The British Royal Family #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted about the Princes’ and the Queen’s former Royal chef the other day here, but didn’t post the links because I thought we weren’t allowed to post videos from YouTube ... can someone please let me know if I was mistaken? Are we now allowed to post YouTube videos?

I loved both of these, even though this chef was from many years ago. I loved the story of the chocolate cake and how disciplined the Queen is (unlike me).

Piers Morgan
@piersmorgan

BREAKING: Thomas Markle will give his first TV interview since his daughter Meghan walked out on Britain with Prince Harry - live on tomorrow’s ⁦@GMB ⁩. He has a lot to say....

I’m really surprised ITV are not concerned about the royal family blacklisting them from future interviews and documentaries because of there treatment of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on Good Morning Brittain.

Thomas Markle is like a broken record it’s the same tripe he says over and over again it’s never anything new. I can’t believe a Father could do this to his own daughter it is disgusting and disgraceful whether you like the Duchess of Sussex or not.

I’m really surprised ITV are not concerned about the royal family blacklisting them from future interviews and documentaries because of there treatment of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on Good Morning Brittain.

Thomas Markle is like a broken record it’s the same tripe he says over and over again it’s never anything new. I can’t believe a Father could do this to his own daughter it is disgusting and disgraceful whether you like the Duchess of Sussex or not.

Meh, and others can't believe a daughter would do this to her own father. There are two sides to every story. I'm not a fan of either Markle, but I'll listen to both sides.

Personally, the secret service would have been all over everything way before they got engaged IMO. No stones unturned. Harry and the family would have been 100% clued up. It's a matter of national security. These aren't "normal" folk. Shame the service missed the PA connection with that vile man tho.

I posted about the Princes’ and the Queen’s former Royal chef the other day here, but didn’t post the links because I thought we weren’t allowed to post videos from YouTube ... can someone please let me know if I was mistaken? Are we now allowed to post YouTube videos?

I loved both of these, even though this chef was from many years ago. I loved the story of the chocolate cake and how disciplined the Queen is (unlike me).

You'd need a mod to answer really. Imho I would say it depends on the nature of the video. There are some on YouTube that pretend to be official royal channels, or news channels, and put up total junk stuff, so I wouldn't like to them. But I've seen things linked to YouTube that have been move innocuous and they've stayed up, although that might be because a mod didn't see them and they shouldn't really have been posted?

Wow! The photos are quite impressive as are the subjects stories of survival. It’s also wonderful that Kate has found ways to express her creative, artistic side within the royal family.

The DM could use some help with its photo captioning lol

"Steven Frank, 84, with his two granddaughters Maggie, 15, and Trixie 13, was photographed holding a pan his mother used as a boy"

Anyone need a job? I had no idea what Princess Alexandra looked like until just now, we never hear much about her. I've heard of her children and I think one or two of her grandchildren might have featured in recent royal weddings.

Interesting that she was 6th in line to the throne at birth, now bumped down to 53rd!

Wiki: Alexandra was born to Prince George, Duke of Kent, and Princess Marina of Greece and Denmark. She is a first cousin of the current British monarch, Queen Elizabeth II, and since her mother was a first cousin of the queen's husband, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, she is also his first cousin once removed.

Royal household advertises for a 'discreet' personal secretary to the Queen's cousin | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member