The Anthony's Phones Were Tapped and Traced for Numbers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
High profile defense expert William Sheaffer opines about the phones
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5t4Ch5_h1w[/ame]

It's very simple. People that have nothing to hide dont attempt to lie. If a loved one is kidnapped, people dont write notes that they throw in the trash saying their phones are bugged. They beg the police to trace the phone calls they receive and make. It's an absolute joke and I can't wait till the trial to see exactly what they have on her. And George and Cindy and Lee. AND its funny how cindy changes her attitude.. in the first video posted on this thread, she clearly states, "IF" my duaghter did this........ these people....

Bumpin'.....More evidence that has yet to come to light? Did LE ever get anything from the batphones?

I was wrong the calls were tapped and traced, for numbers not conversations. Sealed .
The ACTUAL PHONE CONVERSATIONS WEREN'T RECORDED, just the numbers of who calls in and who the Anthony's called and their cell pings to trace their movement around the city, but those records were "sealed" at the time. I wonder if they remain sealed and what else we haven't seen that is sealed.

Same for their temporary phones, I wonder? And could they use the temp/batphones to text?

Of course TheWorld...they never mention anything about how the phantom nanny will contact them and how Casey will get her next instructions or whatever fictious story she was floating at that time.

I have never, for an instant, felt that George, Cindy or Lee EVER believed there was a zanny the nanny. That's probably why I've been so hard on them...they cover.

If a child were truly kidnapped, an innocent family would want LE there monitoring their phones - doing anything and everything they could to trace the whereabouts of their precious child. Not the Anthonys. They make it so easy to dislike them.

Totally agree Ziggy. They never believed the Nanny story, and what I find most appauling is the failure to protect Caylee.

Same for their temporary phones, I wonder? And could they use the temp/batphones to text?

And if they have the batphone records and know who was using which number, I wonder how many calls to and from JB there was on there during the timeframe that DC was searching the woods? :waitasec:

Hi Jayla,
would that ever be great to have, look what we learned from her other texts:

Text from Mom to Casey
"Call me ASAP, major problem"

Greta
"That may be the understatement of the century!"

Mark Furhman
"Casey says in these texts Caylee has been missing since July 16th. So we know the child's death was on July 16th, that is what the most important thing in these texts."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX-0bfuneak[/ame]

Dr. Baden
"With all of these unknown texters, is one of them the father?"

Greta
"Unfortunately I don't know if even Casey Anthony knows who the father is".

After getting the ok to wire tap all the phones only for the incoming and outgoing telephone numbers and the bat phones factored in, I don't see that there should be a huge issue with getting the conversations included. Obviously the whole lot of them were being evasive, thinking they were so elusive and all that. I would just assume my landlines, cells (all of them even the disposables), and computers were bugged (or whatever it's called these days).

In all of their combined Anthony wisdom, believed that they could outsmart LE. Jeez. With every doc dump, this whole mess just becomes more unbelievable. I am just loving this judge and the entire prosecution team and saddened by the expense it has caused the local government. I hope they find the Anthony's stash, seize their assets, and charge ALL of them appropriately. Starting with with the wire taps, shouldn't be much of a leap. :rolleyes:

O/T: Back in the mid-to-late 90's, our house used the term "bat phone". Remember when you had to have a dedicated line for internet? That was our "bat phone". If the internet wasn't needed, the kids thought it was their "private" number; made them feel "special". The Anthony's didn't coin that phrase. It's still used all the time (even was our "secret" number at work). Oh, but they (probably Cindy) thought this phrase was so clever. (Sadly, in secret I point and laugh which is not like me at at all.)

JMHO, including typos. :banghead:

After getting the ok to wire tap all the phones only for the incoming and outgoing telephone numbers and the bat phones factored in, I don't see that there should be a huge issue with getting the conversations included. Obviously the whole lot of them were being evasive, thinking they were so elusive and all that. I would just assume my landlines, cells (all of them even the disposables), and computers were bugged (or whatever it's called these days).

In all of their combined Anthony wisdom, believed that they could outsmart LE. Jeez. With every doc dump, this whole mess just becomes more unbelievable. I am just loving this judge and the entire prosecution team and saddened by the expense it has caused the local government. I hope they find the Anthony's stash, seize their assets, and charge ALL of them appropriately. Starting with with the wire taps, shouldn't be much of a leap. :rolleyes:

O/T: Back in the mid-to-late 90's, our house used the term "bat phone". Remember when you had to have a dedicated line for internet? That was our "bat phone". If the internet wasn't needed, the kids thought it was their "private" number; made them feel "special". The Anthony's didn't coin that phrase. It's still used all the time (even was our "secret" number at work). Oh, but they (probably Cindy) thought this phrase was so clever. (Sadly, in secret I point and laugh which is not like me at at all.)

JMHO, including typos. :banghead:

RBM

Point your finger at Lee "My license plate says 'VADER'" Anthony. He's the one who came up with the idea and the name.

Overachiever, that Lee! :rolleyes:

RBM

Point your finger at Lee "My license plate says 'VADER'" Anthony. He's the one who came up with the idea and the name.

Overachiever, that Lee! :rolleyes:

:laughbounce:
Good point. I tend to get all distracted with the tube socks. Then in court when he mouthed "I love you" to Casey, well, it was just more than I could handle :sick: not to mention the disrespect Lee (aka Vadar) presented to the court in his chosen attire.

