Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Harry’ is my vote

“And he made it clear he no longer wants to be known as Prince Harry as he embarks on his new life away from the institution headed by his 93-year-old grandmother”

Wants to be called "Harry"? That can be accomplished. Give up the titles you still hold. See, people call me by my first name all the time because I'm not a prince, a duke, an earl, a baron..... Easily done, Harry. Just give up the titles.

This guy is a total fraud. He wants to be a man of the people, but retains his royal titles; will live to a great degree off his "former" royal status; travels the world over in private jets all the while lecturing us poor folks about carbon emissions. He flew across the Atlantic to promote an eco-travel company after all. Unbelievable.

That's funny. :p

Prince Harry Requests to Be Called ‘Harry’ During U.K. Appearance

"That same day, Jon Bon Jovi, who is meeting Prince Harry later this week at Abbey Road Studios in London, jokingly called him, "The artist formerly known as Prince," on BBC Radio 2."
It was a lovely interview, good fun too. I listened to it live driving to work. Jon was talking about the respect he has for Harry and his work with invictus. He's talked a lot over here the last week about his own parents having served in the military and the new single he has coming out which all links up. Great stuff.

A Canadian MSM...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/harry-meghan-security-costs-rcmp-canada-1.5478022

"It now appears the discussions have concluded with an outcome that leaves the question of security at the door of the couple themselves, and of the British government and Metropolitan Police that have always been charged with their protection."

H & M ( not the store) need to pay for it. they have the money. Why burden other ppl with the cost. JMO

The Queen shone the spotlight on Sophie Wessex in the Royal Family's Instagram stories today, with a string of posts showing her busy day of engagements inLondon.

The clips followed Prince Edward's wife, 55, throughout her day, and shared snaps of her various meetings with its 7.5million followers.

The story started with a brief introduction to Sophie, sharing a picture of her wedding to Prince Edward, also 55, in 1999, and explaining that she is married to the Queen's youngest son.

It then revealed her her links to 85 charities and overseas work, before moving on to her engagements of the day at St James's Palace.

Queen puts her beloved Sophie Wessex front and centre with a string of Instagram posts | Daily Mail Online

£20m is an absolute bargain compared to this FOUR DAY state visit, which the UK paid for without getting too hysterical.

Donald Trump's UK visit cost £14.2 million in policing, figures show
That was for a state visit which is required. Required security is not required for the non royal couple currently. Many private ppl with out royal titles such as celebrities cover security on their own. They have enough money to pay themselves since they walked away on their own free will. And Frogmore needs some lovin….the Queen should give that to PB for a wedding gift. JMO

The Queen shone the spotlight on Sophie Wessex in the Royal Family's Instagram stories today, with a string of posts showing her busy day of engagements inLondon.

The clips followed Prince Edward's wife, 55, throughout her day, and shared snaps of her various meetings with its 7.5million followers.

The story started with a brief introduction to Sophie, sharing a picture of her wedding to Prince Edward, also 55, in 1999, and explaining that she is married to the Queen's youngest son.

It then revealed her her links to 85 charities and overseas work, before moving on to her engagements of the day at St James's Palace.

Queen puts her beloved Sophie Wessex front and centre with a string of Instagram posts | Daily Mail Online
Hard working lady, we never really see how much she does.

That was for a state visit which is required. Required security is not required for the non royal couple currently. Many private ppl with out royal titles such as celebrities cover security on their own. They have enough money to pay themselves since they walked away on their own free will. And Frogmore needs some lovin….the Queen should give that to PB for a wedding gift. JMO
I'd rather the £14 million went to our NHS personally and would happily argue the point as to whether state visits are required. Edited: not on here tho, avoiding politics!

I'd rather the £14 million went to our NHS personally and would happily argue the point as to whether state visits are required. Edited: not on here tho, avoiding politics!

The next state visit will be from the Emperor and Empress of Japan, sometime in Spring. As there won't be public protests about this visit it shouldn't cost too much.

State Visit by the Emperor and Empress of Japan

It will be the Queen's 114th occasion hosting a state visit!!

List of state visits received by Elizabeth II - Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members