone clearly saying "Let me in"! :waitasec:

just listening again to be positive. wow....Nope I hear Haleigh! I can't believe I never heard this before. Did anyone ever hear it on another tape other than this one?

I don't know Jet. It sounds like "Haleigh" to me. This is crazy...

suspicious have you ever heard that before on any other tape?

I never heard that part on the tape I have bookmarked....it's the one I always went to to hear it, today I googled and this one came up. It kinds freaks me out cause i never heard it before.

I'm a medical transcriptionist and have been for over 20+ years so transcribing reports is what I do all day long including not only English speaking doctors but non-English speaking doctors as well. He is plainly hollering Haleigh's name, there's no doubt about it at all. He is speaking two syllables with emphasis on the "Leigh" part of her name.

Whether or not Ron is hollering Haleigh.........if there was a third person there.....it shoots their story right out of the water. We don't have the whole tape, hopefully since LE does they can tell if there was.

I'm a medical transcriptionist and have been for over 20+ years so transcribing reports is what I do all day long including not only English speaking doctors but non-English speaking doctors as well. He is plainly hollering Haleigh's name, there's no doubt about it at all. He is speaking two syllables with emphasis on the "Leigh" part of her name.

Adrienne, have you heard this before? Have I just been missing it the whole time?

suspicious have you ever heard that before on any other tape?

I never heard that part on the tape I have bookmarked....it's the one I always went to to hear it, today I googled and this one came up. It kinds freaks me out cause i never heard it before.

Elle, I've never heard it. In the beginning of this case, I listened to that 911 a thousaand times it seem like and I never caught that part either. Strange, huh?

I still haven't heard a third person, I am trying very hard to hear it. I truly believe LE learned a great deal from this 911 call. I want to hear the full one that they heard. If there is an arrest will we get the un-redacted version?

Adrienne, have you heard this before? Have I just been missing it the whole time?

I've NEVER heard it before either. I'm going to sit down when I am finished working in a little while and see if I can transcribe the whole thing. I just got new equipment so I have the capability of all sorts of things now that I didn't have before, alot of fine tuning that I wasn't able to previously do. The CNN quality is better than the others I have listened too so hopefully I can pick up some other things that we all might have missed before.

Just quickly listening again I still can't hear any other person besides Ron, Misty, and the dispatcher. I hear Ron mumbling either to himself or to Misty throughout various parts but I don't believe at all that there is a third voice that was coming from inside that night.

Elle, I've never heard it. In the beginning of this case, I listened to that 911 a thousaand times it seem like and I never caught that part either. Strange, huh?

Crazy! Makes me wonder what else has been cut out. Okay...wait...I hear what you guys here....it sounds like RC saying something about Misty being out buying f'in dope.....grrrr.....the 911 op talks over him. OMG I can't believe i never heard this before!

I've NEVER heard it before either. I'm going to sit down when I am finished working in a little while and see if I can transcribe the whole thing. I just got new equipment so I have the capability of all sorts of things now that I didn't have before, alot of fine tuning that I wasn't able to previously do. The CNN quality is better than the others I have listened too so hopefully I can pick up some other things that we all might have missed before.

Please do!! I got to the part about the dope......RC does make a reference to dope...I hope you can hear it....he says it at about 37 seconds left....my timer is counting down.

I can't say for certain what I hear there because 911 dispatcher is talking over him. Do we know when TN arrived at the trailer that night?

Did she say Misty was still on the phone with 911.....time elapsed on that call is roughly 7 minutes right? So, if she took off and got there at the end.....I don't know. I do hear something though, I am going to find that interview TN did with Greta she tells exactly when she got there at 202.

i can't say for certain what i hear there because 911 dispatcher is talking over him. Do we know when tn arrived at the trailer that night?

Did she say misty was still on the phone with 911.....time elapsed on that call is roughly 7 minutes right? So, if she took off and got there at the end.....i don't know. I do hear something though, i am going to find that interview tn did with greta she tells exactly when she got there at 202.

2:02am?

where is that darn video. I thought it was on youtube but i don't see it, it's the one where Teresa is walking down the street and Greta is following her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back