The Blue Barrel in the Bedroom? #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any thoughts about Brian's Dreams re Stacy? In his dream about Stacy, he saw a barrel that is located in a mine. I think its interesting especially since he had the dream on Nov 2nd. He also dreamt about her journal or a black journal. hmmmm....

http://www..com/MISSING/publicr/542.htm

Anyone have any thoughts about Brian's Dreams re Stacy? In his dream about Stacy, he saw a barrel that is located in a mine. I think its interesting especially since he had the dream on Nov 2nd. He also dreamt about her journal or a black journal. hmmmm....

http://www..com/MISSING/publicr/542.htm

No offense Liz, but Brian is a con artist who preys on family and friends of victims who are desperate for answers. He changes his readings, dreams or whatever you want to call them to fit the facts as they come out.

In addition to the missing blue barrel that police have told the family they're looking for, sources say scuba diving weights are also missing from Drew's house. That may have led investigators to search numerous ponds, including one near Clow Airfield where sources say cadaver dogs hit on something.

Sources say the dogs also hit on something in an upstairs bedroom of the Peterson house -- the same bedroom where sources say a nightstand is believed to have turned up missing. That's led investigators to question recent visitors to the Peterson home about what furniture they recalled seeing in that room.

http://cbs2chicago.com/westsuburbanbureau/drew.peterson.suspicion.2.594434.html

So now we're hearing that items are missing from the home. Weights and a nightstand from the bedroom.

Hmm, interesting. Chlorine...pool in backyard....pool supplies...

Well, it's more sad than interesting now that I think about it. :(

Early on some of the commentary on the news mentioned a blue barrel that contained pool supplies was missing from the home. Haven't seen it in print but that was what was being said during live goings on during the SW and the search of the Clow airport retention ponds. fwiw

I'm hoping that an arrest is on the very near horizon. This is all just so incredibly sad, and there walks DP without a care in the world it seems.

So maybe DP and Stacy went out to the pool for a quick dip together. Maye, she was wearing a bikini.

Then Stacy says something or anything that DP does not like, he has a chance to strangle her in the pool. (Begs the question, where are the kids) ? But a possiblilty.

Blue Barrel, comes into play somehow later in the day,

In the video report at the cbs2 link above, it says (my words):

Days before Stacy disappeared, Cassandra was at Stacy's and saw a large
blue barrel in the garage and asked Stacy what it was for.
Stacy said it contained chlorine that Drew had recently bought so that they
could clean their pool.

cbs2chicago.com/video/?id=37516@wbbm.dayport.com

Wasn't it cold though?

Last she was heard from was Sunday morning, supposedly talking to her sister's guy friend from bed. (I think, right?) I wish I could figure out how a bikini figures in with this. That's such an odd thing to throw out there. Maybe it was on the floor and it's what he strangled her with. I know we've thrown that one around a few times...

Googling and found this:
Large, blue barrel with liquid chlorine:
drum.gif

Doesn't look like the top "pops" off though. It's hard to tell from the picture.

There might be large, blue barrels with powdered chlorine where the top comes off.

Surely someone would remember him buying this off-season from any local pool supplies store.

I imagine a whole barrel would be something a pool-cleaning company would buy though, as you wouldn't need this much for your average pool, right?

In the video report at the cbs2 link above, it says (my words):

Days before Stacy disappeared, Cassandra was at Stacy's and saw a large
blue barrel in the garage and asked Stacy what it was for.
Stacy said it contained chlorine that Drew had recently bought so that they
could clean their pool.

cbs2chicago.com/video/?id=37516@wbbm.dayport.com

Good grief! Reading this gave me the creeps.

Blue barrel supposedly holding something to treat the pool. Stacy disappears and DP says she took her bikini.

Interesting,
fran

Taxi:

Is the picture of a rubbermaid barrel?? Or a steel barrel? Also, to release the lid, do you only need to turn both of the white knobs counterwise?

I mean how easy or hard it it to ger the lid undone??

Is the barrel supposed to have been made out of steel, littledeer? This looks plastic. Don't know about the lid. The pool we had didn't require that much chlorine! lol

There's probably steel containers out there too. This one happened to be blue, so I posted it just to give us an idea of what they *might* be talking about.

Just looking at the Rubbermaid site, and I don't see any blue barrels there. That doesn't mean there aren't any, but I couldn't find any "barrels".

That picture is from a swimming pool supplies site. Reiterating that it's a blue barrel filled with chlorine, not from Rubbermaid.

Taxi:

Is the picture of a rubbermaid barrel?? Or a steel barrel? Also, to release the lid, do you only need to turn both of the white knobs counterwise?

I mean how easy or hard it it to ger the lid undone??

I'm pretty sure that lid does not come off. I think that whatever is in those type containers is intended to be dispensed via a pump that fits onto it, when one of the plugs is removed.

Example:

http://www.bayteccontainers.com/accessories.html

Could the barrel have possibly been taken to where ever Stacy's body was placed and the entire barrel of chlorine used to destroy any possible evidence on her body?? (Maybe taking what law enforcement officer (Bobby Cutts) did, to the next level.)

Ok, Mysticchic has been asking what effect chlorine would have on a body if it was dumped on it. Would it dissolve the body like an acid would?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryWant