The British Royal Family #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t either if Prince Charles became seriously ill or worse with coronavirus and he wasn’t tested their would be an uproar about that so it’s a no win situation. It is very important that he knows he has it because of the number of people he meets staff, people on public engagements etc who could be put at risk.

It is also essential he knew so he could isolate himself from The Duchess of Cornwall, Her Majesty The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, His Sons and Daughters-in-law, his Grandchildren and siblings etc so they don’t become ill.

Exactly!
I'm glad they were tested. Safety for everyone royal or not. I wish them all health and wellness.

I wonder, with everything that's going on, whether Harry and Meghan will still officially step down on Tuesday. It also explains why the Queen hasn't done her address to the nation.

This article seems to suggest there has been a group video call between Charles, William and Harry. It's another 'palace insider' so not sure if reliable:

“Harry and William are now on speaking terms again and this has healed the rift that was ongoing,” a palace insider told Sean. “Both brothers have linked with up to Charles via video and joked and made him feel happy that they were together again.”

Prince Charles' coronavirus diagnosis made Prince Harry want to ‘return straight away,' insider claims

It does not matter where Harry is. He certainly should not be seeing anyone and certainly he would not be visiting with his family if he was in theUK

Understandable per doctors orders. But did he really need someone leaking his wife's comment to the tabloids? Rather embarrassing for him if that's the way she speaks to him. MOO

Neither one are fit to be King, they've proven that repeatedly. The British Royal family has things set up, the Queen and her decision makers would not be foolish enough to leave the monarchy in the hands of either of those men.

The family and decision makers are also not foolish enough to share details of succession with the public.

I believe Prince William will end up being our next King. I also thing that would be the best thing for the Royal Family. While Camilla has been mostly accepted by this point, i don't think the British would be overjoyed to have her as 'queen consort'

I'd love to see Queen Charlotte though. :)

The Royal Family does not have the authority to change the line of succession. It is a matter of law.

Succession

The Royal Family does not have the authority to change the line of succession. It is a matter of law.

Succession

Thanks for sharing the link directly from the Royal Family page.

I still think that behind the scenes the family knows and does things we are not aware of. I am confident the Queen and their top handlers would not jeopardize the monarchy. There is always a loophole for protecting a nation.

@HongKongPhooey are you feeling better? On the coronavirus thread you said you were really sick and I noticed you have been on this thread making comments.....
Hi Oregonmama thanks for asking. I am at day 6 of the coronavirus. Still have general flu symptoms but thankfully cough not too bad now and no breathing problems have developed. Fortunately I have not required hospital treatment. I have some lovely friends on here supporting me in private convos throughout each day :). You know who you are!!

My work has now closed but 5 colleagues also have it that I am aware of so far. It is among us and it is v contagious. I live less than an hour from London. So far my family seem ok and I have been in quarantine in my room since Friday which I hope will serve them well. They started self isolation 14 days last Friday but ofc we are in lockdown now anyway.

Hope all is well with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member