What is Mallory thinking?!? Better yet, what does she know or done? (Coming in very late to this case on WS, but this has always bothered me. Possibly she's the disposable phone buyer .... :waitasec: )

As usual, just my thoughts, excluding typos of course.

:laughbounce:
Good point. I tend to get all distracted with the tube socks. Then in court when he mouthed "I love you" to Casey, well, it was just more than I could handle :sick: not to mention the disrespect Lee (aka Vadar) presented to the court in his chosen attire.

What is Mallory thinking?!? Better yet, what does she know or done? (Coming in very late to this case on WS, but this has always bothered me. Possibly she's the disposable phone buyer .... :waitasec: )

As usual, just my thoughts, excluding typos of course.

If you like tube socks, you'll love photo #64:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-photos-casey-anthony-discovery-040609,0,872795.photogallery

Yes, Lee Skywalker does think he is quite clever....recall his conversation/depo with John Morgan where he is telling John his super-secret method for getting KC to admit the truth.....reverse psychology! Bet he came up with that tactic all on his own!
The batphones themselves had to be LA's idea, I think he even makes reference to them in the jailhouse conversations. I don't think GA would even think about a disposable phone, CA either-But as soon as the idea hit her ears, you know CA was all up on that.
They knew the phones were tapped early on-AnnieD indicated they were freaking out about being listened to. Why?

Yes, Lee Skywalker does think he is quite clever....recall his conversation/depo with John Morgan where he is telling John his super-secret method for getting KC to admit the truth.....reverse psychology! Bet he came up with that tactic all on his own!
The batphones themselves had to be LA's idea, I think he even makes reference to them in the jailhouse conversations. I don't think GA would even think about a disposable phone, CA either-But as soon as the idea hit her ears, you know CA was all up on that.
They knew the phones were tapped early on-AnnieD indicated they were freaking out about being listened to. Why?

It's very clear the Anthonys had/have something to hide. Going back to the evening of July 15th, 2008..............we know that Casey was taken to Sawgrass Apt. complex and other places where she said Zanny lived, and late the next morning, July 16th, LE took Casey on the same rounds, ending up at Universal where Casey admitted she had lied. She was arrested on charges of obstruction of justice, lying to LE, and child neglect.

What we don't know is what was happening back at the Anthony home. I have no doubt that at that point, George, Cindy, and Lee were suspicious and doubtful of Casey's story about the nanny kidnapping Caylee. When they learned that Casey had been arrested and that one of the charges was lying to LE, they knew that Caylee was likely deceased. I think at that point they.......George, Cindy, and Lee......made a conscious decision to protect Casey no matter what.

It was very clear in their first interview by local media on Friday, July 18th, that protecting Casey was their focus. Cindy did most of the talking and addressed issues that wouldn't come for a couple of weeks - the shovel, the shed, and the pool ladder. She never once made a plea with the "kidnapper" to return Caylee. That interview was unlike any other interview with a grandparent of a missing grandchild.

Then, just 4 days later on July 22nd, was the bond hearing. After that hearing, Cindy was openly defiant. She was yelling at reporters that the smell in the car was a rotten pizza not a dead body.

After the bond hearing, it was very evident that the Anthony's looked upon LE as adversaries. They tried to steer the investigation away from Casey with reports of sightings of a live Caylee, and tried to explain Casey's behavior away.

I digress. Could she be the plant for LE? She's really into the inside info now, and Lee really has no one else to talk to. Just a thought. And CA is so using her to make Casey even more furious. At the beginning I thought it was GA, but decided he was too weak to pull it off. For a bit I thought it was LA, but he's too unpredictable (with all that pretend wannabe PI stuff).

LE has to have someone on the inside. And you KNOW Mallory isn't hanging around for L-U-V. I mean, come on. Would you? Lee is NOT all that. She would be just the one.

Get the hint, Lee???? Cindy, let your son know, kthx. :loser:

As always, typos and opinions MOO :twocents:

I digress. Could she be the plant for LE? She's really into the inside info now, and Lee really has no one else to talk to. Just a thought. And CA is so using her to make Casey even more furious. At the beginning I thought it was GA, but decided he was too weak to pull it off. For a bit I thought it was LA, but he's too unpredictable (with all that pretend wannabe PI stuff).

LE has to have someone on the inside. And you KNOW Mallory isn't hanging around for L-U-V. I mean, come on. Would you? Lee is NOT all that. She would be just the one.

Get the hint, Lee???? Cindy, let your son know, kthx. :loser:

As always, typos and opinions MOO :twocents:

As much as many here do not like LA, and as little as I trust him....the bolded statement above would be very sad. To be in love with someone who is using you.
To what end she would be using him could be a good thing, if it is justice for Caylee, still a little sad to think about your fiancee working against you...Many sad aspects to this case. Think Donnie Brasco, when Johhny Hotness Depp felt bad about the repercussions to Al Pacino's character....even though AP got what was coming to him...
At any rate, LA spoke openly enough with John Morgan and especially with TonyL, as far as he would go with anyone outside the family.....and he did not have many good things to say about his sister to either one of these guys. I imagine MP may have heard LA both adore his sister and despise her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back