DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool: It's oddly quiet in here?

So anyway... :D

093fc7191ce7a0764cb9fa11d0ef9867.jpg

Harry's wingman 'is Archie's godfather': Friends name former school pal Charlie van Straubenzee as having been given key role - but secretive Prince and Meghan still refuse to reveal the truth (despite praising mystery godparents on social media)
:)This is all speculation really but it is sourced to the 'Times'

...However, sources have now told The Times that van Straubenzee, a close friend of Harry's, and who even gave a teasing speech at the Sussexes' wedding, where he mocked the royal for being a 'ginger', is one of of the godparents to Harry and Meghan's two-month old son.

15727944-7221227-image-a-5_1562483015445.jpg
Harry and Charlie's close friendship was formed when the pair attended Ludgrove Prep School in Berkshire...

This is while Prince Harry's former nanny Tiggy Legge Bourke ;) was spotted among the 25 guests at the private event in Windsor, sparking speculation she could also be one of Archie's godparents...

:rolleyes: Still going strong with the stirring thou.

...Prince Harry has been blasted for 'acting like an A-lister' and 'having his cake and eating it' over baby Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor's secretive christening.

Secretive Harry is blasted for 'acting like an A-lister' over cloak-and-dagger christening | Daily Mail Online

Will the Queen 'hand power' to Charles in TWO years? Royal expert predicts the monarch will relinquish the 'majority of duties' when she turns 95, but will retain her title
The Queen will hand over the majority of her duties to Prince Charles when she turns 95, a royal expert has claimed.

The royal, who turned 93 in April, is reportedly discussing bringing in the 1937 Regency Act in two years, which allows the reigning monarch to hand over power if it is felt they are unable to perform their duties to the fullest.

The Act will mean Prince Philip, a Houses of Parliament spokesperson and a third senior person will have to declare evidence supporting the Queen's request to relinquish the majority of her duties.

15762974-7223769-image-a-10_1562574940971.jpg

Pictured attending the 20th Anniversary celebrations of the Scottish Parliament last month
The Queen will still retain her title, but Charles, 70, would take on the majority of the duties performed by the sovereign, while The Duke of Edinburgh, now 98, would become Guardian of the Queen.

..Palace sources have previously indicated that the Queen has told her inner circle that, if she is still on the throne at the age of 95, she will ask for the piece of legislation – granting her eldest son full power to reign even while she still lives...

‘Her Majesty is mindful of her age and wants to make sure when the time comes, the transition of the Crown is seamless.'

Queen 'to hand power' down to Prince Charles in two years as she turns 95 in line with Regency Act | Daily Mail Online

William and Kate advertise for diary co-ordinator to organise their busy schedules

“No salary is mentioned, but the job is based at Kensington Palace.

'The role will be responsible for managing the seamless delivery of multiple complex diaries to ensure the smooth and effective co-ordination of engagements and events,' the ad says.”

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: William and Kate advertise for diary co-ordinator to organise busy schedules | Daily Mail Online

Is anyone going to apply?

It is quiet here because of the summer holidays @Keine Engel. I’m on holiday in Scotland and Winston is in a cat hotel just now. I hope everyone has a great summer whether at home or away.

Charles has really come out of his shell later on in life. In fact, he strikes me as quite jolly. Camilla is a huge part of that. —Think Charles takes all his responsibilities very seriously but I don’t think he would lose his sense of fun. I grown quite fond of him, and Camilla, too.

View attachment 192668 View attachment 192669 View attachment 192670

Proof Prince Charles and Camilla have the BEST time on royal tour! All the sweet giggling pictures

The good thing is they have separate houses so they can get away from each other if they want to. It would save a lot of marriages if everyone could do that.

Last edited:
Is anyone going to apply?

It is quiet here because of the summer holidays @Keine Engel. I’m on holiday in Scotland and Winston is in a cat hotel just now. I hope everyone has a great summer whether at home or away.
:cool:I know someone who would be perfect for that position...

Where's @Niner? :D

It's not the summer holiday's here just yet & with the weather being so...'British' :rolleyes: I forgot completely about that
hbR.gif
Hoping everyone has a great summer (or winter for those down-under :p )

Have fun @gregjrichards!
;) This gonna be Winston when he gets home from his hol's..
source.gif

'IT'S A COMPLETE JOKE!' Piers Morgan says Meghan Markle should ‘go back to America’ after she ‘banned people from taking pictures of her at Wimbledon’

The outspoken GMB host ranted: “If you go to Wimbledon in your free tickets in the Royal Box, the best seats in the house for nothing, and you take your two bezzies… you’re public people.

“If you want to be private, go back to America and live privately.”

...And when co-host Susanna Reid said she was sympathetic over the Royals requests for privacy, Piers exploded: “In the Royal Box at Wimbledon. With the world’s cameras beamed on their heads.

“It’s not a private place. If you want to be private don’t go to the Royal Box at Wimbledon.

*Four rows were kept empty surrounding the former actress, who was surrounded by protection officers, while VIPs were reportedly left to queue outside.*

NINTCHDBPICT000503028131.jpg
At one point, a fan appeared to be taking a photo of the duchess – but photos show he is posing for a selfie in front of the court. A protection officer was later seen speaking to the tennis fan.
..And she said the heavy-handed security was “childish”, adding that it “takes us for fools”.

