The Annie Muss posts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
gsquared said:
The first one was just a question mark in the body of the email, and the subject said "working email." The writer wanted to know if my email was still working. The second one said "do you ever wonder who wrote the Patricia letters."
Hi Gsquared...were these sent whilst JMK was in the Sonoma County jail, or during this August's incarceration?

gsquared said:
This August
Well, that pretty much rules out Karr and PR, doesn't it. Unless someone was covering for Karr, which I highly doubt. THanks gsquared.

gsquared said:
This August
Wow. Very interesting! Did you ever talk to Professor Tracy about his observations regarding the Daxis e-mails/Patricia Letters/Annie Muss posts?

I spoke with Tracey very briefly last week. He was going to re-read the Patricia letters and compare them with Karr's writings but frankly I think the point is moot now.

gsquared said:
I spoke with Tracey very briefly last week. He was going to re-read the Patricia letters and compare them with Karr's writings but frankly I think the point is moot now.
I still think it will be interesting to hear his take on the posts and the e-mails from both "Patricia" and JMK. (Even though JMK isn't the killer, it is a very shocking look into the mind of a pedophile. Particularly this one, who so desperately wanted to insert himself into this case.

gsquared said:
I don't think it was Patsy or Karr either. I think it is just another internet hoax. We know that Susan Stine faked an email address for Chief Beckner; maybe she did it.

BUT, BUT, then how do you explain the sameness of the letters???

- "Little Princess?"
- The exact same description of JBR's "accident?"
- The same description of events as they unfolded including lifting the child out of bed and assuming the child thought it was John or Patsy (both writers said this occurred and suggested that maybe JBR knew it was her killer and went with him willingly)?
- The "Paces Ferry" address usage?
- The mystery man and his poems to Patricia about JBR?
- The mystery man who "loved" JBR?
- Appealing specifically to Tracey in both instances???
- The mystery man and Karr going to JBR's grave??
- Both mention JBR's bracelet.
- The writing style is exactly the same!!

There is so much more...Now, there is no way I believe Tracey did not see the similarities between the two writers.

And G - If there have been recent emails from that address, then Karr has someone who is aware of his email address and his "Patricia" letters. Or, it could be as simple as some computer geek saw the Patricia letter fiasco recently and wanted to jump into the action by re-activating the email addy.

I am sorry, I am not going to let this thing go...This Karr guy is a bonifide nut and he scares me to death...I think Tracey must be in denial if he really and truly believes these two emailers are not one and the same...

I don't get how he did not recognize the writing from his previous corespondence with "Patricia."

I just wanted to add - for those of you who do not believe Karr is the author of the Patricia letters, then what is really going on here? Is it possible that he memorized the contents of these letters? Memorized the writing style, etc??

Maybe...

gsquared said:
You know G2, I have often wondered if the Patricia letters weren't the work of Tracey himself...

anonymizer, then they might well have the same address. In some of those Patricia e-mails he signs himself AXD and then he calls himself Daxis. The phrase "and hence" is used in both sets of hoaxes in a similar manner - to appear to be a throwaway phrase, but really intended to call attention to itself. It wouldn't surprise me that Tracey himself made the connection to the Patricia letters and thought he better do some cya.

Bev said:
anonymizer, then they might well have the same address. In some of those Patricia e-mails he signs himself AXD and then he calls himself Daxis. The phrase "and hence" is used in both sets of hoaxes in a similar manner - to appear to be a throwaway phrase, but really intended to call attention to itself. It wouldn't surprise me that Tracey himself made the connection to the Patricia letters and thought he better do some cya.

Ok. That's right...I forgot about the 'DAXIS' connection...

So, there is one more!!!

How could Tracey not see this??? Something does not seem right here... :waitasec:

Bev said:
I did not recall the "AXD" and "Daxis" references in the Patricia letters. I agree with whoever it was that said that someone must have reactivated that account--"Daxis" is NOT a coincidence!

Seeker said:
You know G2, I have often wondered if the Patricia letters weren't the work of Tracey himself...

If that is true, and I truly believe the Patricia letters and the Karr letters were written by the same person...than what?

What is that old sixth-grade-level algebra theory?

If A=B
and B=C
then C=A

hmmm...

Naw, we shouldn't go there...

Anita Richman said:
I did not recall the "AXD" and "Daxis" references in the Patricia letters. I agree with whoever it was that said that someone must have reactivated that account--"Daxis" is NOT a coincidence!

I agree.

So, what do we have?:

- Karr wrote the Patricia letters
- Karr memorized the Patricia letters
- Tracey wrote the Patricia letters and fed them to Karr and collaborated on this huge hoax???

Pick one...Because there are no other explanations.

WolfmarsGirl said:
I agree.

So, what do we have?:

- Karr wrote the Patricia letters
- Karr memorized the Patricia letters
- Tracey wrote the Patricia letters and fed them to Karr and collaborated on this huge hoax???

Pick one...Because there are no other explanations.

We can assume that it is fact that JMK actually did exchanged emails and phone calls with Wendy Hudchins and Michael Tracey.

How do we know these were the only two people with whom he emailed or talked? As far as we know there could be a real person out there calling himself "Daxis" from whom JMK 'borrowed' the pen name. We definately know that JMK exhibited narcissistic characteristics. A relative of mine does as well...and he will talk to anyone who will listen for as long as he can hold them 'hostage'.........It's a sad site to witness.

I'm too lazy to google "Daxis" myself. Sad, huh?:sick:

gsquared said:
Maybe Karr will confess to writing the "Patricia" letters. LOL
We will need to do a DNA test first to confirm 1st before we go public!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennilynn321
Back