Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is after Andrew?

Beatrice! And Archie is actually before Andrew but I assume Andrew would take on a regent role until Archie was 18.

1.Charles
2. William
3. George
4. Charlotte
5. Louis
6. Harry
7. Archie
8. Andrew
9. Beatrice
10. Eugenie
11. Edward
12. James
13. Louise
14. Anne
15. Peter
16. Savannah
17. Isla
18. Zara
19. Mia
20. Lena

Let's just hope none of them dies from this. Imagine if the Queen did, we couldn't even hold a state funeral.

I believe Prince William will end up being our next King. I also thing that would be the best thing for the Royal Family. While Camilla has been mostly accepted by this point, i don't think the British would be overjoyed to have her as 'queen consort'

I believe Prince William will end up being our next King. I also thing that would be the best thing for the Royal Family. While Camilla has been mostly accepted by this point, i don't think the British would be overjoyed to have her as 'queen consort'

I'd love to see Queen Charlotte though. :-)

JMO, but why would ppl be thinking about MM in a crisis like this? UK citizens would be more worried about the Queen and her family at the moment.

Didn't Prince Charles used to be a smoker? I mean, most all of that generation were. And I recall reading that Camilla was too.

Thank goodness Prince William and Duchess Catherine were never smokers.

View attachment 240284

Scots slam Prince Charles for heading to Balmoral holiday home with coronavirus

Social media users were also outraged the Prince of Wales was able to be tested despite showing mild symptoms when frontline NHS staff have to wait.

Scots slam Prince Charles for breaking rules to head to Balmoral holiday home

Oh for gods sake, he's the next King of the UK! I certainly don't begrudge him a test done by his private doctor and fast-tracked!.

Oh for gods sake, he's the next King of the UK! I certainly don't begrudge him a test done by his private doctor and fast-tracked!.

I don’t either if Prince Charles became seriously ill or worse with coronavirus and he wasn’t tested their would be an uproar about that so it’s a no win situation. It is very important that he knows he has it because of the number of people he meets staff, people on public engagements etc who could be put at risk.

It is also essential he knew so he could isolate himself from The Duchess of Cornwall, Her Majesty The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, His Sons and Daughters-in-law, his Grandchildren and siblings etc so they don’t become ill.

Last edited:
Harry must be feeling very far away from his family at this time, it's sad all round.
Yes, I'm sure he is. But this was his own decision to move away, and since he was recently in England with the virus already in the country, I'm sure he must have realized that was possible that any member of his family might contact it. If he is indeed mentally fragile, he will certainly feel guilt over his decision.

MOO

I dont think he will be feeling guilt or has reason to. But I do think it's almost ironic that he made this big move to take back control of his life and now his father has covid 19 which is completely out his control and he can't do anything about it or even visit his father. Its just sad, as I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow