The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I heard a doorbell and then 911 was disconnected from the call. It depends on which version you listen to. The version I listened to the min. counted up... others count down.

3:32 the doorbell rings so someone showed up they hang up on 911 and 911 calls them back they answer at 4:22

I'm listening to the 911 call in the thread was there a third person...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPcQwiGHd9w&feature=player_embedded

If this is any help, there are some cell phones that have a ring tone set as a door bell. My mother has always used the door bell ring tone.

I had many questions regarding the 911 Call made the morning Haleigh was reported missing on Feb 10, 2009. You can tell in the call that Misty is doing other as well as Ron. Kind of like cleaning up before LE gets there. IMO, she is being told what to say as well. She pauses most of the time when the operator ask her questions regarding Haleigh. At this time Ron and Misty had been together for 4 months. She does not know Haleigh's DOB, weight, or what "numerical means".

What really struck me as odd was Ron's cursing, saying F* her DOB, telling the dispatcher he has better people to talk to, tells the dispatcher that he will kill who ever stole his daughter if LE doesn't find them before he does and he didn't care if it was on the "recording" (kind of made me feel like he wanted that on record for what ever reason), and the hanging up on the 911 dispatcher. Why would he hand up? Who better to talk to than law enforcement regarding his daughter going missing? As for the ringing that some hear, I don't hear it..I hear a chime, maybe from a car door, cell phone, or a wind-chime outside? I do recall LE had been asking about a certain ring/door bell chime way back if I am not mistaken.

I don't feel his tone in the 911 call was of a desperate father searching for his child. I did not even hear a Jr. in the background and he was said to of been there. You would think that JR. would of been in a panic-crying-afraid.

Anyway, there is another audio that has the full calls, still trying to locate it.

Okay, another polite one who just woke up. Guilty or not guilty?

911 OPERATOR: 911. What`s your emergency?

caller: Yes, ma`am. My name is (deleted) at (DELETED) .

911 OPERATOR: OK, ma`am. How can I help you?

caller: I woke up this morning and my daughter was not in the house! I don`t know if she walked out or -- I don`t know what`s going on, but she`s not here.

911 OPERATOR: Hold old is your daughter?

caller: She`s 5.

911 OPERATOR: She`s 5?

caller: Yes, ma`am.

911 OPERATOR: What time did you wake up? When did you last see her?

caller: I saw her at 5:30 last night.

911 OPERATOR: At 5:30 last night, is that when you put her to bed?

caller: Yes, ma`am. No, when she went back to bed.

911 OPERATOR: OK. That was 5:00 this morning. Is that what you`re telling me?

caller: Yes, ma`am.

911 OPERATOR: OK. Were there any doors open or anything like that?

caller: She knows how to unlock the front door.

I've never heard the 911 tape, but I recognized the facts right away and knew who the little girl WAS. Googled it and listened. I was correct.

GUILTY!!!!!! More than guilty! :furious:

I love when she says, "I'm hoping she didn't unlock it and walk out". Was she implying she'd rather have someone else come in and take her daughter??? Of course not, she just handed her over. :furious:

I had many questions regarding the 911 Call made the morning Haleigh was reported missing on Feb 10, 2009. You can tell in the call that Misty is doing other as well as Ron. Kind of like cleaning up before LE gets there. IMO, she is being told what to say as well. She pauses most of the time when the operator ask her questions regarding Haleigh. At this time Ron and Misty had been together for 4 months. She does not know Haleigh's DOB, weight, or what "numerical means".

What really struck me as odd was Ron's cursing, saying F* her DOB, telling the dispatcher he has better people to talk to, tells the dispatcher that he will kill who ever stole his daughter if LE doesn't find them before he does and he didn't care if it was on the "recording" (kind of made me feel like he wanted that on record for what ever reason), and the hanging up on the 911 dispatcher. Why would he hand up? Who better to talk to than law enforcement regarding his daughter going missing? As for the ringing that some hear, I don't hear it..I hear a chime, maybe from a car door, cell phone, or a wind-chime outside? I do recall LE had been asking about a certain ring/door bell chime way back if I am not mistaken.

