The 911 calls

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TO Seaslug It took awhile to find it. First a quick correction. MP stated that the client grabbed her from behind. Thats when she freaked out. Then she called 911. Its sounds like he just wanted her out of the house. Anyway you can see MP side of story about what happenened in Clients house on a documentary called Americas Serial Killer True Story . You have part 1through part 5 on youtube. MP makes that statement in part 1.

I remember watching that but can you please provide a link for those who haven't? It's the websleuthers way. ; ))

TO Seaslug It took awhile to find it. First a quick correction. MP stated that the client grabbed her from behind. Thats when she freaked out. Then she called 911. Its sounds like he just wanted her out of the house. Anyway you can see MP side of story about what happenened in Clients house on a documentary called Americas Serial Killer True Story . You have part 1through part 5 on youtube. MP makes that statement in part 1.

I think that seaslug was asking for proof of the day after phone records.

To Seaslug I will get you the link that the call was made.

I am not sure if there is a misunderstanding. Youtube or any media outlet is not showing phone records for residents when someone claims a call was made. The issue was about the contents of a call SG mom said she received from CH. He denied making the call and the formerPC said the information he has is the call was made. If a parent gets a call like the one she described and then herdaughter goes missing then there is cause for concern. I will find the link where you can hear the former PC speak. I am sure the caller denied the contents of that call.

Also I dont know what day she received the call. My post was about the type of call she received.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1
Back