The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And I understand what you are saying but... who has right to state how Ron Reacted. Where u there? No and i bet he has a victim advocate also, that has been trained and taught the same things my victim advocate has been trained,so i will stick to what i want to feel and express. its only jmo anyway.

She is not a person of interest that is how some want to read in to it,I am not going to sit her and tit for tat with any poster. I give that to the ones that want to. I guess i need to add to my ignore list it is such a great feature here.

Why does one have to be there to observe human behavior and make a comment upon what one observes?

And yes, LE has stated that Misty is a person of interest. There are links available. Feel free to look it up.

I know Kool it is getting so bad that It is beyond even discussing with them. And I am so sorry about your husband. xoxoxo and ITA with everything you have wrote here. Thank you!

All is better now, but wasn't for a very long time. Not everyone has been sucker punched obviously. Finding out in a flash your daughter is gone right out of her bed in her home is a no holds barred kind of thing. The adrenalin, fear and anger would consume many people.

The Smart Family is the exception, they had the peace of the Lord in their hearts, but we also don't know what happened away from the cameras. I would like to see Ed Smart team up with Crystal, Ron and their families. I believe he could bring some peace, stability and wisdom to this situation.

When George Anthony showed up it skeered me. I have great empathy for the Anthony's for their ordeal, but he was in no way in a mental position to be of help to others at that particular time.

I hope they don't push Tim Miller completely out of the picture, they need him.

Why does one have to be there to observe human behavior and make a comment upon what one observes?

And yes, LE has stated that Misty is a person of interest. There are links available. Feel free to look it up.

You do not have to be there to be objective..to examine behavior, body language and statement analysis, as do LEO's and profilers. Everyone's BL and statements are up for interpretation and Crystal's have been examined from here to eternity. I too have a solid faith belief and my spiritual discernment says something is amiss in RC. Drugs and assault do not mix in my values of a good Father. You and I debs are different people with differing life experiences, yet we manage to make the most of the enviornment of posting freedom we have here. I am so glad we have that at WS. I really like it here.

My emotions sky rocketed from nano to bulls eye in one breath when I learned at three in the morning my 27 year old husband was killed in an automobile accident along with his older brother. I have never in all my days heard or saw to be true in what I'm reading here on this thread about a man's feelings. May Ron not be touched in anyway by the firey darts til all truth be known concerning his beloved Daughter Haleigh.

During the 911 call, we now have more clarity as to why Ron called Misty the B word that I don't condone, shame on Ron for that, but knowing they had been fighting, long divisive weekend, Haleigh missing, he actually acted pretty tame cuz if it had been me, the walls of that mh wouldn't be standing today.
I am very sorry to hear about the horrific accident and losing your husband. I see now why you relate to the case.

However, they had an enormous blowout but how do you explain the change of heart towards Misty after he finds out his daughter is missing. Is that the tie that binds? This is even stranger since we learned they were fighting. Why the change to hugging and holding her? She hung up on him and coincidently his daughter comes up missing....now how does that compute? It' makes no sense unless there is more knowlege on RC's part...IMO

First, I will throw out there that I don't know what happened to HaLeigh or who was involved. I think any and all things are possible and up for debate. I do agree that Ron's voice on the 911 call was strange. When there is an emergency situation, most people at least try to remain composed so you can be of whatever assistance possible. From experience, I know you fall apart later, but as long as there is some hope that you can do something to save someone, you try to get a grip and do all that you can do if that responsibility falls on you. If someone else takes the reigns, then I think one might let themselves fall apart, but if it's YOU, then you do what you can to remain levelheaded in my opinion.

If someone is called about the death of a loved one, and I have been there too, I think it is perfectly normal to fall apart. That is after the fact. You can't help them. To me, it's two different things totally.

I also think there is no such thing as "all cried out." As long as one has emotions, you can still cry.

I am very sorry to hear about the horrific accident and losing your husband. I see now why you relate to the case.

