Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I have received many requests for a new Royal Family thread.

This thread will stay open as long as you all follow terms of service.

Here is an example:
If you don't like Megan Markle you can certainly express your opinion as long as you are not rude, nasty, and in general you do not act like a jerk..if you need more of an explanation as to what this means I can't tell you anything else. If you can't discuss without crossing these boundaries then please do not post.

If someone posts something you disagree with please post and express your disagreement in a respectful manner.

Stop the nasty mean arguing.

Finally, it is not a good idea to insult the mods in any way. The mods work their behinds off for us and they keep Websleuths running. We owe them our gratitude.

The reality is Websleuths IS NOT a Democracy. In the end any final decision is on me. While I try to be fair with everyone some of you may disagree. If you do disagree please do not post about it in any thread on Websleuths.

Let's see how this goes.

Thread is now open for discussion.
Tricia

She’s tough & forges on. She seems to be out & about as much as before based on photos we’ve seen.
I can’t help but think she’s very disappointed with PH & wonders what the future holds.

Thank you @Tricia
In another year or less, PH will come fulltime to the UK alone. Poor guy lost all his military titles. I get sad for Archie and the distance from the RF.

The Queen has to continue to rein them in. Hopefully they will honor their agreement and pay the frogmore renovation money back. They do have to pay a monthly rent on it

What about vehicles? Just curious how they would transfer the car title...

I guess Harry will learn how to drive like an American in the event an emergency should occur with no security close by.

Wow. I know that area well and its not a Hollywood style area in re to personal views there

I only "know" Langley because my favorite charity, TinyKittens is located there. So, I follow their local FB pages etc..., but I suck at geography and just realized how close it is to Vancouver Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeeFab