The actual vs. desired outcome

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, and the one that kind of pisses me off is...."WE are pregnant!". Until the man has labor and pops out a baby....then there is NO WE.

I agree. When I was in Labor I told my husband to get me something to drink and he said "ice chips". I said "noooooo, water, and get rid of that candy you are eating, it is making me sick and do it soon, or I am going to killlllllll you". He brought me ice chips anyway. :doh:

It is truly hard to get through that book. How about the part where John says he had hoped the police would have been more discreet when they arrived.

I guess it is normal to have two couples and the Reverend come over by 6:25 that morning. Yeah, everyone does that - it is perfectly acceptable, no reason to be alarmed or discreet. Especially when the note says she will be beheaded. Don't worry about that Patsy, call everyone over.

Of course, call all those people over, but don't you dare wake up Burke.

Google search 'DNA Ramsey mixed' and look for the news reports of the 2nd DNA sample with enough markers to submit to CODIS. The first sample was 'contaminated'.

Look for? Why don't you post where your mouth is Holdon and stop playing games with the evidence you supposedly have. We are truly waiting. Is it possible that you are this lazy or you just don't have a site at all. Or if you do, the credibility of it is so lacking that you are embarrassed. Post your link and lets hope it is not the 48 Hours show with that moron Erin Moriarity.

Look for? Why don't you post where your mouth is Holdon and stop playing games with the evidence you supposedly have. We are truly waiting. Is it possible that you are this lazy or you just don't have a site at all. Or if you do, the credibility of it is so lacking that you are embarrassed. Post your link and lets hope it is not the 48 Hours show with that moron Erin Moriarity.

Or to say it another way if you do not got it...do not attempt to flaunt it. We all know if they had it they would have used it.

It is truly hard to get through that book. How about the part where John says he had hoped the police would have been more discreet when they arrived.

I guess it is normal to have two couples and the Reverend come over by 6:25 that morning. Yeah, everyone does that - it is perfectly acceptable, no reason to be alarmed or discreet. Especially when the note says she will be beheaded. Don't worry about that Patsy, call everyone over.

In other words..."I blame the police for the death of JB, because the kidnapping note SAID that she would be killed if we spoke to anybody".
Yeah, he forgot to mention all of those people that they had parading around over there. It's ALL THE POLICE'S FAULT...they should have been more discreet.

Or to say it another way if you do not got it...do not attempt to flaunt it. We all know if they had it they would have used it.

Tell me about it Colorado. They have zero, never had more than that and the chosen few who they have trying their case for them cannot even present a descent case.

In other words..."I blame the police for the death of JB, because the kidnapping note SAID that she would be killed if we spoke to anybody".
Yeah, he forgot to mention all of those people that they had parading around over there. It's ALL THE POLICE'S FAULT...they should have been more discreet.

It is inconceivable that they actually found a group to swallow this bull$h*%!:slap:

Hi Toltec,

Not to Holdon it isn't ludicrous. Holdon takes the ransom note at face value and delves no deeper. She has a very simple way of looking at this crime and believes exactly what the note says, even though there is no scientific evidence giving it any credibility. There is not one shred of physical evidence of these three intruders and we have asked and asked for any evidence and she completely disregards the question. Sort of like Jameson when she is questioned on why she thinks she can charge for interviews when they are free on the internet.

It is the same mo that most IDI's have. They have no evidence, no argument, just a very simplistic answer and lots and lots of sarcasm. I am waiting as are others for an intelligent argument to support the intruders. Holdon have you got one?

I have delved deeper. I don't believe exactly what the note says. In fact, I am of the opinion that the ransom aspect was a hoax, because I believe there was never any intention of returning JBR regardless of the actions of the parents.

The claim that there is not one shred of physical evidence of intruders, stated by yourself as fact, is typical RDI propaganda. It requires you to disregard the evidence that exists. At RDI request, we IDI are supposed to disregard the CODIS DNA (not to be confused with the old, degraded DNA from the first sample), unknown fibers found in crime scene locations, and unmatched handwriting. Also to be disregarded is the mystery of the cord. Where did it come from and where did it go? Why were cord fibers found in JBR's bed, when the staging was supposed to be in the basement?