However, they had an enormous blowout but how do you explain the change of heart towards Misty after he finds out his daughter is missing. Is that the tie that binds? This is even stranger since we learned they were fighting. Why the change to hugging and holding her? She hung up on him and coincidently his daughter comes up missing....now how does that compute? It' makes no sense unless there is more knowlege on RC's part...IMO

I find it hard to believe that they had this fight, she turns her phone off for 6 1/2 hours and he is so nice to stop and get her cigarettes, peanuts and beer. What a nice guy, even after she spent the weekend doing drugs and other guys. I don't know a 17yr old that wouldn't be yaking to someone after a fight like that either. Cobra mentioned that he felt Ron wanted to be seen on video that night, I am starting to agree. Nothing these two say or do makes sense, nothing!

I find it hard to believe that they had this fight, she turns her phone off for 6 1/2 hours and he is so nice to stop and get her cigarettes, peanuts and beer. What a nice guy, even after she spent the weekend doing drugs and other guys. I don't know a 17yr old that wouldn't be yaking to someone after a fight like that either. Cobra mentioned that he felt Ron wanted to be seen on video that night, I am starting to agree. Nothing these two say or do makes sense, nothing!

Ron wanting to be seen on video tape suggestively to establish an alibi? Doesn't make sense one bit. The man was at work, documented for the full shift and actually worked overtime that night, he didn't need to be on video, my goodness. The man was at work, established, a done deal.

People that need to be on video, or want to be seen on video, are trying to establish an alibi, lead suggestive thinking. The only thing this video does for me is establish Ron wanted a beer, and some nuts. Oh wait a minute, we don't have video, an alibi from the work place parking lot, to the convenince store, then video in store, and from the convenience store to the mh and 911 is dialed. We are missing those two lapses in alibi from 4:15p.m. that prior day til those intercessions in time and video breaks til the actual 911 call came in. Also the cell phone records and pings have been established he was at work.

He arrives home, immediately the call was made, wonder why no one ever brings that exonerating tid bit up on Ron's behalf? Never have I seen it mentioned there was not a bit of lapse other than reasonable minutes to park, get out truck, walk towards Misty and the call comes in to 911.

Exculpatory evidence, is a strong thing.

Yep, he's guilty of something.

Kool, there has been some speculation about Ron that night and his cell phone. According to information I have read his cell phone pinged only two times, unusual. Its established that his cell phone was at work during that evening.

The fact that he arrives home and the 911 call is made is unsettling also. It should have been made when Hailey was discovered missing, instead, we are getting reports that Timmy C and TN was called first. This needs to be unraveled and I think LE is working on it. moo

Could you point me in the direction of the info that TN was notified before LE I completely missed that. TIA.

Kool, there has been some speculation about Ron that night and his cell phone. According to information I have read his cell phone pinged only two times, unusual. Its established that his cell phone was at work during that evening.

The fact that he arrives home and the 911 call is made is unsettling also. It should have been made when Hailey was discovered missing, instead, we are getting reports that Timmy C and TN was called first. This needs to be unraveled and I think LE is working on it. moo

First, I will throw out there that I don't know what happened to HaLeigh or who was involved. I think any and all things are possible and up for debate. I do agree that Ron's voice on the 911 call was strange. When there is an emergency situation, most people at least try to remain composed so you can be of whatever assistance possible. From experience, I know you fall apart later, but as long as there is some hope that you can do something to save someone, you try to get a grip and do all that you can do if that responsibility falls on you. If someone else takes the reigns, then I think one might let themselves fall apart, but if it's YOU, then you do what you can to remain levelheaded in my opinion.

If someone is called about the death of a loved one, and I have been there too, I think it is perfectly normal to fall apart. That is after the fact. You can't help them. To me, it's two different things totally.

I also think there is no such thing as "all cried out." As long as one has emotions, you can still cry.