I don't feel his tone in the 911 call was of a desperate father searching for his child. I did not even hear a Jr. in the background and he was said to of been there. You would think that JR. would of been in a panic-crying-afraid.

Anyway, there is another audio that has the full calls, still trying to locate it.

What really struck me odd is Ron threatening to kill whoever "stole" his daughter if he finds them before Le does so how is Ron going to find this person when he wasn't even looking for him to begin with?

I can see Misty calling 911 in the place of Ron IF Ron was running the yard and streets looking for Haleigh but he wasn't doing that so why didn't Ron be the one to call LE?

Why couldn't Ron find his phone? How the heck did he lose it after arriving home?

Why did Ron wait 5 plus hours to come home when he couldn't reach Misty but reached ToC to go check on Misty and the kids? Did ToC go check on them and contact Ron back to tell him everything was fine and that is the reason Ron finished his shift at work?

Misty was distracted by something while on the phone with dispatch as the dispatcher had to keep repeating asked questions when Misty would say huh over and over again.

Whose phone was used to call TN and everyone else that was called reporting Haleigh was missing? Was it Ron's missing phone?

I am SO very confused.

I just looked over the transcripts of Cindy Anthony's 911 calls and noticed she also used the word "stole". First she said Caylee was missing, then she said "the babysitter stole her".

Some people thought it odd when Ronald used the word "stole". Could it be a rather common usage in Florida? I know "missing" is probably used quite often, but I'm just wondering if "stole" is more common that we first believed?

What really struck me odd is Ron threatening to kill whoever "stole" his daughter if he finds them before Le does so how is Ron going to find this person when he wasn't even looking for him to begin with?

I can see Misty calling 911 in the place of Ron IF Ron was running the yard and streets looking for Haleigh but he wasn't doing that so why didn't Ron be the one to call LE?

Why couldn't Ron find his phone? How the heck did he lose it after arriving home?

Why did Ron wait 5 plus hours to come home when he couldn't reach Misty but reached ToC to go check on Misty and the kids? Did ToC go check on them and contact Ron back to tell him everything was fine and that is the reason Ron finished his shift at work?

Misty was distracted by something while on the phone with dispatch as the dispatcher had to keep repeating asked questions when Misty would say huh over and over again.

Whose phone was used to call TN and everyone else that was called reporting Haleigh was missing? Was it Ron's missing phone?

I am SO very confused.

BBM

At first I thought he is more worried about finding the guy then he is Haleigh.

But then I realized he is more worried about the police saving the guys life and saving Ron from being in prison the rest of his life.

Hurry up and find him and save my freedom.

Nothing about Haleigh being found.

Oh and yeah I got better people to call........Click.

I am SO very confused.

I haven't followed this one nearly as much as kc BUT--do remember when it first happened and that odd 911 call---just so wierd...Misty calling Haleigh her "daughter" and what they had only been dating 3-4 months?? And the baby not screaming??? I know kids can sleep thru lots but that was alot...didn't seem to question anything about him....just wierd....the whole thing is weird....I just hope that they hurry on up and make the arrests and the whole lot of them go to jail--without passing go.....

BBM

At first I thought he is more worried about finding the guy then he is Haleigh.

But then I realized he is more worried about the police saving the guys life and saving Ron from being in prison the rest of his life.

Hurry up and find him and save my freedom.

Nothing about Haleigh being found.

Oh and yeah I got better people to call........Click.

Yeah I bet Ron had better people to call alright. "Someone PLEASE come get the drugs out of my house before LE gets here so they can't figure out Haleigh was around the drugs and I /we won't go to jail". IMO

How long was Ron home before the 911 call was made? Anyone?