Meghan’s outfit for the day out also drew some criticism as she donned jeans with a white jacket and hat...
Her seats, in the exclusive members’ section, normally has a dress code banning denim...

HAPPY FOR FREEBIES’
Piers’ rant over Meghan’s Wimbledon appearance left GMB viewers divided this morning, with many saying they agreed with him...

One wrote on social media: “She’s happy to get the freebies for the likes of the Tennis for her and her buddies. I noticed she wore her hat the other day after being told she couldn’t last year in the royal box!!”

...Another added: “I thought she was on maternity leave? Or it that when it suits her?”

:p
Whilst obviously Piers Morgan is an obnoxious p***k & I've no doubt his attitude shone-out when watching 'live'

But this has all been confirmed as coming directly from the media consultant for The Telegraph ...

I'm afraid I gotta agree with him if this is in fact the case.

I didn't want to bring up the :eek: 'jeans?? or hat' earlier (well ... just coz ;) )

But Seriously...
Is anybody 'advising' Meg? I mean ANYBODY at all?
I would recommend hiring a well respected one immediately!

I really hope she's realised any stubbornness trying to portray the 'independent/feminine equality-esque' type of woman this way is so not gonna end well & that's not the case here?

Also she IS aware relying on any 'advising' from Harry's NOT a good idea either! (clearly for a number of reasons)
...that is all.

Piers Morgan says Meghan Markle should 'go back to US' after Wimbledon pic ban

There's no stopping her! Queen, 93, effortlessly helps to plant a tree as she steps out in a bright fuchsia outfit for a day of engagements in Cambridge

Note: A Day of engagements in Cambridge. !

That woman works so hard. How many 93 year olds do you know that could do that !

I'm so impressed. Rule Britannia, indeed

'IT'S A COMPLETE JOKE!' Piers Morgan says Meghan Markle should ‘go back to America’ after she ‘banned people from taking pictures of her at Wimbledon’

The outspoken GMB host ranted: “If you go to Wimbledon in your free tickets in the Royal Box, the best seats in the house for nothing, and you take your two bezzies… you’re public people.

“If you want to be private, go back to America and live privately.”

...And when co-host Susanna Reid said she was sympathetic over the Royals requests for privacy, Piers exploded: “In the Royal Box at Wimbledon. With the world’s cameras beamed on their heads.

“It’s not a private place. If you want to be private don’t go to the Royal Box at Wimbledon.

*Four rows were kept empty surrounding the former actress, who was surrounded by protection officers, while VIPs were reportedly left to queue outside.*

NINTCHDBPICT000503028131.jpg
At one point, a fan appeared to be taking a photo of the duchess – but photos show he is posing for a selfie in front of the court. A protection officer was later seen speaking to the tennis fan.
..And she said the heavy-handed security was “childish”, adding that it “takes us for fools”.

Meghan’s outfit for the day out also drew some criticism as she donned jeans with a white jacket and hat...
Her seats, in the exclusive members’ section, normally has a dress code banning denim...

HAPPY FOR FREEBIES’
Piers’ rant over Meghan’s Wimbledon appearance left GMB viewers divided this morning, with many saying they agreed with him...

One wrote on social media: “She’s happy to get the freebies for the likes of the Tennis for her and her buddies. I noticed she wore her hat the other day after being told she couldn’t last year in the royal box!!”

...Another added: “I thought she was on maternity leave? Or it that when it suits her?”

Whilst obviously Piers Morgan is an obnoxious p***k & I've no doubt his attitude shone-out when watching 'live'

But this has all been confirmed as coming directly from the media consultant for The Telegraph ...

I didn't want to bring up the :eek: 'jeans?? or hat' earlier (well ... just coz ;) )

But Seriously...

I really hope she's realised any stubbornness trying to portray the 'independent/feminine equality-esque' type of woman this way is so not gonna end well & that's not the case here?

Also she IS aware relying on any 'advising' from Harry's NOT a good idea either! (clearly for a number of reasons)
...that is all.

He's got some points. She needs to dial it all back and observe the protocol that her privileged life allows. It might be a good idea to ship the Sussex family away to Botswanna for a couple of years to help the both of them to grow up.

I miss the days when William, Kate, and Harry made a happy group.

:confused: Oh Dear God I Despair!!
*I didn't see the show I'm only going on what I've read
& Yes this is only snippets of the full article lol

But Seriously...

...that is all.

rtbm

Agree with all of it. I’ll add she needs to dial down the spackled contour highlight makeup, you can really see the difference next to Kate’s makeup in the group christening photo.

I thought the jeans were way too “dress down at work Friday”. —Not sure anyone is going to warm up to the American hipster duchess vibe.

Kate was smart, sat in back row of crowded box. And her dress was beautiful.

Which is it? She wants publicity and wants to be in front of the canera or not?

No matter what she does it is a loser
Yes - that's true unfortunately but she's doing herself no favours with this reported behaviour & attitude.

Disregarding 'Royal protocol' is one thing but here it's also very publicly ignoring some of the very well know, strict rules at 'Wimbledon'?

As for the 'privacy' thing, doesn't everybody KNOW there's cameras broadcasting live every inch of the place all day every day?:rolleyes:
She should really know better by now :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member