MO; The first time I heard the 911 recording when the story first broke I thought it was all an act by Ronald & Misty - I continue to feel that way to this day. Ronald's supposed anger at Misty for letting his child get stolen and his refusal to contribute any of the needed & necessary information to the 911 dispatcher in order to help LE locate his alleged missing/abducted child, spoke volumes to me.
In order to appear genuine Ronald stole the entire show. He completely disregards the importance of HaLeigh's personal identification/description information requested by the dispatcher. The search for a missing child begins immediately; from the moment that the 911 call is made - even before LE actually arrives at the home. The information collected from the 911 dispatch call regarding the identification/description of the child is transmitted via radio to all available officers/p-cars who immediately patrol the surrounding areas of the location where the child was last seen/alleged to have been taken from. (in this case; allegedly from the home) LE Officers/P-cars want to immediately show a heavy presence (saturate) in the area looking for anything "off", anything that might direct them to a perp and/or the missing child in the hope of intercepting the abduction before the child is taken out of the area, possibly assaulted and murdered.
If there really had been a perp/abductor Ronald would have understood that and eagerly provided this information to the dispatcher WHILE being a panicked, frantic, and upset parent. Ronald already knows that HaLeigh isn't there, she isn't in the home, he looked and if HaLeigh isn't there in the home she's somewhere else than so you certainly want/need officers to come to the home to look for evidence/clues, etc. BUT you also want every LE officer/P-car out there to be on the look out for your child and you'd also want the officers who are coming to your home to have an accurate description of your child in the event that they see something/someone suspicous while enroute - Ronald doesn't consider that whatsoever.
Instead he escalates his display/performance of the "panicked parent" with a missing child by acting enraged and out of control; The 911 call, IMO, is less about HaLeigh and more about Ronald - too much about Ronald! JMO

Busy, I heard it on the news, read it in several places. Remember TN got to the mobile home very quickly. The part about calling Tim C was on the news tonight. There has been quite a bit of discussion as to where TN lives and how she could get to the mobile home so quickly. On WS, it would have to be back quite a ways on the TN thread.

Do you by chance have any links? I have never heard that TN was notified before the 911 call except at WS in the rumor thread and some have brought that rumor upstairs. Transcripts of CNN indicate she was called while Misty was on the 911 call. TN was notified before the 911 call is based on rumors of TN living far away, when TN actually lives about 12 minutes away and would have no problem arriving on the scene between 3:40 and 3:47 if she was notified at 3:30. All documented evidence shows that TN lives at the Rita Ln address.

Busy, I heard it on the news, read it in several places. Remember TN got to the mobile home very quickly. The part about calling Tim C was on the news tonight. There has been quite a bit of discussion as to where TN lives and how she could get to the mobile home so quickly. On WS, it would have to be back quite a ways on the TN thread.

Do you by chance have any links? I have never heard that TN was notified before the 911 call except at WS in the rumor thread and some have brought that rumor upstairs. Transcripts of CNN indicate she was called while Misty was on the 911 call. TN was notified before the 911 call is based on rumors of TN living far away, when TN actually lives about 12 minutes away and would have no problem arriving on the scene between 3:40 and 3:47 if she was notified at 3:30. All documented evidence shows that TN lives at the Rita Ln address.

Sunday, March 1, 2009 - Fox News: Greta asks TN's how and when she found out that HaLeigh was missing;

VAN SUSTEREN: How did you find out?

TERESA NEVES, HALEIGH CUMMINGS PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: He (Ronald) called me.

VAN SUSTEREN: About what time did he call you?

NEVES: He called me 3:27, 3:28.

VAN SUSTEREN: So right after the 911 call? Right before?

NEVES: I believe that she (Misty) was on with 911 when he called me.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,502766,00.html

TN's "believes" Misty was talking to 911 at the time that Ronald called her. Generally when someone states, "I believe . . ." they're not absolutely certain about the information they're providing. Regardless, this claim is made by TN's only. LE has not confirmed her claim. It may be true and it may not, time will tell . . . JMO

And I understand what you are saying but... who has right to state how Ron Reacted. Where u there? No and i bet he has a victim advocate also, that has been trained and taught the same things my victim advocate has been trained,so i will stick to what i want to feel and express. its only jmo anyway.