OMG, this merry-go-round makes me dizzy!

There were NO unmatched fibers. All fibers found on the crime scene matched one of the Rs.
The handwriting is not unmatched. It matched PR, at least in the opinion of several experts. (actually, PRs mother also thought it looked like PR's writing).
For the last time- the CORD fibers were NOT found IN THE BED. It was the brown hemp rope fibers that were found in the bed when it was vacuumed for evidence.
The cord came from the McGuckin's hardware. Bought by an R just before the crime.

OMG, this merry-go-round makes me dizzy!

There were NO unmatched fibers. All fibers found on the crime scene matched one of the Rs.
The handwriting is not unmatched. It matched PR, at least in the opinion of several experts. (actually, PRs mother also thought it looked like PR's writing).
For the last time- the CORD fibers were NOT found IN THE BED. It was the brown hemp rope fibers that were found in the bed when it was vacuumed for evidence.
The cord came from the McGuckin's hardware. Bought by an R just before the crime.

Sorry in advance, but there are many reports citing unmatched fibers.

There is no consensus among ABFDE members that PR wrote the note, so officially the handwriting is unmatched. If there was a consensus, there would have been an arrest. No consensus, no match. But you can keep saying there's a match over and over again if you want. its OK.

There's a court document that refers to ligature cord fibers found in the bed. Its a SMF.

That the cord came from McGuckins is possible, but not established. Maybe the intruder bought it there. Or wait, maybe it was that other army surplus store where the cord was bought. You know, the store where all the investigators went, and bought all the cord.

I read that court document. It states that ROPE fibers matching a hemp rope that was found in a paper bag in the bedroom (JAR;s) adjoining JBR's room were found when JBR's bed was vacuumed for evidence. It was NOT the white nylon cord. That document was posted here not lonf ago, but I don't recall who posted it.

I have delved deeper. I don't believe exactly what the note says. In fact, I am of the opinion that the ransom aspect was a hoax, because I believe there was never any intention of returning JBR regardless of the actions of the parents.

The claim that there is not one shred of physical evidence of intruders, stated by yourself as fact, is typical RDI propaganda. It requires you to disregard the evidence that exists. At RDI request, we IDI are supposed to disregard the CODIS DNA (not to be confused with the old, degraded DNA from the first sample), unknown fibers found in crime scene locations, and unmatched handwriting. Also to be disregarded is the mystery of the cord. Where did it come from and where did it go? Why were cord fibers found in JBR's bed, when the staging was supposed to be in the basement?

When are you going to post your link Holdon, Never???

Regarding your other questions, it is apparent you have not read anything on this case. It is basic Ramsey 101 and you are still hoping that your shallow posts will do it. BACK IT UP. We are waiting.

I read that court document. It states that ROPE fibers matching a hemp rope that was found in a paper bag in the bedroom (JAR;s) adjoining JBR's room were found when JBR's bed was vacuumed for evidence. It was NOT the white nylon cord. That document was posted here not lonf ago, but I don't recall who posted it.

Exactly, apparently Holdon Missed it. What a shock!

Sorry in advance, but there are many reports citing unmatched fibers.

There is no consensus among ABFDE members that PR wrote the note, so officially the handwriting is unmatched. If there was a consensus, there would have been an arrest. No consensus, no match. But you can keep saying there's a match over and over again if you want. its OK. Does Chet Ubowski have any pull with you?:slap:

There's a court document that refers to ligature cord fibers found in the bed. Its a SMF.

That the cord came from McGuckins is possible, but not established. Maybe the intruder bought it there. Or wait, maybe it was that other army surplus store where the cord was bought. You know, the store where all the investigators went, and bought all the cord.
Maybe the boogie man or a muslim, or Santa Claus, orrrrrrr maybe it was in the house and Patsy used it. That is a thought.

