DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
11-21-2007, 10:44 PM
SuziQ
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1809747", true);

Here is a timeline I've put together for the month before Stacy went missing. Interesting in hindsight. I will PM Maureeng if she wants to add it to hers. If I have anything wrong, please post a correction.

In the month before Stacy disappeared…

10-8, Stacy’s uncle said Drew didn’t believe that classes were held on Columbus Day and accused Stacy of lying to him.

10-17, Stacy sends marriage in trouble email to Steve Cesares.

10-17 or 18, Stacy called her stepsister Debby, to give Debby, her new cell phone number. Stacy wants to get together with their kids in a couple of weeks.

10-18 Drew and Stacy’s wedding anniversary. Drew gives her expensive ring.

10-19, Scott Rossetto says that he and Stacy were having lunch at Denny’s when Drew showed up. Stacy discusses not being happy in her marriage. Scott says to get an attorney.

10-24, Stacy called her stepsister Kerry, to give Kerry her new cell number. Said her new cell phone number was because Drew had figured out how to track her cell phone. Stacy said marriage counseling wasn’t going very well.

10-25, Stacy calls Pam Bosco about renting one of her properties. Stacy discusses divorcing Drew. Pam says get an attorney.

10-28, Stacy goes missing.

DATE? Sharon sees Stacy sitting outside with boxes crying ans saying she wants Drew to leave.

I think I read in one of the earlier articles that the day Sharon saw Stacy sitting outside with the boxes was about a week prior to her disappearance, which would put it at about October 20-21.

The blue barrel theory has a lot of merits, however:

If the neighbor saw DP and an unknown person lifting a barrel and putting it in a vehicle, where were the children? This seems to imply that Stacy was killed at home and then put in the barrel???

The older son told Stacy's sister that Mom and Dad got in a fight and DP was out looking for her..........Don't know the exact time frame that this occured at, but it would beg the question, if the kids never left home that day, would DP have been able to put Stacy in a blue barrel without any notice from the kids and them not at least questioning DP what the blue barrel was for or why are you moving the barrel, Dad??

Maybe, they were questioned about this at the GJ??

Sorry, if this didn't come out right. I know what I want to say, just need to paraphrase it better!!

if anyone wants to ask me questions, I'll be in chat at midnight eastern time. I will also try to provide a few guest from the search and family...depending on who is around..if you need directions on how to get to chat just post..Mysitc...if you want to know who I am PM me

If the neighbor saw DP and an unknown person lifting a barrel and putting it in a vehicle, where were the children? This seems to imply that Stacy was killed at home and then put in the barrel???

Good point Littledeer, and also if a neigbor observed DP and another male hauling a barrel out if must have been daylight???

Why would DP put Stacy in a barrel? Why not just put her into a barrel that was already in his vehicle? He could easily do this with his car in the garage.

According to some of the reports, the children were in the house that day. So DP would have difficulties getting her body to the car without the children seeing it. He could have given the excuse that he was taking the barrel upstairs to clean out a closet or something.

if anyone wants to ask me questions, I'll be in chat at midnight eastern time. I will also try to provide a few guest from the search and family...depending on who is around..if you need directions on how to get to chat just post..Mysitc...if you want to know who I am PM me

Thanks Mysticchic...........I'm looking forward to it, and will try to be there. :)

Report: Neighbor Told Police He Saw Drew Peterson, 2nd Man, Loading Barrel Into SUV
Friday, November 23, 2007

A neighbor of Drew Peterson told police he saw the husband of missing mom Stacy Peterson and an unidentified man loading a barrel "big enough to put someone in" into the former cops SUV, sources told the Chicago Sun-Times.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312607,00.html

According to some of the reports, the children were in the house that day. So DP would have difficulties getting her body to the car without the children seeing it. He could have given the excuse that he was taking the barrel upstairs to clean out a closet or something.

What about parking his car in the garage, taking the barrel out throught the house to the attached garage? This seems more realistic if someone was trying to hide something.

As for the missing (if there's truth to this) $25,000 that Stacy supposedly took from the home safe, could this have been a payoff to DP's helper, which is why no one is coming forward saying they helped DP. DP may have been familiar with the criminal element enough that the helper is long gone from the area. Maybe this is why this is a Hakuna Matata for DP?