She is not a person of interest that is how some want to read in to it,I am not going to sit her and tit for tat with any poster. I give that to the ones that want to. I guess i need to add to my ignore list it is such a great feature here.

kitty with all due respect, this is a crime websleuthing forum where all members study, analyze and assess all of the information related to a case/crime. That includes case players statements to LE and media, their body language, government agency records, criminal records/histories, documents that are released, such as reports by LE, medical examiners, additional records that may be released, (esp. under the Sunshine Law) such as phone records, cell tower ping maps, etc, etc, etc. We each have our own opinions and come to our own conclusions based on what our individual interpretation of the collection of information is. I can also appreciate your sensitivity to victims, that is felt & shared among an overwhelming majority of the posters here as well. With that said, there is a little girl who has been missing for nearly seven months now - in those seven months LE hasn't yet gotten a consistent and truthful account of the events on the night and into the early morning hours when HaLeigh disappeared from the people who were responsible for her well-being. I can only speak for myself when I say that I am here for one victim and that is HaLeigh; not Ronald, Misty, GGS, TN's, not even Crystal or Marie - I am here for the child who had no say and who depended upon the adults in her life to protect her and to keep her safe and now she is missing. As Polly Klass' mother once said; "I have a daughter out there -- without shoes." HaLeigh is out there too --- without shoes - that is my primary focus and concern and that is who I feel the need to advocate for and I'm good with that . . .

MOO

Now that I've seen the transcript above, I am even more convinced that TN could not have made it to Satsuma from Rita, if she got the call at 3:30.

She uses the words, "I believe" again, which means she is not sure that he called her during the 911 call...the call lasted approx 6 min so (if he did) then her arrival at 3:40 is not possible....IMO. According to what we can hear of RC on the tape, he was not calling his mother. If one recalls correctly, he demanded M hand over "HIS" phone to him at end of tape which would have been 3:33 approximately.

I also saw it documented that TN absolutely lived on Rita; however, search reports indicate otherwise. It is possible she may have had another driver's license/or had not changed her address/or she has two residences, but records do not indicate that PP was her most recent address at the time of the crime.

Now that I've seen the transcript above, I am even more convinced that TN could not have made it to Satsuma from Rita, if she got the call at 3:30.

She uses the words, "I believe" again, which means she is not sure that he called her during the 911 call...the call lasted approx 6 min so (if he did) then her arrival at 3:40 is not possible....IMO. According to what we can hear of RC on the tape, he was not calling his mother. If one recalls correctly, he demanded M hand over "HIS" phone to him at end of tape which would have been 3:33 approximately.

I also saw it documented that TN absolutely lived on Rita; however, search reports indicate otherwise. It is possible she may have had another driver's license/or had not changed her address/or she has two residences, but records do not indicate that PP was her most recent address at the time of the crime.

Are you offering then that TN is the abductor?

TN gets call at 3:30 - she lives about 12 minutes away - police report indicates she arrived on the scene after they arrived which was at 3:40 - we know she called Crystal at 3:49. So TN arrived between 10-19 minutes after being notified, which makes total sense based on the distance she lives from the mobile home.

I found this info very interesting when LE asked on the radio:

OP: 10:4. Verifying the last time she was seen ____address.
FLE2: She was seen within her residence, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours ago..

BBM :)

ITA Bern! I don't recall reading, that the items purchased by RC were for MC. (I was out of town over the weekend and had no access to a computer, so i may have missed it) I was thinking "if" RC purchased cigs and beer for MC that would be contributing to a minor, and that is a crime.

I think he bought the items for himself, to help him unwind after working. (my sons father use to get off work at 5am, he would do the same thing, just not the peanuts) What i find strange is TJH and Cobra mentioned that RC had to pass the home to get to this store. If I couldn't get a hold of the person that was responsible for my children, then that would have been my first stop, to check on the welfare of my children. Actually knowing myself and how i am about my children, i would have sent my mom over there to sit until i came home. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back