Maybe the boogie man or a muslim, or Santa Claus, orrrrrrr maybe it was in the house and Patsy used it. That is a thought.

I sense your confusion. RDI has always had trouble characterizing the killer. Muslim, Santa Claus, PR, etc. Here, I'll help:

The killer developed a weapon to facilitate control and kill on a child.
The killer made repeated threats of extreme violence directed at a child, when only one small innuendo would have been enough.
The killer brought cord with him, and carried out a planned assault and murder on a child in the same house where the parents slept.
The killer demanded a ransom amount that makes sense to nobody. Not PR, JR, or anybody whom they know.
The killer had no fear leaving 2 1/2 pages of handwriting.
The killer escaped the law.
The killer didn't like the U.S. or 'fat cats'.
The killer worked in a group, as many in organized crime do.
The killer remembered and used lines from violent films.
The killer used the terms Victory and SBTC even though they didn't relate to kidnapping.
The killer's composition was better than his handwriting or spelling.

I sense your confusion. RDI has always had trouble characterizing the killer. Muslim, Santa Claus, PR, etc. Here, I'll help:

The killer developed a weapon to facilitate control and kill on a child.
The killer made repeated threats of extreme violence directed at a child, when only one small innuendo would have been enough.
The killer brought cord with him, and carried out a planned assault and murder on a child in the same house where the parents slept.
The killer demanded a ransom amount that makes sense to nobody. Not PR, JR, or anybody whom they know.
The killer had no fear leaving 2 1/2 pages of handwriting.
The killer escaped the law.
The killer didn't like the U.S. or 'fat cats'.
The killer worked in a group, as many in organized crime do.
The killer remembered and used lines from violent films.
The killer used the terms Victory and SBTC even though they didn't relate to kidnapping.
The killer's composition was better than his handwriting or spelling.

Yeah - you got it. That's the way the scene was staged, that's the conclusion people were supposed to come to - parents wouldn't have done this so it must be the SFF described in the ludicrous and ridiculous RN that FBI didn't take seriously the second they saw it. You ate up every lie in the RN and believed them all, so now you sit and spit the RN "facts" back out. Way to fall for it hook, line, and sinker. Obviously the author's efforts were not in vain in this endeavor with people like you around to be sucked in.

Repeating what the RN said doesn't make it any more valid or believable. FBI agents with experience on kidnappings knew this RN was bogus right off. Agent Ron Walker knew that a body was going to be found - how? Because he knows from his experience that this RN is completely wrong and totally out of character with what is consistently seen in a kidnapping, and that the scene unfolding at the R house was consistent with a fatal domestic accident being covered up by desperate family members.

Just because the RN says it doesn't make it true. It's extremely possible, and according to handwriting and linguistics experts, extremely probable that a resident of the home wrote that RN. Why wouldn't either John or Patsy Ramsey, sitting and composing that RN to save their hides and preserve what's left of their family, be able to think of those threats etc entailed in the RN? Too brutal? I don't think so, especially if composed after JB was already dead. They certainly didn't want LE noticing that the RN wasn't vicious enough - same with the ligature. It's that simple.

Why didn't this SFF kill Burke instead or as well?

Why didn't this SFF kill Burke instead or as well?

Two possible reasons why Burke is still alive:

Burke didn't fit the killer's MO like JBR and Sussanah Chase did, both blonde, both suffered head injuries, both murdered within a year apart almost to the exact day.

Other possibility is Burke may have killed JonBenet, accidentally or intentionally, and Patsy wrote the RN to cover it up. What if Burke and JBR went the kitchen during the night to get pineapple and an altercation between them occurred? Burke's fingerprints were on the bowl , JBR couldn't reach it. Patsy rushing Burke out of the house early in the morning makes him suspect in my opinion.

I am a fence sitter, aspects of both RDI and IDI scenarios make some sense to me, but I think PR wrote the RN, but for whom, is the question. I can't imagine a "foreign faction individual" using the antiquated word "hence" in the RN!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisa83
Back