The Anthony Backyard *REVISITED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think Casey attempted to bury Caylee in the backyard, nor did Cindy or George. The cadaver dogs "hit" on a couple of spots... which means a simple alert. If their had been a body there, they would have indicated a very strong alert, and LE would have dug the whole yard up. It was likely something which had come in contact with the decomposing body long enough to absorb some of the odor was placed on the ground, like a blanket, article of clothes, the shovel, or the gas cans.
Of course, it is possible that the body was placed there for a short time and moved later, but I don't think it is still there. I could be wrong, but this is just my thoughts from reading information about cadaver dogs here.

Oh, I think madam needed a shovel for a reason. She's not an industrious person. She wouldn't have been out "working" in the yard to help her parents, for heavens sake. She probably needed to move something, or possible evidence connected with something. Which explains the hits....

Quote: Of course, it is possible that the body was placed there for a short time and moved later, but I don't think it is still there.

Exactly. This also fits w a negligence drowning scenario. (Why else lay Caylee's body briefly in the backyard?) JMO

I don't think Casey attempted to bury Caylee in the backyard, nor did Cindy or George. The cadaver dogs "hit" on a couple of spots... which means a simple alert. If their had been a body there, they would have indicated a very strong alert, and LE would have dug the whole yard up. It was likely something which had come in contact with the decomposing body long enough to absorb some of the odor was placed on the ground, like a blanket, article of clothes, the shovel, or the gas cans.
Of course, it is possible that the body was placed there for a short time and moved later, but I don't think it is still there. I could be wrong, but this is just my thoughts from reading information about cadaver dogs here.

I agree TxLady. I have thought for a long time now that either Caylee drowned in the family pool and KC placed her in the playhouse while she panicked and tried to figure things out. ~OR~ the fluids from Caylee's decomposing body somehow got on the carpet of the car and transfered to the bottom of the cans when she had the cans in the trunk. From the way she was acting the day her day her father confronted her and tried to go into the trunk it is possible that the cans were in the trunk with little Caylee at the same time.:frown: definate contact there.

After that GA probably moved the cans around the yard doing misc. yard work and the transfer of bodily fluids occured....maybe:crazy:

Quote: Of course, it is possible that the body was placed there for a short time and moved later, but I don't think it is still there.

ITA This also fits w a negligence drowning scenario JMO[/quotei

Kiki, Maybe this has been speculated on before, but your post was the first that I've noticed. You really made me think. I wouldn't trust KC to put out the trash...but boy, oh boy, I would be worried sick if she was given the responsibility of bathing a child. I just hate to even think of it- texting/phoning/texting/phoning-and quite possibly carrying on her "critically important" conversations anyplace in the house while a little one was in the tub. And on further though, I guess the other option would be a very similar situation, instead with the swimming pool. Just my opinion/speculation...

I think that she initially layed the body down in that corner (where the markers are) behind the playhouse. The markers actually look to be making the outline of a body to me. Then, once she'd thought things through, I think that she put her in the sandbox and put the lid on. It was rainy during that period and she probably felt quite comfortable (especially without Caylee home) that her parents would not be out in the yard fussing with the sandbox. CA has also mentioned that it was a bit messy so Caylee didn't play there all that often.

Later, she moved her to the trunk of the car. Probably once she's sorted out some sort of a container...I think she used the shovel to pry up one of the pavers that she probably placed in the container (I believe luggage) that she used.

MOO

Did LE place a Cam on the backyard just recently? If so wouldn't that make sense? They claim there is more evidence that has not been released yet.

:Banane12:

No, there has been a webcam has been on the backyard for weeks, although it doesn't always work.

I think that she initially layed the body down in that corner (where the markers are) behind the playhouse. The markers actually look to be making the outline of a body to me. Then, once she'd thought things through, I think that she put her in the sandbox and put the lid on. It was rainy during that period and she probably felt quite comfortable (especially without Caylee home) that her parents would not be out in the yard fussing with the sandbox. CA has also mentioned that it was a bit messy so Caylee didn't play there all that often.

Later, she moved her to the trunk of the car. Probably once she's sorted out some sort of a container...I think she used the shovel to pry up one of the pavers that she probably placed in the container (I believe luggage) that she used.

MOO

I agree - the whole car backed into the garage thing makes me think she took the body out and tried to bury it with the shovel, but then realized she couldn't do it.

I thought there was talk that cement was being laid around the 4th of July at the A home - is it not true?

it's been my theroy that Casey somehow tried to make Caylee's death appear to be a tragic accident...but no one answered her calls...so at some point she tried to bury her in the yard, but prob couldn't dig enough of a hole...so later when they discovered that Casey didn't know where Caylee was...George put 2 and 2 together and moved the shrub to disguise the area that had been dug up.

I really think she chloroformed Caylee and wanted to make it look like some kind of accident...