Why would DP put Stacy in a barrel? Why not just put her into a barrel that was already in his vehicle? He could easily do this with his car in the garage.

Dearest Trino,:blowkiss:
There was a woman who was in my unit years ago who took the life of her live-in boyfriend in 1993 after years of abuse living with him. He was shot in the head with a rifle.
His body was placed in a rain barrel on the property.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Do you estimate that you could lift it yourself when it had about 100+ lbs in it?

I am only partially kidding. because barrels can be rolled but to get them into a vehicle of any kind usually they must be lifted unless there is a ramp.

Stairs aren't wide enough to roll a barrel down.

The older son told Stacy's sister that Mom and Dad got in a fight and DP was out looking for her..........Don't know the exact time frame that this occured at, but it would beg the question, if the kids never left home that day, would DP have been able to put Stacy in a blue barrel without any notice from the kids and them not at least questioning DP what the blue barrel was for or why are you moving the barrel, Dad??

Maybe, they were questioned about this at the GJ??

Sorry, if this didn't come out right. I know what I want to say, just need to paraphrase it better!!

Someone has stated that a heavy blue rubbermaid container was removed from an upstairs bedroom. I'm thinking that info came from the kids.

New Gretacast between Greta and her producer Steph. They discuss that ISP requested FBI come in with their resources. Not sure when that will start. LE looking at the males in Drews family as the ones who helped move the barrel. Discuss ambulance report for Kathleens death.

Go to the below link and click on the blue audiowave box.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11...t-listen-here/
progress.gif

WFLD-TV is reporting that Ric Mims helped DP move a blue barrel. Greta post here and I'm looking for a link from the news site.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/1...-ambulance-report-listen-here/#comment-103799

Hmmmm, Ric has helped searchers try to locate a blue barrel. Everyone early on was looking for a blue barrel. Ric has stated several time previously that he didn't get over to Drews till the Tuesday after Stacy went missing. I think someone is confusing Ric helping search for the blue barrel as someone who helped move the blue barrel. Nothing would surprise me though.

WFLD-TV is reporting that Ric Mims helped DP move a blue barrel. Greta post here and I'm looking for a link from the news site.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/1...-ambulance-report-listen-here/#comment-103799

Here is the post: I'm not sure how to take this. First off the guy is from Denny's not Wendy's. I will be very dissapointed in Ric if he has know this all along and just now came forward with this info.

November 23rd, 2007 at 5:46 pm
RIC MIMS is suspected th have helped with the blue “barrel” and has reportedly shown ISP police where it was located. It was near a pond or retention water not far from the home of that fellow that Stacy met at Wendy’s, all this according to WFLD-TV (local FOX) this evening. The staton showed a still picture of a blue barrel wedged in branches on shore of a weeded area.
Coincidentially, Ric Mims announces he has an attorney when the FBI joined the case, as I understood the news report. More after 5 and 6 p.m. news locally.
I still think Ric will end up the hero in this story!!

SuziQ, you have just been marvelous at keeping us updated. I really appreciate it. I'm sure I've missed some, but I appreciate everyone's efforts so much. I can only pop in here and there and I know I'm missing a lot.

SuziQ, you have just been marvelous at keeping us updated. I really appreciate it. I'm sure I've missed some, but I appreciate everyone's efforts so much. I can only pop in here and there and I know I'm missing a lot.

Me too! I can't keep up with everyone's posts today!

Hmmmm, Ric has helped searchers try to locate a blue barrel. Everyone early on was looking for a blue barrel. Ric has stated several time previously that he didn't get over to Drews till the Tuesday after Stacy went missing. I think someone is confusing Ric helping search for the blue barrel as someone who helped move the blue barrel. Nothing would surprise me though.

It would suprise me if it was Ric. There had already been discussion that Drew P and another man had moved a barrel out of the house. If it had been Ric, I don't think he would have been willing to go on TV or go around the house where the neighbor might get another look at him.

Something doesn't make sense. If they think they may have the barrel, why are they bringing in the FBI now?

Ok, things are flying so fast today and I am trying to get around to putting a christmas tree up, but...Did someone just post in one of the threads that FBI is also here to investigate Drews job related crimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryWant