The Burglary and the Jacket

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also , does anyone know if WH actually had to break into the house or was it reported that a door was unlocked? I actually know people that leave doors unlocked during the day for kids to come and go even though no one is home. I wonder if this was the situation and someone that was close to CF would know this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also , does anyone know if WH actually had to break into the house or was it reported that a door was unlocked? I actually know people that leave doors unlocked during the day for kids to come and go even though no one is home. I wonder if this was the situation and someone that was close to CF would know this.

Legally it doesn't make a difference, locked or unlocked it's the same thing. you call it breaking and entering.

breaking and entering

n. 1) the criminal act of entering a residence or other enclosed property through the slightest amount of force (even pushing open a door), without authorization. If there is intent to commit a crime, this is burglary. If there is no such intent, the breaking and entering alone is probably at least illegal trespass, which is a misdemeanor crime. 2) the criminal charge for the above.

Read more: http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=98#ixzz3oMTKORs6

http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=98

Before AJ's disappearance, CF refrained from hanging out with AB so much because he was really rude towards both him and I so he kind of just drifted away from him but once he found out that AJ was missing, he put everything behind him. And yes they always left the back door open so when his siblings got home from school, they could just enter just in case no one else was home to open up. The back door was in the bonus room that he slept in that was considered his room.

Thank you very much! I am now verified so feel free to ask away!
Thank you so much for all the information you have provided & for becoming a verified insider! Your opinion is truly appreciated.

Thanks for joining us and trying to find justice for AJ (and congrats on your marriage, appreciate your husband's service). I kind of want to know what kind of relationship AJ had with JC - good, bad, rocky? Have you heard anyone talk about the GoPro or his birthday at all?

Hi Lauryn. Thanks for getting verified.

I'm wondering if you could give me some insight as to why AJ (and others) might have gone to WH's hotel room on a regular basis. You don't have to get into specifics, what I'm really asking is more how often this occurred and when it started. If you even know.

Thanks.

I have a question. Did you know AJ?

No, unfortunately I never personally met her. But I speak for CF, my husband. I'm just here to clear things up about the break in. Any other questions I answer are simply based off of what I've been told. This whole case has affected so many people in the community, it's heartbreaking. My heart goes out to you and your family. We won't stop praying for you guys.

Thanks for joining us and trying to find justice for AJ (and congrats on your marriage, appreciate your husband's service). I kind of want to know what kind of relationship AJ had with JC - good, bad, rocky? Have you heard anyone talk about the GoPro or his birthday at all?

Not quite sure about that but my husband mentioned that JC was really in love with her and that his heart had shattered into pieces when all of this started. I also heard that they had broken up as well, not sure why though. I've only heard about the GoPro through the media saying something about WH giving her money to buy it for him?

Not quite sure about that but my husband mentioned that JC was really in love with her and that his heart had shattered into pieces when all of this started. I also heard that they had broken up as well, not sure why though. I've only heard about the GoPro through the media saying something about WH giving her money to buy it for him?

Thank you so much. Why wasn't she with him that night? What was she doing (if you know) that weekend after the Ronda Rousey fight?

No, unfortunately I never personally met her. But I speak for CF, my husband. I'm just here to clear things up about the break in. Any other questions I answer are simply based off of what I've been told. This whole case has affected so many people in the community, it's heartbreaking. My heart goes out to you and your family. We won't stop praying for you guys.

Thanks for being here lauryn001. It's nice to have some input and have some of our questions answered. Thanks again.

Legally it doesn't make a difference, locked or unlocked it's the same thing. you call it breaking and entering.

breaking and entering

n. 1) the criminal act of entering a residence or other enclosed property through the slightest amount of force (even pushing open a door), without authorization. If there is intent to commit a crime, this is burglary. If there is no such intent, the breaking and entering alone is probably at least illegal trespass, which is a misdemeanor crime. 2) the criminal charge for the above.

Read more: http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=98#ixzz3oMTKORs6

http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=98

I'm no so much inquiring about the charges that were at hand but that it's possible that the family left doors unlocked and ones closest to the family might know this.

I am still curious why LE dropped all of the B and E charges. Maybe the 'witnesses' were not going to testify?

That is what happened in the previous kidnapping case of his ex-wife. She was too afraid to testify against him at the trial, according to her father. I could see him intimidating these kids too.

JMO and just a guess but maybe the witnesses plan didn't go quite as they (the witnesses) had planned. IMO I think the witnesses played more of a major role in the jacket conspiracy than we may realize and/or more than some may want to admit. Again, JMO.

JMO and just a guess but maybe the witnesses plan didn't go quite as they (the witnesses) had planned. IMO I think the witnesses played more of a major role in the jacket conspiracy than we may realize and/or more than some may want to admit. Again, JMO.

I agree. But I think Wes may have manipulated the situation. Got them in on it because they wanted to help find AJ. They did not knw that Wes was trying to cover his own involvement, imo.

Do you know anything about the alleged text messages your husband was alleged to have sent AJ? Its been along time since I looked over things, so I may be misremembering. I was thinking it was alleged that CF sent the texts spoken of here http://wavy.com/2015/03/13/is-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger/ and that was one of the reasons (plus the finding of cc pieces) that WH said made him go into the home looking for AJ. Thanks

Do you know anything about the alleged text messages your husband was alleged to have sent AJ? Its been along time since I looked over things, so I may be misremembering. I was thinking it was alleged that CF sent the texts spoken of here http://wavy.com/2015/03/13/is-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger/ and that was one of the reasons (plus the finding of cc pieces) that WH said made him go into the home looking for AJ. Thanks

Yes. He didn't text her much at all, only to catch up on life every so often. He just wanted to say goodbye to her before he left for basic training but she had said that she was really busy being as how she was only visiting for spring break, and that was the end of the conversation. So, I'm not sure who they're exactly talking about there. I never thought it was him in the first place but if they are, then that's exaggerated to the max.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back