Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Harry’ is my vote

“And he made it clear he no longer wants to be known as Prince Harry as he embarks on his new life away from the institution headed by his 93-year-old grandmother”
Yes, recent actions speak louder than words in this case. JMO

The Cambridges and the Sussexes share multiple Instagram posts on the same day | Daily Mail Online

“The source went on to say that while the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will not be 'jealous' of the coverage, the tour of Ireland is particularly important as it's the first carried out by any member of The Firm since Brexit.

The engagements will not be taking place at the same time, but the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's much-anticipated return to the UK is likely to overshadow the final day of William and Kate's tour.

During his return to the UK, Prince Harry will visit the Abbey Road Studios in London on Friday to record a new song for his Invictus Games with rock star Jon Bon Jovi.

He will then be joined by his wife Meghan – and, possibly, the couple's son Archie – early next week for five further official appearances”

Harry and Meghan's $18m luxury Vancouver Island home is surrounded by 'potential weed farms' | Daily Mail Online

This may be too tempting for the brother who has/had a weed business...

Kate Middleton wore the Queen's diamond earrings to join Prince William on the West End | Daily Mail Online

Duchess of Cambridge paid a subtle tribute to the Queen as she joined Prince William on the West End last night.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge enjoyed a date night at the Noël Coward Theatre, where they watched a special charity performance of hit musical Dear Evan Hansen.

Kate, 38, brought a touch of glamour to her black Eponine tweed dress with a pair of dazzling diamond chandelier earrings from Her Majesty's jewellery collection.

The glittering accessories are a favourite of the Duchess of Cambridge, and have been worn on a number of high profile occasions, including a state banquet for the Chinese president in 2015 and the Queen's diplomatic reception in December 2013”

My apologies if already posted, I’m just catching up.

And why not use a super-abundance of caution when you are the relative, and subject of, the most important woman in the world?

Zara lives at Gatcombe Park in Gloucestershire, which is about 100 miles from London so I doubt they share any staff or day-to-day contacts. I'm sure Zara will be careful to avoid being face to face with anyone who's visiting the Queen and Philip.

And why not use a super-abundance of caution when you are the relative, and subject of, the most important woman in the world?
Caution is def advisable.

It's tricky for QE isnt it? On one hand you could say stand down engagements until things hopefully settle, but on the other hand she needs to set an example and not cause panic.

Yes, recent actions speak louder than words in this case. JMO

Most of it has been anything but ‘clear’. Starting with not making their intentions clear to the Queen. Worse though is making a major announcement on social media without any private discussions with the BRF. Ironically they set the tone for reading between the lines...

Kate Middleton wore the Queen's diamond earrings to join Prince William on the West End | Daily Mail Online

Duchess of Cambridge paid a subtle tribute to the Queen as she joined Prince William on the West End last night.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge enjoyed a date night at the Noël Coward Theatre, where they watched a special charity performance of hit musical Dear Evan Hansen.

Kate, 38, brought a touch of glamour to her black Eponine tweed dress with a pair of dazzling diamond chandelier earrings from Her Majesty's jewellery collection.

The glittering accessories are a favourite of the Duchess of Cambridge, and have been worn on a number of high profile occasions, including a state banquet for the Chinese president in 2015 and the Queen's diplomatic reception in December 2013”

My apologies if already posted, I’m just catching up.

Here's another shot of the earrings. Check out the size of that diamond :eek:

From Her Majesty's Jewel Vault: The Duchess of Cambridge's Diamond Chandelier Earrings

Prince Charles and Camilla have 51 engagements in NINE days | Daily Mail Online

“Prince Charles
and the Duchess of Cornwall have been praised for their 'gold standard' work ethic after it was revealed they will carry out 51 engagements in nine days on their royal tour next month.

Prince Charles, 71, and Camilla, 72, will visit a combined three countries in little over a week - stopping off in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus and Jordan between March 17-25.

Broad details of the itinerary were revealed yesterday by Clarence House, but exact timings and engagements are being kept under wraps until nearer the time.

However MailOnline understands there will be a total of 51 outings over the course of the nine-day tour, or an average of more than five a day”

The pace being set by the couple at an age when many are considering retirement has been widely praised by royal supporters on Twitter, who said it was tiring just thinking about the extraordinary workload.

Prince Charles and Camilla have 51 engagements in NINE days | Daily Mail Online

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/prince_charles/index.html
<....>
The pace being set by the couple at an age when many are considering retirement has been widely praised by royal supporters on Twitter, who said it was tiring just thinking about the extraordinary workload.

That really will be exhausting. Doesn't matter how well treated they are and how many staff they have looking after them, that is an awful lot of meeting and greeting. It'll be evening events too, no doubt. No ta!!

Check out the videos from 1983. The Queen looks so hip wearing that hat. She's still such a lovely woman.

News 8 Throwback: Queen Elizabeth’s visit to San Diego in 1983

Oops!!!
"Fun fact: (Deputy Mayor Bill) Cleator became known for a faux pas he committed during the queen’s visit. He was criticized after touching Queen Elizabeth’s back while trying to guide her during a tour which is against royal protocol."

Where's Archie? I don't follow their insta, so maybe there are some pics there? Have their been any pics of him since the one where Markle was carrying him awkwardly in the front carrier? Especially any where his face can be seen? I think the last one of those was the one with Harry around Christmas.

Where's Archie? I don't follow their insta, so maybe there are some pics there? Have their been any pics of him since the one where Markle was carrying him awkwardly in the front carrier? Especially any where his face can be seen? I think the last one of those was the one with Harry around Christmas.

I haven’t seen any. Strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member