I have never seen a webcam of the backyard. Can you post a link???

These are the only webcams posted now:
Reference CAM LINKS

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html HOUSE

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html CAM1 Varies

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/t...mobilecam.html TRUCK 25

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/t...mobilecam.html TRUCK 20

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/t...mobilecam.html TRUCK 19

So, it looks as if I am incorrect, and the backyard webcam is no longer active.

These are the only webcams posted now:
Reference CAM LINKS

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html HOUSE

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html CAM1 Varies

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/t...mobilecam.html TRUCK 25

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/t...mobilecam.html TRUCK 20

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/t...mobilecam.html TRUCK 19

So, it looks as if I am incorrect, and the backyard webcam is no longer active.
Oooh. So nice to see these listed this way! They will be going straight into "favorites"! Thanks. :)

The "concrete" are just pavers. When you lay them, you don't need to dig. That was checked.

What I do think is maybe KC put the body (I hate referring to Caylee like that) temporarily IN the playhouse, until she could move it again. Maybe that's why the dogs "alerted" there. Playhouses when not in use, usually double as a storage area. There's usually soooo much backyard junk in there, that you could pile stuff up on something. No one would notice for awhile.

Oooh. So nice to see these listed this way! They will be going straight into "favorites"! Thanks. :)

you're welcome :) I keep them to put in my signature line if there's something about to happen, that way I can't lose them, LOL.:rolleyes:

The "concrete" are just pavers. When you lay them, you don't need to dig. That was checked.

What I do think is maybe KC put the body (I hate referring to Caylee like that) temporarily IN the playhouse, until she could move it again. Maybe that's why the dogs "alerted" there. Playhouses when not in use, usually double as a storage area. There's usually soooo much backyard junk in there, that you could pile stuff up on something. No one would notice for awhile.

If this is what happened, I wonder if the A's dogs (don't they have 2 yorkies) behaved strangely and anyone noticed. I had a yorkie and he would go absolutely nuts with scratching and digging if he smelled something that should not be in our yard.

I think LE moved the playhouse and are focusing on the dirt *under* the playhouse. Further, CA had questioned on NG could peeing in the playhouse make a cadaver dog alert (or something to that effect). So, *if* Casey tried to bury Caylee under the playhouse then maybe if the Yorkies did smell something strange it would not been as obvious to GA and CA because there was a playhouse on top of the dirt. Or maybe they were whining and scratching at the playhouse and that made GA and CA check it. I really don't know.

However, it is very very very suspicious to me that CA admitted or GA admitted that they both searched the backyard to LE (pre-LE searching the backyard)!! I recall an interview where they said they also checked **under** the playhouse (can anyone find that interview). [Paraphrased: it went something like this. LE asked the A's for permission to search the backyard. Permission was given and it was noted that GA and CA said something to the effect of, "We have already searched it and there is nothing back there. We dug around XYZ because GA saw something suspicious. Go ahead". Doesn't this ring major alarm bells? I mean, if a family member of mine has a small child and won't let me talk to said child I don't immediately start moving stuff in my BACKYARD and digging around under items! That speaks to me that they knew something was stinky-hinky!

I agree, this is EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS. Think about this: a beloved 2 year old that you raised as your own is missing. So, on a hunch that she might be dead, you start digging around in your backyard? You personally want to take the chance of finding her body yourself? Are you KIDDING ME? Who in their right mind would want to dig up the decomposing body of a loved one? Instead, if you had a hunch that your daughter disposed of your grandchild in your own backyard, wouldn't you call in the police and BEG them to search your backyard while you stayed away?

I agree, this is EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS. Think about this: a beloved 2 year old that you raised as your own is missing. So, on a hunch that she might be dead, you start digging around in your backyard? You personally want to take the chance of finding her body yourself? Are you KIDDING ME? Who in their right mind would want to dig up the decomposing body of a loved one? Instead, if you had a hunch that your daughter disposed of your grandchild in your own backyard, wouldn't you call in the police and BEG them to search your backyard while you stayed away?

I couldn't get a hold of my Mother by phone in the AM, went to her Apt. ( I left her key at my house, stupid) Mom's car was in the parking lot, Mom wouldn't answer the door, I went to the manager of the apts and immediately called 911. Mom had a stroke. She died. I knew when she didn't answer the door something was wrong, but I also wanted the police there.

"Backyard" fans interested in reading more may want to visit the following thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70610&highlight=drain

Initially, started to suggest monitoring the waterbill and draining the pool to look under it...I've since become convinced the cadaver dog hits were a result of contaminated items transferring decomp contamination to spots in the back yard. There are some very interesting observations about cadaver dogs in this thread too. Look for posts by BoogieBear, IIRC.

Enjoy!

Who in their right mind would want to dig up the decomposing body of a loved one?

Maybe a former homicide detective like George Anthony would, especially if he thought his daughter had something to do with it :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back