Just thinking out loud about RC's agitation: If my daughter was missing, and I was on the phone with dispatch for seven ++ minutes (and still no sign of police), I wouldn't be very happy with them either. Of course it's easy to say I'd be more cooperative, but I'm sure every minute feels like an hour under that circumstance... Ugh, Im so on the fence with this guy.
Misty however, does not seem to be the least bit impatient. She never expresses urgency.. quite the opposite- she's almost too passive. She sounds like she's calling to report a missing goldfish and she's scared she's going to get in trouble.

Misty's 911 call when she was attacked was direct and to the point. Didn't she call during the road rage incident with DBrock, too? She's gotten more experience, that's all. The first time's always the scariest. "Um, um, ..... I was sleeping......"

Misty called 911 during the road rage incident with C. Jones. DB and Misty had 911 called on them in that road rage incident. When she was conveying the information for the CJ thing, though, she was quite clear, concise, to the point, regarding what was going down. Even managed to let LE know there were children in their vehicle, which was taken (by me) as an attempt to make their side more sympathetic and less culpable in anything that was going down.

Thankfully, we also have CJ on 911 tape, so we can hear BOTH sides of that story.

Which is why 911 keeps you talking.

How would DR know it was a man if she was sleeping?

Why would DR think about prints on a knife handle???

Excited utterances come into play big time when authorities listen back. It's a tell tale sign of self incrimination or involvment, JMHO...

Misty however, does not seem to be the least bit impatient. She never expresses urgency.. quite the opposite- she's almost too passive. She sounds like she's calling to report a missing goldfish and she's scared she's going to get in trouble.

No, that's not correct, it was an emergency, Misty was calling to report she just woke up. :wink: Hi....um.....I just woke up..... Get those patrol cars out here lickety split. :rolleyes:

Misty called 911 during the road rage incident with C. Jones. DB and Misty had 911 called on them in that road rage incident. When she was conveying the information for the CJ thing, though, she was quite clear, concise, to the point, regarding what was going down. Even managed to let LE know there were children in their vehicle, which was taken (by me) as an attempt to make their side more sympathetic and less culpable in anything that was going down.

Thankfully, we also have CJ on 911 tape, so we can hear BOTH sides of that story.

Thanks for the reminder. I knew it was a road rage incident. I've heard all of them but it's been a while. I do remember thinking she was improving.

I heard the noise that everyone thinks is a doorbell on the 911 call. Could it be a ringtone on a cell phone?

That's exactly what I thought. Either a ringtone, or the sound of powering on or powering off of a cell phone.
Tn said Ron called her during the 911 call, didn't she? Wonder why we didn't hear him talking to her in the background? We certainly don't hear him mention Haleigh. If Ron's talking to Tn, and Misty's on a phone with 911, where does the missing phone come into play? Did they have a throw-away phone?

A couple nights ago on our local news, they had a story of a 5 y/o boy who called 911 after his mom had fallen and hit her head. After revisiting MC & RC's call, I thought of this call and the huge difference.

911: "What's your emergency?"
Caller: "My mom fell and she's not waking up!"
911: "Is she bleeding?"
Caller: "Yes, on her head"
911: "What's your address?"
Caller: "**** Heming**** Lane in Litt*****. Can you come fast please?"
911: "The police and the fire department are on their way to your house right now. What's your name?"
Caller: "C***. What should I do?"
911: "How old are you, C***?"
Caller: "5. I need to help her!"
[ There's a voice in the background asking what to do, it was the boys 7 y/o cousin ]

It goes on a bit after that, but it's just interesting to see the difference. When interviewed the next day, the boy explained how him and his cousin were playing when they heard a loud noise. When they went into the kitchen, they found mom on the floor bleeding. Did he say all that in the call, though? Nope, he quickly stated what the problem was and clearly gave his complete address. And he was FIVE. Plus, his 7 y/o cousin is asking what to do to help.

I think it'd be really interesting to compare 911 calls made by people who ended up be guilty of whatever happened as opposed to those who weren't.

Yes, it would, but I'm sure you could find a few instances where an innocent person sounded like a dumba$$, and a guilty person would sound like Einstein.
Children are painfully honest and direct, and they would have no reason to lie or to provide an alibi first thing, would they?

Just thinking out loud about RC's agitation: If my daughter was missing, and I was on the phone with dispatch for seven ++ minutes (and still no sign of police), I wouldn't be very happy with them either. Of course it's easy to say I'd be more cooperative, but I'm sure every minute feels like an hour under that circumstance... Ugh, Im so on the fence with this guy.

I know what you mean about time seemingly standing still in an emergency. I would bet that wasn't the case that night. Ron had a lot of "house cleaning" chores to do before LE got there, and I bet time was flying for him! He had better things to do than hang on the phone.

Misty called 911 during the road rage incident with C. Jones. DB and Misty had 911 called on them in that road rage incident. When she was conveying the information for the CJ thing, though, she was quite clear, concise, to the point, regarding what was going down. Even managed to let LE know there were children in their vehicle, which was taken (by me) as an attempt to make their side more sympathetic and less culpable in anything that was going down.Thankfully, we also have CJ on 911 tape, so we can hear BOTH sides of that story.

Drug dealers use babies and young children for this reason AND to divert suspicion away from them. It set my hinky meter off the scales when I read here at Websleuths that Ron 'wrested' custody of the kids away from Crystal by taking them (or saying he was taking them) on a trip to Mexico via Texas when they were a toddler and a baby in diapers still taking formula, then not giving them back to Crystal afterwards. Yeah, right, father of the year.

I suspect we don't hear Jr. in the 911 call because Jr. is very well acquainted with his father's temper and what he does to children during his temper tantrums. I'm guessing RC told Jr. in the meanest of voices to shut the F up before the 911 call was made and Jr. was cowering, scared out of his mind that he would be the next child murdered.

u know im just as fustrated as all of you
none of us know what when or where this sweet innocent baby girl haleigh is
and its driving us all crazy ......

in a emergency i think 99 percent of us all now what we should actually do
but in the event in a real emergency sometimes we forget what we are suppose to do even though we have thought or learned what to do

example a yr ago my 16 yr old son was standing at our camp fire
same fire he has stood by many times in 10 yrs the back of his new jeans where getting hot to the leg he stepped away than he stood by it again ..again thru his new jeans flannel pj bottoms and double overed polyster baseball socks he felt his flesh getting hot again he looked behind him n noticed the bottom of his jeans were on fire he let out a hollar paniced and started running around in circles the flame grew bigger and he was on fire at the same time my husband was yelling drop and roll as he ran for the hose my child finally fell to the ground never really rolled but started to beat his leg on the ground ....my husband hosed him and took him to fire station where they rushed him to burn center ...
my child new all fire safety drills he preformed them for yrs even every monthly in school he new u r to drop and roll but he panicked ......

another instance my mom new cpr she new how to dial 911 in event of emergency ...when she woke 1 morning my dad wasnt breathing my mom panicked and started screaming running around the house 4 us kids to get up
do u think one of us remember to dial 911 immediately no we all ran to room started trying to wake him up do wer kick ourselves everyday thinking god if we only remember to dial 911 immediately would things have turned out different ....
so no excuses being made 4 anyone but sometimes the brain doesnt work or think the way it should in the event of a real emergency like we all think it should ....

in his desperation, he stopped at a convenience store on his way home from "werk" to pick up essentials like cigarettes and peanuts, only to be conveniently seen by the store's security cameras.

I am sorry, I know this is off topic, but is it really necessary to continue using this expression "werk?" It strikes me as incredibly insensitive to people who happen to have a southern accent.

No, of course everybody doesn't act perfectly rational in an emergency situation, it's just to be expected. But apparently the research seems to indicate that guilty people and innocent people tend to act irrationally in different ways.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie969
Back